IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Kat, 6dp3dt is too early. As a serious poas-aholic, I would even admit to that..

But this is what i'm talking about MSG, the fact you are staying around and truely willing everyone on. I think I would be too selfish and want to hide away. And I just love your adoption story. My dream is to have my own one and then adopt. But if my BFP doesn't happen adoption is the natural next step for me. I think it must be a hard but ultimately wonderful experience. Maybe all things do happen for a reason, maybe life is already pre planned, who knows, I need yor attitude! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Evening girls!!

Woah so much activity on here!! it's fab!! Thanks for all the Congrats!!
Went back to work today and had to try really hard to keep the stress in check, came home and I now have cramping grrrr!! I'm just resting now and trying to take it easy. If the cramping continues I might just go on the sick because every move I made today just played on my mind!! Anyway here is todays test. I did this around 7pm this evening and to be honest had quite a bit of water to drink beforehand. Do you think the line looks darker than yesterdays? I am just so worried that this is going to go horribly wrong.

Lolly, you have plenty of time to get your BFP! Then, go on to adopt if that is your calling. :) Having done both, I have decided the adoption of my girl was easier than IVF so don't underestimate your strength. ;)

Doodar, I have heard that the line on a FRER doesn't necessarily darken daily? Hugs!

doodar been sat here looking at both FRER pics switching pages lol and would say that it is darker and the line looks more prominent

have everything crossed hun xxxx

Thanks for the PMA, Lolly! I really need it :hugs:. Sorry you felt rough after the injections, hun. They're such a right bother, aren't they :wacko:

MSG....the hot bubble bath and cocktail sound :thumbup:. I know you will surely get your forever baby. You're such a wonderful person and you WILL get your blessing.

Kat....stay away from those sticks for a few days. Next time you test, it will hopefully be a :bfp:

Silarose....how are you doing hun?

Wrighty.....good luck with the 5 day transfer hun. Keep us posted!!!

Awww, so sorry Angie. So sorry you've been ill. I can imagine how annoying it must be to wait even longer. But its better to be in 100% health. Wishing you a lovely :bfp: when you try again.

Nothing much on my end.....had my 4th shot last night. Gosh, down regging is a real yawn!

hello ladies

just a quick post from me for now. my clinic phoned me up this morning and i spoke to the head of embryology. she said she didnt see why i couldnt have 5 day transfer as i have plenty of embryos but she did say depending on how they grow it might turn into a 3 day transfer. they will take 10 embryos out (gonna try and get them to take more out) leave them til day 3 then check them if the are still going strong then they will leave them to day 5. im sooooooo excited now so cant wait.

had another negative test this morning so think i will ov tomorrow so transfer will be if 3 day monday if 5 day wednesday :happydance::happydance:

good luck ladies :dust::dust:

That's awesome, Wrighty :happydance:

Doodar....only just saw your earlier post. The line is still there hun....no need to worry :hugs:. When is your official beta?

Hi, I'm new on here, and have started my 3rd lot of ICSI last sunday! This is our final go for free so our fingers and well and truly crossed. We have had 3 MC previously over the 7 years we have been trying so this may be last chance salloon for us!

Welcome FNJ!! So sorry you've been through a lot :hugs:. We're all here to cheer each on as we shake off past failures and try again. Good luck with Round 3 hun! Are you on the long or short protocol?

Thank you! What is a long or short term protocol. ?

Hi girls,

Just read through my last post lol it doesnt even make sense lol I was very tired!! I'll go back and correct it now. This laptop doesn't help it jumps to different lines when I'm typing.

Wrighty thats fab news can't wait for you to be pupo :happydance:

Isi bet you'll be having EC before you know it :hugs:

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else.

Welcome to the thread FNJ these girls are fab and we'll be here for you every step of the way.

AFM woke up to spotting this morning and have had cramps all day that seem to be getting stronger. I still have the spotting now. Not looking good is it. My PMA is seriously gone out of the window. I'm sure its stress at work that causes it. Exactly the same thing happened when I went back to work last time.

Hiya everyone

Sorry haven't posted for a couple days. been having bit of a nightmare (see below).

Doodah - that line looks strong to me honey. Cramps and spotting can happen during implantation and can be completely normal. That said, I know how scared you must be feeling. Take some time off sick and put your feet up hun - you deserve it!!! Rooting for you all the way.

MSG - good to hear from you. Good luck on your adoption journey.

Kat - how are you getting on hun? I have been trying not to test but failing miserably (see below)!

Angiemon - hope you feel better soon and good luck for FET next cycle.

Isi - those drugs do nothing for PMA! Good job we only have to take them for a short while. Good luck honey.

Lolly - hope you are feeling better after your injections.

Wrighty - not long now! 10 embies wow! Can't quite believe how many frosties you have - what a good sign! Good luck hun.

ENJ - welcome and good luck with your cycle.

AFM - I am having a really crappy time. I caved in yesterday (6dp3dt) and tested with an FRER. I wasn't 100% sure but I thought I could see a line in the 3 minutes time limit, but it was so faint you could only see it in certain lights. However, after a few hours the line got darker (this always seems to happen when I use an FRER). I was excited but then remembered that I had only done my 10000 trigger shot at 9pm the Sat before last (10.5 days ago). Also I think I injected a bit too much - more like 11,000.

Anyway, I tested this morning (7dp3dt - 11.5 days after I injected the trigger). There was a good line within the 3 mins and after a couple of hours this was clearly darker than the FRER from the day before. BUT - this was FMU which could have made all the difference.

Anyway - I tested again at 5pm today (same time as yesterday)and there is a line which came up within 3 min and is almost identical to the line from the test I did yesterday at 5pm. It is a little lighter, but the one from yesterday has had time to get darker and he one from this afternoon hasn't. However, I seriously think I have been getting false positives. I'm a bit disappointed as I have been having so many symptoms. My appetite has been minimal over the last few days (really unusual for me - I normally eat like a horse and only really lose my appetite if I am ill - though i lost it before I found out I was preggo last cycle). Also I have been getting really wierd heavy feelings in my lower abdomen. However these feelings do tend to increase when I have eaten or when I need the loo so are poss just my bowels (I have problems with my bowels anyway). Though I must say that these feelings have been pretty different - though I could be imagining that. I'm just thinking back to all of the times that I was absolutely sure I was pregnant and wasn't. Could be the same thing!

Pllleeease could you share your trigger experiences with me?! Would the trigger really hang around this long (11.5 days?) I read that hsg halves every day so it should be below 5 by now?! Would an FRER pik that up? I always thought I had a fast metabolism but maybe not. Arghhhh!! These things are sent to try us. Haven't told anyone about this (not even dh) as don't want to raise then dash his hopes. Thanks ladies xxxxx
](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Sila, there is no way it is the trigger and 6dp3dt is about the earliest to get any type of faint positive (from my research). Therefore, I believe you are preggo!!!

Also, as a side note, I started with FRERs on 6dp3dt and they were all stark white. Not a hint of any kind of line.

Doodar, I know it is hard, but I wouldn't worry. Cramps and spotting are soo normal. My neighbor had implantation spotting (with twins) post ivf so heavy she thought she was starting af

Sila, there is no way it is the trigger and 6dp3dt is about the earliest to get any type of faint positive (from my research). Therefore, I believe you are preggo!!!

Thanks for responding MSG. Did you do a 10000 or a 5000 trigger? I soooo hope you are right but I'm nervous as the line on the test from this afternoon is ever so slightly fainter than the one from yesterday afternoon. I'll test tomorrow am and see.

Hope you are ok honey. It's lovely that you are so supportive after having such a hard time - much appreciated. You know that we are here for you too hun. xxxx

Thanks, Sila, for the kind words :)

I did a 10000 trigger. Both ivfs. And, never a line with FRER at 6dp3dt

Hi all :)

Sila sounds like a BFP to me I wouldn't worry, just wait until your beta, a line is a line..

Doodar your line looked darker on the second pic but really, those tests don't always show concentration of your HCG they just show a yes or no.

Well I POAS yesterday twice both bfn@10dp3dt. This morning with FMU (like you are supposed to) I POAS@11dp3dt and I got my VVVFP(It really can't qualify as a BFP and looking at the photos I took of the test they are too light to even post if that's possible!)... But it is there... so I will probably POAS tomorrow and look for another line... I burst into tears as I had been sure I was not going to have any luck this time with an embie that was two days younger. My DH tells me to keep it in perspective, we had lines last time. He is right. But I'm still glad to see that line. Phew this is tough.

ENJ - Welcome! Sorry you had such a bad run but all the best for this go and we hope to hear all about it

How is everyone else doing?

hi everone

Kat - don't discount that line! Last time at 6dp5dt (11dpo) and I didn't get a line until about 12 hours after I had done the test. At 12dpo I got a bfp. Hold in there honey.

Bugger - I tested again this morning (8dp3dt) and I got a line, but fainter than yesterdays morning test. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:My lines are defo getting fainter. I'm sure it's the trigger shot still hanging around - would you believe it - it's 12.5 days since I took the shot???!!!!! It was defo out of my system at this point last time. I'm a bit gutted - have had no sleep over the last few nights because of all this!!!

Think my symptoms might be linked to a bit of mild ohss as I got a kind of pulling on my left side yesterday - similar to my ovary sensation when I am stimming. I know it is less comfortable to eat when you have ohss and maybe that is what has been happening to me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->