IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

MissMonty- welcome hun i will add you to the list and good luck with your cycle xxx

Buddy List, Dates and Outcomes

Sammy09 - FET - roughly 18th oct
MrsF - FET - moughly 5th oct
Britt11 - IVF No 1 -
Wrightywales - ICSI No 2 - start end sept
DillyC - ICSI No 1 -
Glitterqueen - ICSI No 1 - start injection 22nd sept e/c w/c 4th oct
Springflower - ICSI No2 -
Babychristie - IVF No 2 -
Maz - IVF No 4 - start down reg 8th sept
Tory123 - FET -
Isi Buttercup - IVF No 1 -
Redfraggle - ICSI No 1 - start down reg 21st sept
MissMonty - ICSI No 2 - start down reg 16th sept

dilly, i'm so sorry to hear your news hun, difficult time for you all i'm sure. Thinking of you x x x x

Isi Buttercup :blush: many apologies for missing you out bud x x

wrighty - loving the list :) but apologies - it looks like i've given you no end of work !!!!! :blush: My FET will be roughly the 5th oct.

So, a busy few days! had a couple of gigs, and back at work today properly too - am soooooo very tired - i was just on the verge of nodding off just then, til my cat hacked up a furball - what a god awful noise that is!!!!

nothing to report on TTC front, no smoking is going well, no drinking is going well, but been a slack regards food lately - not eating properly, but have made a marked effort today. Looking forward to DH coming home from work as we're cooking up a feast together tonight :)

hope all is well ladies, will drop by in a few days for progress reports :)!!!

TTFN X X X X

hello ladies

how is everyone today?

dilly - thinking of you and OH :hugs: xx

maz - good luck with starting down reg tomorrow hun xx

well im counting down the days til my drug parcel arrives only 3 more days to wait and it will be here :happydance::happydance: then it will be countdown til my drugs appoinment on tuesday. it does feel like its going slow but i know once treatment starts it will go fast.

thinking of you all xx

thinking of you Maz for the start of your treatment :) hope the down regs go well x x x

wrighty - bet you cant wait to get the drugs, i know i was dead excited too !!! Isnt it strange what floats out TTC boat??!!!!:haha:

i think i must be around O day (not sure i'm going to, but dates wise it would be about right ) making a conscious decision to not get fruity - cant be doing with symptom spotting and feeling poop as i start acupuncture on saturday - sounds odd, i know, but i wanna focus all my energies on the acupuncture and the FET ( of course natural would be amazing, but must minimise stress, must minimise stress....)

very busy being back at work which is a damn good thing - i love my job and the days are flying by, my sleep is much deeper, and i feel useful again!!! i'm so clearly very sad.....

hope everyone is well x x x

lots of love ladies x x x

i know im so excited about getting my parcel im like a little kid waiting for christmas lol. its very strange what im looking forward to. i tried to explain to a friend how i was so looking forward to jabbing myself everyday and she just looked at me like i was mad but i explained if it gives me my BFP id do anything xxx

Hi Girls

As AF is still not here after 8 weeks went to hospital today for scan. They said it looks like I am mid cycle but gave me tablets to take to start AF if not here by another two weeks. I hope she comes naturally as feel all the meds have messed up my body enough. Then can start down reg for my FET Yip hee although worried about how the 4 wiill thaw as not great quality.

Heya ladies :thumbup:

i second that wrighty, i think my family think i'm a bit strange when i talk about the injections, the drugs, every man and his dog seeing my bits and bobs, the potential stretch marks, backache, vomiting, sleepless nights -all of it in an excited way!!!!!!

hi tory, must be good to know that AF will come either way in the next couple of weeks so you can focus on the FET :) i hear you about pumping body full of drugs though - my word, the things we put ourselves through!!!! but it will be worth it.... i'll be keeping all my digits crossed that all 4 survive the thaw hun - it's one bloody worry after another isn't it!!!

well, my AF should be here in two weeks and i can;t wait to see her!!!!! A complete contradiction to last month, i know, lol, but it means i can prepare for my lil blasto :) am feeling very uncharacteristically chipper about it! I'm excited about acupuncture on Saturday, i'm excited about AF coming, and I'm excited about being sedated when they transfer blasto, and (get this) i'm excited about the 2ww......ladies, i think i have finally lost the plot....:wacko: PMA must've finally found me after all this time!

Strangely, i've been unconsciously imagining myself pregnant - i mean images keep cropping up in my head without me actually thinking about visualisations...

hope all you ladies are fine and dandy, look forward to your updates soon :) x x

hi ladies

hope everyone is well xx

Tory - gutted that AF still hasnt arrived but at least they have given you tabs to bring her on but so wish she arrives on her own hun. im sure all 4 of your embies will thaw. i had 2 for my last FET and was so shocked that they both made it to transfer. xxx

MrsF - i know exactly what you mean hun. im excited about it all too lol. how come they sedate you for transfer? never heard of that before. xx

well nothing to report here just gotta wait 2 days now for my drugs and 6 days til my appointment :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: its amazing what i get excited about now so im with you mrsf think ive defo lost the plot :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i'm a big fat hairy wimp wrighty, the FS picked up very early on that i can get quite stressed and wound up about stuff, so they decided it would be safer (!) and easier to sedate me :) keeps me still during transfer and makes me sleep and chilled after...i'm such a baby :blush:

...maybe we should rename the thread... :wacko:

x x x x

awwwwww hun your not a wimp. it is a very stressful situation especially after everything weve done to get to that point.
i couldnt do with having sedation for ec and et it made me so ill last time i was in the hospital for 4 hours (when they said id be there an hour max) they wouldnt let me go til they knew i had stopped being sick and kept food down felt so sorry for my mate waiting in the car for me lol

ooo, crap, that's not good mate x x x admittedly, i do have to go on a drip afterwards for a wee while (and in all the ops i've had on the nhs, it took one private assessment to identify this....) as when i wake up from an anaesthetic or a sedation, my brain wakes up first but my heart and lungs are still catatonic and my bp drops / stays crazily low. But they are confident that that in itself will have no contraindications on the transfer. I (sadly!!!) like to believe that the drip fills me with pure goodness for the bean-on-board to attach and thrive.....:)wacko: creeping in again methinks...) x x x x

bet thats a little scary for you hun but glad they now know what to do. well i hope it will be well worth it hun. i think the way you think with the drip filling you with goodness is great think i need what ever it is you've had lol and you have to b a little :wacko: to do what we have to do xx

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is ok - well I'm trying to keep up to date with B&B but excuse me as there are so many posts on this thread that I haven't had a chance to read them all.

We recieved our protocol today and have ordered our meds (now £750 lighter!!) :dohh: Meds booked to arrive Saturday morning :happydance: like you wrightwales I feel quite excited about the arrive of them. First injection 16th September :wacko:

I'm feeling a little anxious at the mo as I've decided to tell work, my employer now has a policy on fertility treatment and will allow 5 days paid leave per year, so I'm going to talk to my manager before the end of the week and will ask for this plus 5 days unpaid too during the 2 ww eeek!!

Tory - I really hope you'll have sucess with the thaw, I only had 1 frostie after 1st fresh cycle and I was certain my 1 little frostie wouldn't survive but it did I was so shocked - I know how stressful it is waiting for that call :hugs: xx

missmonty - thats great hun good luck with getting started. its great that your works allows 5 days paid leave for fertility treatment. wishing you the best of luck and lots of :dust: xxx

Hey ladies :flower:

I spoke to my manager today - god I was soooo nervous I felt like a little child! Anyway he was really good, was fairly empathic, told me he know someone who had had IVF. He's happy for me to have the 5 days paid leave the company allows for fertility treatment and will be asking HR about the extra days unpaid. So generally a good day - feel so much better and feeling less stressed about work.

Just wondering what everyone else plans to do after ET? My first fresh cycle I had 1 week off (signed off sick), FET I only had one day off for ET so was thinking this time I'd try the whole two weeks off, not sure if this is too much but feel I want to try something different as my job invovles having to travel to different locations.

Hope everyone is ok x

hello ladies

hope everyone is well.

Missmonty - glad your feeling less stressed about your work. thats 1 less thing you javent got to worry about which is great. After my ET i will be having 4 days off but after that i will try and take things as easy as possible. xx

well only 1 more day to wait for my drugs well actually between 12 - 17 hours :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: not that im counting :winkwink::winkwink: :happydance::happydance::happydance: cant wait to see what im on and what doses. af due in 2 weeks 1 day [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< that shes on time or maybe even a day or to early

hope everyone is well and sending lots of :dust: your way :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->