IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Wishful, I followed your story through the posts in this forum and got to know your journey, I'm so sorry :(

Oh Wishful, I am so so sorry to hear that news. I hope and pray that with the love and support of your family and friends you will get through this. All my love xxxxxxxxxx

Wrighty, I am also so sad to hear your news. My thoughts are with you xxxxxxxxxx

Hello to everyone else xxxxxxxxxx

AFM.... well.... its all gone a little pear shaped.... I was due to start DR tomorrow as you all know. I have had contact with my clinic (4 times in 2 days!) and they would like to continue my other injections for a further few weeks to get rid of the cysts, as they feel it will really heighten my chances of more eggs and better quality. Having said that they have said it is my choice and I could continue the original plan of starting 2nd cycle from tomorrow. After many tears and chats with DP and family, we have decided to wait 6-10 weeks before starting the buseralin, and continue the zolodex. We want to give this cycle the very best chance of success and if the cysts on my ovaries can be reduced further then that can only be a good thing. We decided that if we went ahead tomorrow and then this cycle were to fail we would always think 'what if' and blame ourselves. It is very sad but the right thing to do. And as DP said to me by the time we do start I will be more established in my new job that I start tuesday, so time off will be easier to ask for, and will have just finished my degree. He said less stress and 100% focus on our future family. He is right. I feel ok about it, just want to give it the very best chance and think that by continuing the zolodex will give me that.

All my love, Lolly xxxxxxxxxx

Hi,Ladies! Just a quick check in..

Wrighty: I am so sorry, dear. I fully understand the cost of private...hopefully another FET is an option? We were never able to freeze any so that wasn't an option forus.

Wishful: I am so sorry for your loss :(

Isi: So glad to read you are stimming! Hoping and praying for you.

Sila: CONGRATS again!

Lolly: I am glad you are at peace with your decision...everything happens for a reason and this timing may be ideal for you :)

Hugs to all of you!

Lolly....I think you made the right decision. Its definitely best to do what you can to improve your chances. Wishing you all the very best sweetie :hugs:

Nice to see you again, MSG :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.

Nothing much from me. Next scan is on Wednesday....so I hope all's going well down there!

Best of luck with your scan Isi

I had my third beta today, I'm 6 weeks, my HCG is 30,987... I go for a scan next Monday to see the heartbeat...

Thinking of you all who are having a tough time xoxox

Wishful I am so sorry, it must be awful. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

Lolly-im happy too that you've come to a decision, these decisions are so hard. But starting a new job and finishing a degree is major stress in itself so I think you're right to wait. I know waiting is horrible, i could have started my FET earlier in Feb but i have decided to wait til March because of various things (one of them bein a bit ill but i still could have gone ahead) but i think the wait has relaxed me a bit more and Im feeling good for it, our failed cycle was in Dec and so really we have had near on 3 months off and its been good for us. The 10 weeks will fly by and you will be more than ready for your BFP.

ps i love you wee kitten even though i am a dog lover xxx

:hugs:

Thank you all for your kind words. I am going into hospital on wednesday and they will be taking my baby. We are going to bring our little baby home to bury him / her. I think my heart is gone too now

Wishful I have been thinking of you loads. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope that your friends and family are all there to support you at this really sad time.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone

Wrighty - how are you hun? Hope those around you are looking after you.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doodah - how are things with you?Again - hope you are being looked after.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lolly - sounds to me like you have made a good decision to me. I know it's hard to wait but, like you said you want to give things the best chance that you can. I'm sure the weeks will fly by and you will be glad that you had the strength to wait when you get your BFP! Hope time flies for you.

Isi - good luck for Wed. Can't wait to hear how you are getting on.

Kat - wow your betas are excellent! Good luck with your scan.

Angie glad you are feeling ready for your FET. It' s good to approach these things in the right frame of mind. Good luck hun.

MSG - so lovely yo hear from you. How are you? Stay in touch.

Hi everyone else - how are you all doing?

AFM - I have an early scan tomorrow at 6 weeks 1 day. The dr kindly arranged it for me as I have been so worried and my beta doubling time was right at the low end of the average range. Feel really nervous!!!! Hope everything is ok. On the plus side I felt really sick after a huge lunch today and my bbs are still sore so hopefully they are good signs. Will let you know how I get on xxxxxx

Just wanted to drop by and wish all you ladies lots of luck. We hope to start our 2nd go in a couple months. Wishful, my heart breaks for you. I was so chuffed for you when you announced your bfp. I can't imagine how hard it must be.This whole business can be so cruel. Take care of yourself.x Lolly, you've def made the right decision. We had to postpone our icsi 7 months last year cos of my bladder probs so i know how frustrating it is,but you've got to go with your gut feeling.I'm the most impatient person ever but I try to tell myself the wait will be worth it! It doesn't always work but i try!

Wow sila, just noticed you got your BFP! not checked in for a while. Congrats! That's great news!

Sending you lots of :hugs:, Wishful. I can't imagine what you're going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Wow....that is a seriously AWESOME beta number, Kat!!! Surely, that must be enough to get a ticker :winkwink:

Good luck with your scan Sila!!! I'm sure your beanie will look absolutely gorgeous!!

Good to see you, Lou. I'm sure you're counting down.

As for me, I have had 2 job offers in the last 3 days....totally unsolicited. I really am not looking to leave my current job, as it works okay for me and they have been very great with giving me the time I need for my health issues. But my DH still thinks I should go and have a chat with them....that it won't hurt. So off I go this morning for a "chat" with one of these companies. The other company is one my former boss is trying to join and he wants me to come along, but that's still long term. But I really really am not sure I'm up for any move now. I want to just focus on getting a baby. But at the same time, I don't want to look back and wonder "what if" :shrug:

Wishful can I say again how very sorry I am. I know words will be no consolation, but please know you are in all of our thoughts xxxxxx

Isi good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope you have lots of follies growing in there!! And why do job oppportunities come along at just the wrong time?!!! Know that one only too well! How did it go?

Sila, what news lovely? Hoping all went well for you and DH today :hugs:

Angiemon, thank you for the kind words. I am at peace with my decision, and we all know that good things come to those who wait :happydance: Are you getting excited about FET? I hope you have a good feeling about it, just look at Inky!

Hi Lou! Nice to see yo here! Thank you for the support. 7 months must have been so hard for you. How are your bladder probs now? I hope you are on the mend and getting strong for round 2! Who knows, we may be cycle buddies!!

Kat, all looks very good for you, congrats lady!

MSG, nice to hear from you! I hope you are doing well and your adoption plans are looking good for you and your family :hugs:

Doodar, I hope you are holding up ok hun.

Wrighty, you to. Loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ann, how are you doing?

AFM.... Well started the new job today. All I could think was it should be my second injection today... But I am at peace with my decision and really I think if I was DR I would be a little freaked out right now! My new manager has set out a 4 week timetable and to book in EC and ET, as well as all the scans, would have been so hard. The job is good, but the day has been manic. Just want to settle into it asap then bring on round 2 :happydance:

Love to you all, Lolly xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lolly! I totally forgot you were starting a new job this week. Things always have a way of working out the way they should. It would totally have been too stressful for you to start DR the same week as a new job. Good luck at the new job hun. Hopefully, in a few weeks, you'll be adding a nice :bfp: to your list! You start in about 8 weeks, right?

I didn't go for the interview yesterday. There was a lot of traffic as our President was in town, and his security created such commotion, everywhere was jam locked! They asked if we could reschedule, but frankly, I don't quite see how I can fit them into my treatment cycle time. I'm spending as much time as I can trying to sort things out at work, to make sure nothing slips through the cracks when I'm away. Just as well anyways.

Just got back from the hospital....and it seems like we're in business :). I'm responding quite well, and have a total of about 16 follies, some measuring up to 16. I have another scan on Friday, and I could likely have EC on Monday. Really pleased about that!

Hope everyone is great. Hope our preggo ladies haven't abandoned us! This thread has been kinda quiet :flower:

:hug:

hi lolly im doing ok i got a bit of a sore nose with the sniff carnt wait for scan on the 10th n hopefully start injections on the 11th, not long for u starting fx u get a bfp
lsi great news youl b pupo in no time fx you get your bfp

Hiya everyone

Just a quickie as haven't got much time.

Lolly - sounds like you made the right decision to me.

Isi- 16 follies yay!!!! Rooting for you on Mon.

Annmc - good luck with your cycle hun.

Hi everyone else!

I got to see my little ones heartbeat yesterday which was amazing! All was well so I'm feeling very relieved and happy xxxxx

Sila that must have ben just amazing! I am so happy for you! I hope you can relax a bit and enjoy being pregnant now :happydance:

16 follies Isi, that's amazing!! Wow things are all happening now, can't believe you will be pupo so soon :happydance:

Ann, poor you. Keep thinking of that bigger picture :baby: Good luck hunny!!!

AFM... Not much to report on the baby front :cry: Just gotta keep waiting and hoping time passes quickly. New job is good but mega busy, plus hate not knowing where anything is/forgetting everyones name!! But all good... New job, new baby :happydance: (Keeping praying for all of our BFPs!!!)

Love Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"