IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

hello ladies

ive been naughty and tested with a cheap 10miu/ml test and it was a BFN not even a very faint line. doubt that will change by saturday but will test again to make sure :cry::cry::cry::cry:

hello ladies

ive been naughty and tested with a cheap 10miu/ml test and it was a BFN not even a very faint line. doubt that will change by saturday but will test again to make sure :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh Wrighty, I'm so sorry!!! Keep testing hun. Praying it's just a shy :bfp: :hugs:

Wrighty-it is still early hun and if you were waiting for your next period you normally would not know before the period was missed so 2 days is still a long time in the whole scheme of things. Dont lose heart :hugs:

lsi sniffing is going ok just wish it was the 11th march to start stimming,
wrighty i was like that last yr i tested and got a bpn on a cheapy but on test day on a clearblue digi i got a bfp 1-2 so hold in there x

Hi Wrighty. I think the girls have given you good advice. I know it is so hard to stay positive when you see a BFN but like you have said, it was a cheap test and we all know that tests can be so unreliable anyway. I am praying that things change for you and you are in my thoughts :hugs:

Isi, how are you? Any side effects yet? I remember that bloat, ouch!! I had to buy new strechy pants. Lets hope you do to for your preggo belly :happydance:

Hello Angiemon! My appointment Monday is to actually start DR, so I go to collect all my injections etc. Excited to get going now, as i'm sure all of us waiting are! I hope you are ok!!

Sila and Kat, how are you ladies? Any other symptoms yet? I can only imagine how hard it is waiting for scan dates. Hang in there, you are both doing great!

Hello to everyone else. AFM... no real news. I am focusing on jobs. Start a new one Tuesday and have also just been advised on a better one coming to post soon. I know it is not the best time to be career minded but I feel I need a focus incase other areas of my life do not go to plan. Here's hoping though!!!

Loads of love, Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya everyone

Just spent ages writing to you all and my computer crashed argh!

Wrighty - I know how awful it feels to get bfn - but it's not over yet. There are lots of ladies who don't get their bfp until later on and those cheapo tests aren't the best hun. Praying things change for you over the next few days xxxx

Lolly - Mon is nearly here yay! I think it's good to think about other things like your job - keeps you balanced as IVF can take over everything.

Angie - hope the waiting goes quickly for you hun.

Isi - hope you get some lovely looking follies at your scan - keep us updated!

Doodah - hope you are getting the chance to rest and that you are getting lots of tlc. Thinking of you xxxx

Kat - any news?

Hi everyone else - how are you all?

AFM - phoned the drs to get the result of my beta from Tue and they won't be ready until tomorrow. Feel nervous - but a bit better since I got my 3+ on the conception indicator.

Hi all!

Wrighty - hang in there I didn't get any hint of a BFP until two days before beta... might just be shy and maybe implanted later :)

Lolly yay for starting again! It takes so long to come around doesn't it....

Isi can't wait to hear the results of your scan! Your future embies will be growing away.. how exciting..

AFM no news other than I have twinges and cramps all day long which must be a good sign surely. Can't wait for my scan and next beta to see if everything is ok.... I would POAS but last week I got 3+ on conception indicator so really if I get that again it's no better no worse. I may still just POAS on Sunday to make sure I get that and my HCG isn't going down..... Phew I wish I was further along already I'm so happy to be preg I'm ready to get out there and buy some maternity clothes!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Just had my 3rd stimm shot. I pray its like the last time when I didn't bloat at all. Started having very faint twinges in the ovary area.....so that's good I guess :thumbup:

Wrighty....how are you? Let's not POAS until tomorrow, okay hun? Praying you get a nice, shiny :bfp:

Lolly....I think it's a good thing that you're also harnessing your career alongside this baby mission. Who says you can't have both?! Very excited that you will be DR'ing in a few days!!!!

Sila and Kat.....you lovely ladies have nothing to worry about. I'm just tired of asking for a ticker already :dohh:. Just kidding. Sila....I'm sure your beta numbers will come out fine today.....and yours too on Monday, Kat!

Ann.....the 11th will be here before you know it!!! Good luck hun!

Angie....how are you sweetie? I'll bet you're excited now that you have a date for your FET. Are your embies 3 or 5 day?

Doodar and MSG.....sending you much love :hugs:

It's my friend's traditional African wedding ceremony this Sunday, and I'm so excited :happydance:. The Church ceremony is on Thursday next week. I have been very involved with the preparations, so I'm really really excited!!! Something to look forward to, and also shorten the time till I'm PUPO :thumbup:

:hug:

Hi everyone . Just got my first beta from tue(5 weeks 1
Day) and it was 2378 . Dr left message saying this was consistent with a 2-3 week pregnancy . I was 3 plus 1 so I'm assuming that's ok . Seems to be ok online . What do you think ? Xxx

Hiya

Dr has just called me back. My beta went up from 2378 to 4000 in 48 hours. It hasn't doubled but has gone up 68% (for 85% of normal pregnancies the beta goes up at least 66% in 48 hours). I am therefore just within acceptable limits. My symptoms are going strong though so I am holding on to that. The dr was lovely and is going to put me in touch with the early pregnancy unit next week for an early scan - will never criticise the nhs again! Feel a bit worried about my beans as am so attached to them now - I couldn't bear it if anything went wrong! PMA PMA PMA needed all the way!!!!

hello ladies

sorry im not in a great mood so just a little post. i just thought i would let you all know its over for me AF arrived last night. ive been in tears. havent got a clue what we are going to do nxt cant afford to go private :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

thanks for all the support ladies and i wish you all the very best for you treatments :dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

aw :hugs: wrighty it will happens soon hun you will gey what you want x x x

Wrighty - im so sorry lovely, its difficult to know what to say....it does get better honestly and soon you will be able to look ahead. You do have lots of snowbabies left but i know that will be no consolation right now. Look after yourself and do what you need to do. A friend of mine who has also had ivf told me when ours failed to make sure we give eachother a lot of love and I thought that was good advice. She now has twins...there will be a happy ending :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies :hi:

Just had my 3rd stimm shot. I pray its like the last time when I didn't bloat at all. Started having very faint twinges in the ovary area.....so that's good I guess :thumbup:

Wrighty....how are you? Let's not POAS until tomorrow, okay hun? Praying you get a nice, shiny :bfp:

Lolly....I think it's a good thing that you're also harnessing your career alongside this baby mission. Who says you can't have both?! Very excited that you will be DR'ing in a few days!!!!

Sila and Kat.....you lovely ladies have nothing to worry about. I'm just tired of asking for a ticker already :dohh:. Just kidding. Sila....I'm sure your beta numbers will come out fine today.....and yours too on Monday, Kat!

Ann.....the 11th will be here before you know it!!! Good luck hun!

Angie....how are you sweetie? I'll bet you're excited now that you have a date for your FET. Are your embies 3 or 5 day?

Doodar and MSG.....sending you much love :hugs:

It's my friend's traditional African wedding ceremony this Sunday, and I'm so excited :happydance:. The Church ceremony is on Thursday next week. I have been very involved with the preparations, so I'm really really excited!!! Something to look forward to, and also shorten the time till I'm PUPO :thumbup:

:hug:

Hi Isi,

Yeah im getting excited and nervous, wondering how i can reduce the stress I seemed to build up inside me on the last go! Im feeling positive as ive had a bit more time to prepare this time and i think this time of year is a promising time to start with Spring in the UK just round the corner. I have 4 snowbabies, 2 were frozen on day 5 and 2 frozen on day 6 ?!?!? is that unusual??? I had one blasto transfered in my fresh cycle so did well on that regard even if it did not stick :growlmad:

Your friends wedding sounds great, what a perfect way to take your mind off things, you'll be at EC before you know it. When do you think that will be? You will soon be PUPO-how exciting :happydance:

:hugs:xx

Just popping in with some huge :hugs: for Wrighty!! Sweetie I'm so sorry. I know how heartbreaking it can be. You have lots of snowbabies hunny. Will they allow you to use those?

Isi enjoy the wedding hun, sounds fab!! Can I come? could do with cheering up.

Hi to everyone else and thanks for thinking about me girls, it means a lot.:flower:

Just wanted to post to say I just lost my little miracle baby. No heartbeat at 11weeks 4 days. Words cant express how devastated i am

Oh wishful ! I am shocked and devastated for you ! Sending you lots and lots of love and hugs . Look after yourself Honey. I hope those close to you are giving you lots of tlc xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->