IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Think I managed to post it?!

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
Ladies
Have been keeping an eye on this thread as I am due to start iCSI in March but...........just got positive test on clearblue! Hope u don't mind me posting hear but I feel like I know some of you ladies and just hope with all my heart that this good luck rubs off. I already have one failed ivf behind me and know how hard it all is and you are the bravest ladies ever. Well done to all the BFP's and good luck to everyone else xxx

Hi lovely ladies!! Really loving all these beautiful, super duper dark lines, Silarose and Doodar :happydance:. Congrats ladies.

Good luck with the results of the beta, Kat. Praying for a nice strong number for you. :hugs:

Congrats Glitterqueen!!! That's fantastic!

:yipee: for 10/11, Wrighty!!! Blowing you lots of :dust: for this week.

Sorry you've felt emotional, Lolly. It's normal with this our IVF business. Hope you have loads of fun today.

Your plans sound fab, Angie. I LOVE Jamiroquai!!!!!

MSG....how are you sweetie? Have you made any progress with the adoption plans? We miss you here :hugs:

Nothing much for me. Don't know when my next scan will be.....have to wait till my period starts...which might be any day now.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, everyone!!!!! :cloud9:

Thanks Isi- I am so frightened- I miscarried on valentines day last year at 8 weeks but am so excited too. trying not to stress xx

Sila woohoo!! fab lines :happydance:

Kat thanks for that. It makes me feel so much better. Good luck with your betas today hun. x

Glitterqueen Congratulations.:happydance:

Isi :hugs:

Wrighty think you will defo be seeing lines like that hun.:thumbup:

AFM tiny bit of cramping but nothing major. My boobs don't hurt as much as they did yesterday. It drives you crazy. You just over analize every little thing. I think I'm going mad. I carry my test about with me and look at it like every 5 minutes and when I can't carry it about I look at pictures on my mobile of it constantly. I'm sure it's not normal. LOL

Doodar I know how you feel. I had my test today and my HCG is 82 which is ok for this stage and much higher than last time when I had my chemical.

I thought the 2ww was bad, I think this week waiting to see a good result next monday will be just as bad!!

It's definately worse than the 2ww. Each stage brings with it a new worry. I'm so trying to keep up the PMA hence the ticker. I'm happy now I've seen my lines getting darker. Can't wait to see that 2-3 weeks on clearblue digital though. :thumbup: Good betas hun are you having them repeated? My clinic won't repeat mine. Thinking of asking my GP to do some, although by the time I get results back from them, I will prob be due scan anyway.

hello ladies

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies

glitterqueen - congrats hun take things easy xxxx

Silarose - lovely lines hun so happy for you :happydance::happydance: xxxx

Doodar - still loving them lines :happydance::happydance: xxxx

Kat - nice numbers hun :happydance::happydance: xxxx

AFM - thanks ladies :). well i didnt sleep very well last night. im so nervous about the phonecall tomorrow. hope my lovely little embies are all still growing nicely. ive just finished cleaning my whole house just in case i do have to go tomorrow well that and trying to keep myself busy so i dont think about it so im now prepared for what ever happens. even though im nervous about the call im so excited to be PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Doodar- if u r not normal then neither am I!!! I am exactly the same so frightened.
Wrighty good luck hun really hope it all goes well xxx

Congrats, girls!!! I am soo glad you got your BFPs. I am stepping away from BNB now. (well, Isi, I will pop back in to check on you and Lolly :) )

Thanks so much for all your great support. I wish you all a healthy and happy pregnancy. Enjoy this time and try not to worry. Hugs!

congrats 2 every1 on there bfp, go wrighty ul b pupo soon, well i start my sniff 2mor morning at 8:30am i carnt wait but gona b very nervous after what happened last yr

MSG - i wil be sad to not see you around here but maybe a break is what you need. i had a month or so after my last FET and did me good. good luck hun in whatever you do xxxx

Ann - thanks hun good luck with starting sniffing tomorrow xx

MySillyGirls, you will be missed but I understand. And I know I will be doing the same if I don't get my BFP this cycle. It would just be too hard. I wish you all the luck in the world on your continued journey and thank you for all your support. Also thank you for checking on me and Isi, you are a lovely lady.

Lolly xxxxxxxxxx

Wrighty - If you can try and push for 2. I only had 1 transferred on the clinic recommendation. They said 2 would be a too strong a possibility of twins so I took their advice and now i am kind of wondering what if (only now and then) but i would def try and go for 2 next time if i can. Good luck tomorrow :thumbup:

Doodar - Yes wizard of oz is one of my all time favourite films so i cant wait...ive seen Wicked, its wicked :haha:
Your line is so dark now, it must be brilliant to see and no wonder your :holly: are hurting jumping up and down like that :fool: I hope i get to see lines like that soon.........................

Kat, sorry to hear about your meeting with your friend. People can be so inconsiderate. I hope your feeling better now....

Sila -:yipee: Excellent news...

Congratulations Glitter queen bet your so happy :happydance:

HI Isi - Ive wanted to see Jamiroquai for ages, i did meet him once at a full moon party in Thailand which was mad but I cant wait to see them in concert performing!! I have found whilst doing IvF I seem to have avoided making any plans in case of this and in case of that so I thought what the hell, i cant stop living for it!!! I hope you are okay and your AF starts soon. Do you then start your stims?? Sorry are you doing Long or short? When is your approx date for EC?

Hope your doing okay Lolly!

MSG-hope your okay, ill miss seeing your little doggy avatar and your supportive posts. Hope to hear you back soonxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSG I wish you tons of luck for whatever future path your life takes you. You deserve all your dreams to come true. Thanks for all the support you have given me hun. :hugs:

Ann good luck with sniffing.:thumbup:

Wrighty I can't wait for your phone call tomorrow :happydance:

Angie when are you due to start hun?

Hi to everyone else.

AFM I've gone into major meltdown mode!! I just can't hack it. It's just hit me and I realised that this could all go terribly wrong. I am so so scared that I'm going to miscarry again. My boobs have stopped hurting today and I just don't feel pregnant. I have no symptoms at all. I've just ordered some more frer. I need to see those lines for reassurance. I don't know whether this is why I am panicing because I have run out of tests and I haven't tested tonight. I must have spent a fortune on tests but like I said to hubby, when you've spent thousands on treatment then what is a few more pounds for peace of mind. God why is this so hard. I wish I could take something to knock me out until we have scan or hibernate or something. I just can't stand the wait. I am so sorry to be so negative. Someone give me a slap!! I should be so happy.

angie - i am going to try for 2. going to speak to the embryologist tomorrow when they phone and try my damned hardest to get what i want well that is if i have a blast transfer as if its a 3 day they have said they will transfer 2. bit backwards i think.

Doodar - so am i hun been getting really bad butterflies from being so nervous but yet so excited at the same time very strange lol

Best of luck Wrighty!!! How exciting!!!!

Doodar you will be fine - seriously our fate is mapped out so you will just have to put your fear in the hands of the angels and God (sorry to be churchy). Just think whatever happens it is what is meant to be and at the moment you are preggars so enjoy it and think to yourself "what will be, will be".... Stress is not good for your growing embies lovey... won't be long till you have your scan and they will tell you that you are having twins (those lines are soooo dark) I truly believe you will be ok this time xox

I get my beta repeated next Monday. On Thursday I'll buy some of the digitals to see how my HCG is progressing but today marks the day when I am officially 4 weeks pregnant... (yay!) only 8 weeks to go until I can start telling people how exciting I hope I get that far....

Good Morning Laides

just a quick post for now as im absolutely shattered only had 2 hours sleep hubby has kindly said i can go bk to bed for couple hours to get a bit more. had my phone call 8 out the 10 are still going strong perfect 8 cell embies is what she said so blast transfer it is at 2.45 thursday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: and even better i can have 2 transfered as ive already had 3 transfers without pregnancy lasting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

good luck to everyone else. i promise i will be back on later need more sleep lol well after ive posted on all my other threads xxx

That's great news, Wrighty :happydance:. So you'll have some beautiful blasts transferred in only 2 sleeps :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->