IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Well girls I poas, totally expecting not to see anything.

I then used a first response just to be sure and to be even more sure I used the digi.

OMG!!!! I can't believe it. It's not even been a week since transfer!! Is it too early to get excited.

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

DOOOODAR!!!! That is soooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congratulations Doodar xox Looks like they wanted to attach straight away for you :)

Thanks girls,

I am soooo scared!! after what happened last time. I know I have to try and let go and have a bit of faith. It's just so hard, this journey is just one big rollercoaster and it never stops to let you off. You pray for a BFP then you get one and the worry starts all over again.I pray to god it sticks. Please please stick!! I'm worried that I tested too early!! I'll be testing every day now because I need to see that line getting darker. My apparent lack of symptoms is worrying too. I should be so happy!! why do I feel so worried.

Doodar - :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: \\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/ :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/congratulationsburst.gif

they look great hun. im thinking maybe twins. take things easy and im praying this really is it for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

:dance::dance::dance: Doodar that fantastic news!!!! :dance::dance::dance: Super sticky vibes lady!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Doodar!!! How's our preggo lady doing? :hugs:

Silarose....how's that 2ww coming along? Anytime now :D

Kat...like I said hun....way too early :hugs:

Lolly....so exciting you're starting earlier than you thought!!!! Scary but exciting, I know the feeling. Just think....you'll be PUPO soon :happydance:

MSG....how are you hun? Thinking of you!

Wrighty....just a few days to go! When is your FET scheduled for?

I'm okay....still mega underwhelmed by the whole thing and with very low PMA. Mood swings have kicked in, so that's been fun :dohh:

hello ladies

Doodar - how are you hun? taking things easy i hope xxx

Isi - hi hows down regging going hun? im not sure yet hun. due to ov thurs/fri and im trying for a 5 day transfer waiting for embryologist to ring me bk to find out if it is possible so if 5 day maybe tues/wed but if not then prob saturday.

Kat - hun its too early. try and wait a few days till you test again [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< you get your BFP xxx

silarose - hows your 2ww going hun? xxx

AFM - phoned hospital this afteronoon about having a 5 day transfer and i gotta wait for embryologist to ring back. took me over an hour to get through to speak to someone. they need to sort their phones out. they said they will phone back either today or will be first thing tomorrow. hope they say i can.

good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust: xx

hi girls,

sorry i haven't been on here for a while, had a pretty shitty January and its spreading into Feb!!! We saw our consultant in Jan and i wasn't very well then! We were due to start FET on my next cycle (today as it happens as AF arrived last night) but she said if i wasn't feeling well to put it off. Well im now on 2 lots of antibiotics for chest and gum infections so Im feeling awful so will be putting of FET to next month now which is a bit crap as obviously were playing the waiting game again but there is no way I could do it now so as soon as these infections clear up i can concentrate on getting fit and healthy again. Been feeling pretty depressed and up and down in January so hoping the weather will get a bit better in March and so will my PMA. Anyway enough moaning!!

Ive been trying to follow the threads but haven't really been in the mood to post!

But I had to post to say a massive Congratulations to Doodar :happydance:
:happydance::happydance: how great!!!

Good luck Isi - hope everything is going well!! Hope your PMA has improved.

Kat - still very early so try and keep positive (sorry i know its easier said....)

Sorry i havent mentioned everyone but sending everyone lots of :dust::dust:

xx

Hi, Isi! I am hanging in there. Ended up having an adoption consult today. We shall see. I don't have a ton of energy right now. I did take a hot bubble bath with a mimosa! :)

Isi you have always been so lovely to us all and so positive so if I can I want to try and send some PMA back to you, I am sure you will be fine. Look at your comments you've posted about others and think that'll be you soon! If you are still a bit down then please have :hugs: and tons of :dust:

Sila how are you??? :dust:

Kat like all the ladies have said (and i'm sure you would say if were any of us) it is too early. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

MSG hope thye consultation went well. You are such a brave and inspirational lady. You will get your dream.

Angiemon, had been wondering where you went. So sorry to hear you have been so ill. Sad that you have to wait. Obviously can see why but I know the feeling of wanting to start NOW. Wishing you a sppedy recovery.

Fingers crossed Wrighty, not long until you will be PUPO :happydance:

Doodar how are you going? All good I hope!!

AFM.... think the injection has kinda kicked in now. Felt sick all day and bit emotional tonight. Couple of tears but nothing major. The rage usually kicks in day 4 (aka tomorrow!!!) Good luck DP..... Have also stocked up on vits, can't believe I start 2 weeks monday!!!

Hope I have remembered you all, sending all my love ladies

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL...Thanks Lolly. I am not sure how inspirational I am..just playing the cards I am dealt. However, we adopted my youngest daughter thinking we were totally fertile. We had just always wanted to adopt. That is a real blessing because it has opened our eyes and hearts to adoption before having to deal with infertility. I DO believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe we were led to adopt the first time because that was God's ultimate path for us. Or, maybe we will get a miracle natural pregnancy out of the blue (with our luck that will be when I am like 50...hahaa). You just never know. The exciting part is to turn the page and find out what is in store for us. It has never been boring. :)

And, while waiting for this new chapter, I think I will indulge this weekend in Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio, sushi and another hot hot bubble bath.:thumbup:

Seriously though, hopefully I am the one statistically unlucky one on this thread. I'd love nothing more than to see bfps from all of you. That is why I am sticking around for another few weeks. doodar is good to go, now, we need the rest of you gals to shine a little light on my day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->