IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Glad you have a plan Glitterqueen and you too looknomore. And glad you guys are feeling better.

Tomorrow morning I go in for another sono and more bloodwork. I wonder how many more days of injections I have left. Not that they'll tell me tomorrow but just wondering.

Anyone else with updates? Fingers crossed for your test Maz

Yes i echo this and good luck for the future ladies!

Maxxi - how did the sono go? Did they give you any idea how long you will be stimming for?

No they didn't. Today's day 6 and things are definitely growing. I feel a little uncomfortable but it's not too bad. When they call this afternoon with my instructions I'll ask them what they're thinking.

OK, ill be glad when all this is over im bored now... :haha:

We are going to be PUPO together (hopefully!) and testing more or less together (hopefully) :hugs:

I hope we're PUPO together soon! I just got a call from the office. According to them I've got 4 more days of stimming including tonight. Based on the schedule they gave me on Monday I would do the hcg trigger then go for retreival on 2 days after on Wednesday. Does that sound right? I haven't seen Wrighty around. Or Isi for that matter.

Hey that's not fair, I've gotta wait till 26th that's a whole week later, had to have 3 day transfer as my embryos weren't going well, I've had a grade 2 8 cell put back and they've frozen a grade 2 7 cell today so I've got a back up plan.

Hey that's not fair, I've gotta wait till 26th that's a whole week later, had to have 3 day transfer as my embryos weren't going well, I've had a grade 2 8 cell put back and they've frozen a grade 2 7 cell today so I've got a back up plan.

Hmm. I wonder why that is. My transfer was Monday, maybe that's it?

Yay for the back-up plan! We had 2 frosties, too, and it's a good feeling b/c this is the only IVF cycle we can afford to do. This cycle cost us $14-15,000 -- if we did it again, we'd be bankrupt... and wouldn't be able to afford the kid!
So, a little extra in the freezer is nice :winkwink:

That's what we were thinking too, this one was funded and I'm a bit reluctant at forking out all that money for such a bad result, I was really disappointed that after all this stress, emotion and effort it all went downhill so quickly. Tuesday we had 5 embryos looking good, next day we were down to 2!!!! Both grade 2, what have I done so wrong not to get better grades or for them all to go to blast, I was sure that they would.

I'm liking the sound of 3 days of bed rest! Maybe I'll discuss it with my husband. It can't hurt, right? :)

Hi ladies. So sorry for being MIA ladies. This 2ww has been doing my head in. I'm 6dp5dt today and I'm truly almost losing my mind!

Yay for being PUPO, Mrs G. Don't stress it hun. Your embies sound like troopers! Praying for you!

Mercyme, how's the 2ww treating you? I test on the 18th. I'm too chicken to poas before then.

Maxxi, I'm so glad you're almost done with stimming and will soon be PUPO :happydance:. Good luck hun!

Good luck Sammy, Megg, Blue and Wallie!

Hi ladies. So sorry for being MIA ladies. This 2ww has been doing my head in. I'm 6dp5dt today and I'm truly almost losing my mind!

Yay for being PUPO, Mrs G. Don't stress it hun. Your embies sound like troopers! Praying for you!

Mercyme, how's the 2ww treating you? I test on the 18th. I'm too chicken to poas before then.

Maxxi, I'm so glad you're almost done with stimming and will soon be PUPO :happydance:. Good luck hun!

Good luck Sammy, Megg, Blue and Wallie!

I know this is going to sound crazy -- but I'm not stressed at all. For the past two years, I've been a disaster, peeing on sticks all the time, googling every dang symptom, ruminating & obsessing.

Now, I'm done. I feel no urge to test -- I'm not impatient for next Friday, not scared, not curious. I still want to be pregnant, but I don't feel totally consumed by it all. If it doesn't work, I know I'll be sad. Yet I'm more at peace with the whole thing than I have been since this roller-coaster started.

I think it's the Prozac. :haha::haha::haha:

ICI - I know how you feel the 2WW is nothing short of torture! Hang in there hun xxx
Mrs-G - Congrats on being PUPO!!!!! xxx
Mercy - God i wish i was like that in the 2WW i think i started testing once from the day after ET (ok so i know that wont work but i was bored! lol) xxx
Megg - I think we should fudge a week of bedrest... we deserve it right? lol xxx
Maxxi - We are very close together... it would only take an extra couple of days stimming for me on top of the normal protocol (has happened before) and we would be at exactly the same stage!!! xx

Wishing everyone the very best of luck and I hope I can fill some BFP's into the gaps on the first page VERY soon!!! xxx

Good to hear from you Isi! I'm not looking forward to the 2WW. Let's hope that I'll have a 2WW!

I'm feeling my ovaries getting bigger. Tonight I start the ganrelix (spelling?). I don't have to go into the office tomorrow so that's a relief. They have to use the veins in my hand to get blood and I'm quite bruised. I have to go back in on Saturday morning. I go between wishing time would pass quickly to being anxious that it will. So many unknowns!

I think we definitely deserve a week's bed rest! LOL

Glad for those of you who feel relaxed... Sorry to those losing their minds with it all... Everything crossed for those of us still waiting! :hugs:

I get to start my Lupron on Monday! :happydance: It'll all move quicker then, I know it!

Mercyme, I'm feeling quite chilled now (I know it's only 1 dpt) but we've done everything we can and it just a waiting game. My dr yesterday brightened the moment by telling us we have 26% chance of it taking! Nothing like PMA, we went into this thinking the odds were 46%!!!! so I'm not holding much hope, just going to enjoy my week off work and try and remain unstressed in the last week!

Won't be long now for the rest of you, once you've had your first stimming scan it flies by. Good luck x

That seems unreasonably low! :growlmad: I don't think its possible for that to be true. If so, why would anyone have IVF?

Er that's what I was wondering!!!!! I don't know why I know my age doesn't help (almost 36) but I'm young looking, fit and healthy, bmi is 22/23 only issue fertility wise is unknown reason for blocked tubes, the stats say 46% for my age group at the clinic x

So, you're 35. This is your first cycle. It was fresh, not FET. Do you know your AMH or FSH levels? Was your transfer emby or blasty?

Using just your age and that its your first cycle, the calculator I've been using gives you a 57.2% chance of success. Its 69.3% with blastocyst and 47.7% with embryo. I don't see how it could only be 26%!

ohh, what calculater are you using? i would be interested in a link if you have one..

I think the 26% is the NATIONAL IVF statistic, it was 24% 4 yrs ago when i first started. The average it takes IVF to work is between 3 and 4 times, BUT remember this is just a stat, and it includes people trying with bodies that really dont take to ivf. I got consumed by stats when i first started, but i have had 2 attempts and have 2 gorgeous children.

Just remember that your body is different to everyone elses and so the stats really dont count, i am sure you will be fine and will be posting your BFP in no time.

It is such a hard journey to go on, we are all amazing women. Good luck xxx :thumbup: :hugs:

Here's the calculator: https://www.ivf.org.uk/success-rates/pregnancy-calculator/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->