IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

I'm okay Sila, still just waiting for my lap and dye. All I seem to do is wait!!!

So chuffed for you, hopefully all of us on the Support thread wll be graduating to Gen Pregnancy soon :)

Have a fab weekend!

H xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm so so thrilled and excited for you Doodar, Kat and Silarose :hugs:. That is so awesome!!! Can't wait to update the front page with all these lovely :bfp:s. Congrats my darlings! Wishing you beautiful, wonderful and healthy pregnancies!

Doodar, so glad the spotting stopped. I have a feeling its tweenies for you :winkwink:

Silarose, I also suspect twinnies for you with your super dark lines! So happy for you babe.

Kat, I'm so glad your little embie made it :hugs:. Congrats hun!

Wrighty, good luck this week. This is turning out to be a very lucky thread! Can't wait for you to get your :bfp:

Welcome and good luck annmc! Wishing you all the best love!

Hi Lolly & Angie!

MSG, hope you're having a great weekend!

Not much from me. Just running weekend errands. Can't wait for time to just go quickly already. I really pray it works for me. I'm beginning to blame everything on my not having a baby. Some young girls at work are sometimes rude to me and I always think if I had a kid.....Silly, I know. I just pray it works.

Have a great weekend ladies! Can't wait to update the front page :happydance:. Using my phone and its a nightmare trying from it :wacko:

:hug:

I hope nobody minds me popping in, i don't want to cause any upset or offence.

there are so many familiar faces on this thread who supported me, and i want to wish you all the biggest dose of babydust :hugs: thinking of you ladies x x x

much love and support x x x

Afternoon Ladies,

:hi: Been to clinic this morning for beta's. Nurse was really off with me. My clinic don't do beta's and I had to beg them. Anyway she was so abrupt, she said beta's don't really prove anything other than you have hcg in your blood it wont stop you having miscarriage, blah blah blah! and if i got a positive on a pregnancy test, that I should just accept it as a positive. She just kept going on an on, said that the bloods could be inconclusive because I could still have the trigger shot in my system! I told her I didn't have a trigger shot because I had FET. Sheesh I think someone got out of the wrong side of bed.
Anyway my results are in, phoned through by the same nurse. They are 155 which she said she is happy with, but she won't repeat them in a couple a days and I have to wait for my scan now. Scan is scheduled for Fri 25th Feb. I feel like she has put a whole downer on it now. Feeling a bit sorry for myself. Been googling beta results, but it's driving me mad, they vary so much.

Hope you have a good weekend girls, Hubby is cooking for me tonight. Valentine's treat lol he never cooks, should be fun. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks Mrs. F! Its much appreciated :hugs:. Can't believe you're 20 weeks already! We hope to join you soon :flower:

That's awesome Doodar! Never mind the annoying nurse, you have an awesome beta :hugs:. You're officially preggo lady :D. Just make sure they monitor your progesterone carefully hun. Love love love your ticker :winkwink:

Isi xoxox praying for you xo

Doodar 155 is good hun! Check betabase, it has real data from real women... come on you've made it this far don't be down now... :)xo https://www.betabase.info/index.php

AFM I am off to see a friend from work who just had her baby last month. She and I were "trying" together and she has her baby and I had to go through IVF lol. How shitty is that! Oh well :) I'm very happy my embie made it this far and keep sending positive thoughts of "be strong" "keep growing" "burrow deep and take what you need"... sigh!!

hello ladies

well this has to be the luckiest thread ever im really hope to have some of that luck

congrats Doodar, Kat and Silarose :hug::hug: xxx

MrsF - thanks hun xxx

Isi - how are you hun when is your first scan?

sorry to everyone i missed hope your all well xxxx

AFM - well i had a surprise call from the hospital today just to check i would be free for them to call in the morning. the embryologist said they will take 10 out see how they thaw then if they need to take more out they will they want at least 10 to try for blast only down side is they will only transfer 1 not the 2 i was hoping for :(

Wrighty - Sorry about only one, but how exciting it is all happening! Won't be long 'till your Pupo!!

hello ladies

hope your all having a relaxing sunday

had first phone call 8.20 this morning for me to give my permission for embies to be thawed. had second at 10.20 they took 11 out and 10 survived they will ring me tuesday to let me know how they are doing and when transfer will be its still on cards that it might be 3 day but she said if there a few still going strong by that day they will leave them till thursday. getting excited now not long to wait. if i have 3 day i can have 2 embies put bk but really do hope for a blast transfer even though it do only get the put bk xxx

Hi everyone!

Massive congratulations to Sila, Doodar and Kat!!! I am so made up for you (and jealous :haha:) Wishing you happy healthy pregnancies and praying we can all join you girlies soon!!

Wrighty 10 out of 11 frosties surviving is a fantastic outcome! You must be chuffed and so excited! Good luck and hope you can get your 5dt! :thumbup:

Hi Isi, hope DR is going ok. How lon has it been now? Must be starting stimms soon enough :happydance:

MSG, hope you are ok lovely :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, hoping you are having good valentine weekend! :flower:

AFM... had up and down weekend. Couldn't stop crying yesterday getting all worked up about treatment. I'm getting very nervous after the hurt last time. Plus I start a new job around the same time and know that to walk in and say 'hi, i'm having IVF' will not go down well.... Then again I keep thinking if it works every single step of this journey and I feel I will never want for anything ever again. Its tough isn't it girls? Well, feeling better again today, DP is taking me out for a 'suprise' valentines meal tonight. We are double dating with friends. I say 'suprise' as they arranged it all over texts and he accidently read one out loud and gave it away!! But I don't know where we are going or anything so sure I will be a good night.

Lots of love, Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya everyone

Helen - the waiting around is a killer! Have you got a date for your lap and dye yet? They usually do them within a few months don't they? Hope it's not much longer. Good luck hun.

Isi - when is your first scan before stims? Hope it's not to long for you either.

Doodah - that nurse sounds awful! Some clinics don't even accept hpt results and insist on bloods so I don't know what she was making such a fuss about! Honestly it's just not on being so negative because a patient wants a blood test for reassurance! I am going to ask my clinic for a blood test tomorrow. think they should understand that those of us who have been through all of this need reassurance!

Kat F - hope you enjoy seeing your friend. Keep up the visualisation - I'm sure it helps. I have the Zita West dvd with visualisation exercises and I'm sure it helps.

Lolly - hope you enjoy your Valentines meal. Good luck with your next cycle. I know the thought of treatment is awful but you are a strong lady and we are all here for you.

Wrighty - wow 10/11! That's brilliant! I hope you get your 5 day transfer - you have an excellent chance with those numbers!

AFM - I started to panic last night as my cramping just disappeared. I wasn't going to test today but went out and got another FRER as needed reassurance. I got a really good line - nearly as dark as the control and it isn't OTD until tomorrow. Much better than the lines I got last time. Feel much better now xxxxx

Evening girls,

Kat thanks for that info it has put my mind at ease. Do you know what median hcg stands for? The first column says median hcg and just wondered what median means.

Wrighty wow :happydance: 10 out of 11 is fab. I think you will get your wish of a 5 day transfer, with numbers like that. I think its in the bag. Shame about them only doing single transfer though. If you really pushed for it would they not go for it?

Lolly good luck starting the new job. I know its hard hun but try not stress too much about it. You have to think of yourself. Hope you have a lovely
evening tonight.

Sila my cramping has stopped too hun. Think its normal. Yay!!:happydance: for darker line. I got a darker line too today. Can't wait to see that 2-3 weeks on a clearblue, think only then will I start to relax a bit.

Isi how you doing hun :hugs: not long now.

Love to everyone else.:hugs:

Evening girls,

Kat thanks for that info it has put my mind at ease. Do you know what median hcg stands for? The first column says median hcg and just wondered what median means.

Wrighty wow :happydance: 10 out of 11 is fab. I think you will get your wish of a 5 day transfer, with numbers like that. I think its in the bag. Shame about them only doing single transfer though. If you really pushed for it would they not go for it?

Lolly good luck starting the new job. I know its hard hun but try not stress too much about it. You have to think of yourself. Hope you have a lovely
evening tonight.

Sila my cramping has stopped too hun. Think its normal. Yay!!:happydance: for darker line. I got a darker line too today. Can't wait to see that 2-3 weeks on a clearblue, think only then will I start to relax a bit.

Isi how you doing hun :hugs: not long now.

Love to everyone else.:hugs:

thanks hun. im not sure but i am going to try. i will see what the embryologist says when she rings on tuesday

I think if thats what you have your heart set on, then defo push for it. I know when we went for ET and they initially thawed only one instead of two. I'm glad we waited for the second one to be thawed because I think we would have regretted not doing. Go with your heart hun x

Congratulations to Silarose and Kat. Thats amazing - this really is turning into be a very lucky thread.

Wrighty - 10 out of 11 is brilliant. Good luck for a blasto transfer. Its a shame that they wont be two blastos back in but they've showed they good and strong embies.

I hope your doing okay Isi, thanks for your kind thoughts!!

Hope everyone else is okay. Me, im looking forward to getting back on the IVF train.

My lovely DP has bought us tickets to see the wizard of oz in London next month for Valentines and ive just bought tickets for us to go and see Jamiroquai in April at the o2. Great to have things to look forward to

xxxx

Congratulations to Silarose and Kat. Thats amazing - this really is turning into be a very lucky thread.

Wrighty - 10 out of 11 is brilliant. Good luck for a blasto transfer. Its a shame that they wont be two blastos back in but they've showed they good and strong embies.

I hope your doing okay Isi, thanks for your kind thoughts!!

Hope everyone else is okay. Me, im looking forward to getting back on the IVF train.

My lovely DP has bought us tickets to see the wizard of oz in London next month for Valentines and ive just bought tickets for us to go and see Jamiroquai in April at the o2. Great to have things to look forward to

xxxx

well i was told only one by a nurse but am going to try for 2 when i speak to the embryologist on tuesday see what they say. i have been told by ladies at the same hospital as me that they can only advise they cant force me to have just 1 so really am hoping they say i can have 2 will just have to wait and see

Angie I love the wizard of oz, you'll have a fab time. I wanted to go see Wicked for ages now,just never got round to it.

Wrighty can't wait for you to be pupo. It still hasn't sunk in for me yet,although the old :holly: are starting to hurt now especially when I turn over in bed. Ooooh can't believe I'm actually preggo.Still testing everyday. Here's todays test it's the darkest line I've ever ever ever had.:happydance:

woohoo best lines ever them hun :) woooooooohoooooooooooo so happy for you. i just hope i see them in a few week xxx

Doodar that line is really dark! How great!!!

Wrighty when I went for my transfer they said they were only doing one but if I wanted to make an issue of it and have both transferred, they would talk to the doctor. Not long now and your little embies are growing you must be excited...

Sila glad your lines are still showing, it's funny isn't it how when we get a BFP we still don't believe it could be real unless it keeps showing each day....

AFM I had a horrible time seeing the girl from work, I was supposed to go with another friend but she was ill so it was just me and the one with the baby. I know she means well but a couple of things she said really hurt my feelings. I won't be seeing her again in a hurry.

I went for my HCG Beta blood test today :) They will ring later and tell me my numbers. I hope they are nice and high. If they are ok and next week ok also I will start thinking more seriously about being preg. If I get further than last time I'll start thinking about it. It's too hard at the moment to think about it.....

Doodar - Median beta is kind of like the average result. It means the middle result... so if the results were 10, 8, 8, 6, 3, 2, 1 the median is 6 (the one that is in the middle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->