IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

hi ladies :thumbup:

dilly - not started yet hun, i've got my first one a week tomorrow and can't wait - i've heard so many good things about it, not just for fertility, but for overall feel good factor and that's what i also need right now! Not sure on my programme, i'll have a chat with my lady on saturday about the course of action. Pleased to hear you're starting to feel the benefits already! :)

don't really know much about the short protocol ladies as i had the long one last year, so you're teaching me stuff as you go along!

i've got roughly 3 weeks before i start my oestrogen tablets ready for my blasto-transfer, so in just over a month's time i should be PUPO - and hopefully (positive thinking, visualisation, etc) it will continue for 9 months.....

so who have we got for Oct then? wrighty, me, sammy, dilly, glitterqueen, springflower, babychristie and britt i think so far - CMON LADIES, WE GOTTA SEE A FULL PREGNANT HOUSE BY THE END OF OCT!!!!!!

do you think we set up a front page on the thread for a type of roll-call with names, protocols, significant dates etc??? sometimes when i read back through the thread i miss things!

catch you lovelies later x x x x

sincerest apologies if i have missed anyone out :hugs: x

hi ladies

mrsf - i will start one and get sammy to put it on front page when she gets bk

Buddy List, Dates and Outcomes

Sammy09 - FET - roughly 18th oct
MrsF - FET -
Britt11 - IVF No 1 -
Wrightywales - ICSI No 2 - start end sept
DillyC - ICSI No 1 -
Glitterqueen - ICSI No 1 - start injection 22nd sept e/c w/c 4th oct
Springflower - ICSI No2 -
Babychristie - IVF No 2 -
Maz - IVF No 4 - start down reg 8th sept
Tory123 - FET -
Isi Buttercup - IVF No 1 -
Redfraggle - ICSI No 1 - start down reg 21st sept
MissMonty - ICSI No 2 - start down reg 16th sept

if anyone has any dates they would like me to add please let me know xx

hey wrighty
I start injection 22nd sept e/c w/c 4th oct if you want to add that xxx

Hi Girls

Can't give exact dates for me yet still waiting for AF to show its been 63 days now! Phoned the clinic yesterday I have got a scan booked in for Tuesday to see whats going on. They said they will give me something to start it off. I then said have I got to wait a clear cycle to start the ivf and they said no can start meds straight away. I was quite pleased but surprised about that. I can't believe how long the whole process can take but it will be all worth it in the end for all of us x

Hey Wrighty, thanks for adding the list, its fabulous!! I dont know when I am going to start exactly yet, waiting on a call from the clinic, if I get a call in the next few days that means I will be starting for end of Oct/beginning of NOv (after being on BCP for a month)- otherwise its a month later...agghh
that being said, it gives DH and I another month to try before forking out
15k!! :):winkwink:
I think everything happens for a reason, so I'll just see what happens and keep you posted.
good luck girls, sounds like everything is starting to get going :happydance:

Thanks Wrighty! I'll have more clarity after my appointment next week. But I do suspect I'll be starting down reg in early October and probably FET by end of October/early November.

hi ladies

how is everyone today?

Tory/Britt/Isi - its ok ladies just let me know when you know so i can add it :) xx

what is everyone upto tonight? DH and i are going to have a film night. not sure what we are going to watch yet but got the popcorn ready. im going to watch the x factor first though gotta have a good laugh at the bad singers lol

well i hope everyone has a lovely evening what ever it is you are doing

xxx

Hi Wrighty

Same as you glued to the x factor absolutely love x factor my money is on Cher from tonight audition shes brill my favourite so far. At least we all have this to get us though the next couple of weeks x

hi tory

i liked that cher aswell very different to any1 else that been on i think and cant believe that girl punched her friend in the face but omg couldnt help but laugh xx

hey girls how are you?
so I am CD9 today and if the clinic offers us treatment its apparently CD7-1, and its the long weekend so I'm thinking we will probably not be offered treatment...sigh...oh well, it may be end of Nov/Dec now for us, but I can watch you guys get started and learn in the meantime. I will keep you posted- I go for an unmedicated IUI on Friday.

Wrighty, the movie sounds lovley- have fun hon!!

I just left DH, we were visiting his family and he is staying for 3 more days and I have to head on a business trip Tuesday morning. I am not back until Thurs night, so hope the IUI is Friday..yikes...cutting it close for sure :haha:

hope everyone is well
Isi when is your consult?
:hugs:

Hey girls...

I haven't watched the x-factor yet... i get too addicted... am trying to hold out... but after your comments I think I am going to have to succumb!!!
Wrighty.... which film did you and your OH watch... need some recommendations!

Good luck with your Natural IUI Britt... hope your OH is back in time x

And enjoy the Acu Mrs F.... I hope you find it helps....I def feel less anxious in myself since starting, so I guess that has to help in some way.... x

I went for afternoon tea today....HOW POSH!!! with two of my close girlfriends..... was delish but now feeling quite queasy as I ate far too many cakes.... small but lethal!

Well due to start Microgynon in 1 week if all goes to plan it will be D3 of my cycle.... then start sniffing on the 9th Oct.... so things are starting...hopefully if the :witch:arrives on time!

Thanks for asking, Britt. It's as soon as my next period starts, which should be the end of the week (or earlier, going by my recent cramping). The sooner the better :thumbup:

Hello lovely ladies...

I am afraid I will be away for a little while .... sadly my OHs sister took her own life last night.

Its all a bit of a shock and very emotional.

We are just sorting bits out now and flying out tonight to his family in South Africa....

So i will be gone for a couple of weeks... I wish anyone going through a treatment while I am away all the luck in the world...

I will catch up with you all when I get back

xxx

Oh my goodness! So sorry to read that, Dilly :nope:. Your OH must be devastated! My love goes out to you both.

so sorry dilly thinking of you and oh and family at this very sad time :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Hi ladies

Firsty - Dilly - how awful and sad for you all :hugs:

I apologise as I'm not very good at keeping up with posts on here, but I would love to join this thread - there was another October thread some time ago but can't find it now :shrug:

I'm due to start 2nd fresh ICSI cycle this month - start down regging on 16th September - had pre treatment scan last week and defo no hydrosalpinx (they thought I might have one) but they did find some fuild in my pelvis, maybe as a reuslt of previous lap's but they confirmed this not a problem.

Feeling both excited and nervous.

Also have decided to tell work this time, as they now have a policy on fertility treatment and will allow 5 days paid leave for treatment.

Bext wishes to you all :flower:

oh my gosh Dilly, that is truly horrible and awful. I am so sorry for your family's loss, I hope you are able to come together in this time of sorrow.
sending you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->