IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Keep staring at my tests lol! Still lighter but not a lot in it! Will just have to test tomorrow morning argh!!! Can't concentrate on anything else!!!!

:hi: lovely ladies!!!

Doodar, will be praying that your spotting is nothing to worry about. Please take some more time off work and rest, hun. Please keep us updated :hugs:

Silarose....sounds like a :bfp: to me :D!! Are you having any official beta?

Kat....told you it was too soon at 6dp3dt :happydance:. So so keeping everything crossed for even stronger lines tomorrow. Are you having a blood test soon?

MSG.....thanks for all your support hun. You're a star! :hugs:

Wrighty.....enjoy your last weekend before being PUPO :happydance:. Do you know if it will be 3-day or 5-day transfer?

Lolly.....hope you're doing great hun. Just about 2 weeks to go :happydance:

Angiemon....hope you're feeling better dearie.

AFM....nothing much to report. 5th shot last night....body finally started revolting.... nipples and underarms were pinching and I just felt generally blah all day! I think, rather than climb the walls for time creeping by, I'll just try not to think about it until stimming starts.

Sila couldn't possibly still be the trigger, trigger is usually gone in 10 days.... HTPs don't measure concentration so well lovey so long as there is a line there you are ok xo

Isi I have beta on Monday... I POAS again this arvo and still very very light I wonder if I imagined it... I think I will save my last test for Sunday morning FMU. By then if my HCG is doubling my beta should be about 62.

This site is excellent for what concentration you should be at:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Hay girls just a quick one, I'm on my lunch hour!

Sila just want to say it defo won't be the trigger. It takes 10 days for trigger to leave the system about 1000 per day, so they say. I find that my lines are a lot lighter when I test with FMU. I find that testing early evening gives a darker line for me. I googled it and it seems its quite common, it happens to a lot of people. So FMU doesn't always give the best line. Sounds like a BFP to me though!! Can't wait for you to test again.

Kat Good luck I can't wait for you too test again. It's all so exciting.

Love to the rest of you lovely ladies.

AFM still spotting but the cramps have died down. I guess if its goin to happen then there is nothing I can do to stop it. My clinic don't do betas as routine but think I'm going to ask them to because I can't go on for two weeks like this. It's OTD for me tomorrow so I will phone clinic in the morning, hopefully they will let me come down tomorrow.

Speak later girls x

hello ladies

Doodar - praying its just little embie(s) making themselves well and truly comfy in there. try and take things easy hun xxx

Silarose i doubt its the trigger shot now hun .i was told it takes 10 day for it to be out your system so hope that line gets darker xxx

Kat - hope you line gets darker too hun xxx

Isi - we are aiming for 5 day but will have to wait till sunday to find out. hows you down regging going hun? xxx

MSG - how are you hun ? xxx

woohoo im ovulating rang hspital 9 am this morning and they only just got back to me :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: anyway embryos are getting thawed on sunday and we are aiming for a 5 day transfer but they have pencilled me in for both tuesday and thursday. so i will have a call first thing sunday for them to be thawed then will have another after telling me how many survived and when transfer will be. they said they want at least 8 left to go for 5 day. really do hope its on thursday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

sorry to everyone ive missed. good luck to you all :dust::dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxx

Hiya everyone

I have just done a test that is stronger than this morning and last night! OMG this could be a BFP!!!!!

Woohoo!! Wrighty bet you can't wait. All systems go now.:happydance:

OMG!! Sila I'm so pleased for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM Spotting has stopped so hopefully it was implantation, no cramping!! either. Just tested again, day before my OTD and still have a strong line, the test line actually came up before the control line! so think its defo a BFP!! gonna try and stop stressing now!! still gonna ask for betas though!

I'm not sure if you girls want to see but here is todays test!!

Woohoo!! Wrighty bet you can't wait. All systems go now.:happydance:

OMG!! Sila I'm so pleased for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM Spotting has stopped so hopefully it was implantation, no cramping!! either. Just tested again, day before my OTD and still have a strong line, the test line actually came up before the control line! so think its defo a BFP!! gonna try and stop stressing now!! still gonna ask for betas though!

I'm not sure if you girls want to see but here is todays test!!

i cant hun im so excited will be more so if i have the 5 day transfer and im so excited to see that test nice lines hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

well i went to the clinic 2day ive lost my weight and i start my sniff on tuesday :)

Hiya everyone

Isi - how long now before stimming? I'm sure you'll feel better then. Every part of ivf is so agonising - waiting/injecting/ec/et/waiting. I have always been so relieved to get to the end of one part, only to remember how awful the next bit it! Hope time flies for you.

Kat - those lines sound promising. I'm sure you'll get something stronger when you test next.

Doodah - wow! What a good line. Looks strong from here. So glad the spotting has stopped. Sounds like your little ones are nestling in so that they are nice and comfy.

Wrighty - yay you are getting going!! Fx'd for your Thur transfer.

Hi everyone else - any news?

AFM - the test from this evening is actually stronger than all of the other tests yay! You ladies were right it's not the trigger!!! It's all sinking in at the moment.xxxxx

Wrighty how exciting!!!!!!!

I test last night, same again, line is there but only just see it.
Again, this morning with FMU but the control AND the test line are light so it's a dodgy test (argh)... I think I'll give up lol. Only one more day until I get official numbers and I have no tests left.

Doodar I'm sure it's ok... how do you feel about twins? lol...... That line is VERY dark for only 9dp3dt!!!!

Today's FMU test - darker than yesterday... :cloud9: my little embie has survived

Attachments

• 12dp3dtBFP.jpg
    12dp3dtBFP.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 32
Congrats Kat :happydance::happydance: defo a BFP!!!

Annmc good luck with starting treatment!!

Hiya everyone

Isi - how long now before stimming? I'm sure you'll feel better then. Every part of ivf is so agonising - waiting/injecting/ec/et/waiting. I have always been so relieved to get to the end of one part, only to remember how awful the next bit it! Hope time flies for you.

Kat - those lines sound promising. I'm sure you'll get something stronger when you test next.

Doodah - wow! What a good line. Looks strong from here. So glad the spotting has stopped. Sounds like your little ones are nestling in so that they are nice and comfy.

AFM - the test from this evening is actually stronger than all of the other tests yay! You ladies were right it's not the trigger!!! It's all sinking in at the moment.xxxxx

Sila - just seen your news, that is just fantastic!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so pleased for you, woo hoo!!!

H xx

Hiya everyone

Sila - just seen your news, that is just fantastic!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so pleased for you, woo hoo!!!

H xx

Thanks Helen.

How are you hun? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79