IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

That's great news Sila. It's lovely to hear that things are going well - I think it makes the rest of us hopeful that it can happen. It must be wonderful to see your little baby. I just can't waaaaait for it to be me now! I'm done with the waiting!
Lolly, won't bore you with my bladder woes! It's a constant battle. I spent a fortune on a Harley St doc and tests didn't pick anything up so I'm back on antibiotocs on the off chance I have some nasties lurking that will be zapped. Not great preparation for IVF, so I'm just trying to be mega healthy and take lots of probiotics.
Isi - 16 follies is great. Sounds like you should expect a good EC!

Im so happy for you Sila, i bet it must have been nerve-wracking before the scan but to hear the heartbeat must have been amazing!! :happydance:

Wow, isi, 16 follies growing nicely, that sounds brilliant. Roll on EC, hope you enjoy the wedding tomorrow (it is tomorrow isnt it?).

Lolly-def think you've made the right decision, starting a new job with all the scans and ec/et would have been loads of stress..

hi to everyone else and hope you all are ok

:hugs::hugs:

Hi all

Isi how wonderful 16 follies! Won't be long till EC!

Ann best of luck when stimming begins. I hate that sniffing stuff!

Lolly time will fly while you wait, it is a good decision you will be much more adjusted once it all kicks off again...

Sila congratulations on your heartbeat scan :) That is so lovely I'm so pleased for you!!!

I'm still waiting for Monday and my scan... I hope it is all ok but I'm sure it is....

Hiya everyone

Doodah, Wishful and Wrighty - haven't heard from you for a while. Thinking of you all.

Lou- thanks for the congrats! I know only too well how bloody awful cystitis is - had an op myself because of it - bloody awful. Hope the antibiotics help you. Have you got dates for your cycle yet?

Isi - how are those follies getting on? Not long now until Mon - good luck hun!

Lolly - hope your new job takes your mind off the waiting. Hoping time will fly by for you!

Angie - is that your do? He's sooooooo adorable! Can't wait to get a dog but we have decided to wait until we have kids that are a little bit older- boo!

Kat - good luck for your scan on Mon. I was really nervous at mine but it really is worth it when you see your little bean on the screen.

Hi everyone else!

AFM - I am off sick today. Have got headache and feel weak - no temp or anything though. Have phoned NHS direct who said just to rest. Why did I have to get ill at such a vulnerable point in my pregnancy argh?????!!!! Some friends have said it might just be pregnancy symptoms - but it feels more like a cold without the sneezing and runny nose. Am going to take tomorrow off too if I still don't feel 100%xxxx

Hi lovely ladies! Thanks for your wonderful good wishes. I had another scan today, and I'm definitely set for EC on Monday! Exciting :flower:

Ann....good luck with your scan on the 10th!!!

Lolly....love love love your PMA! Hope you're enjoying the new job :D

Lou....praying you get fit and healthy for your next round hun :hugs:

Kat....good luck with your scan on Monday, sweetie. Hopefully you'll put up a ticker after that :winkwink:

That is so awesome about hearing the heartbeat Silarose :hugs:. You must be on cloud 9 :cloud9:. So very chuffed for you. Sorry you're feeling poorly. I'm almost certain it's pregnancy related!

Angie hun.....how are you doing sweety?

Doodar, Wrighty and MSG....sending you loads of :hugs:. We miss you around here!!!

Evening all!

Double good lucks for mondy to Isi and Kat! Isi scans sound very positive and here's hoping you get lovely number of eggs at EC! And Kat, hoping that you get treated to seeing your perfectly healthy bean and heartbeat at the scan! How exciting for you both!!

Sila, hope you are feeling better soon. You sound to be doing the right thing, lots of rest and TLC!

Hi to all the other lovely ladies, Angie, Lou, Ann, MSG, Doodar, Wrighty, Inky and Wishful. All my love and baby dust to us all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lsi goodluck with ec on monday when will transfer be?

Thanks Lolly & Anne :hugs:

Anne, I'm having a 3 day transfer so that should be on Thursday the 10th.

same day i have my scan gdluck on been pupo hun x

Ladies, you won't believe what happened to me this morning. My trigger shot was for 7am, and since my hospital is about 30 minutes away, I left my house at 6.15am. I was 5 minutes away from my house when I got a flat tyre :dohh:. And the worst part is that I don't know how to change a tyre :dohh: :dohh:. So I had to phone my DH, who came to meet me where I was and helped fix the tyre. I didn't leave that spot till 6.58 :dohh:. I drove like a crazy person and got to my clinic by about 7.20. Had my shot by 7.26. The nurse wasn't bothered it was a few minutes late. She says it doesn't matter. I truly hope so! Can you beat that?? All these days have gone perfectly, and the ONE day I have to be right on time, this happens! Thank God it wasn't any worse and I didn't get there too too late!

So, EC tomorrow evening!! My DH will not be pleased about having to leave work mid-way. But ah well. We gotta do what we gotta do :shrug:

Oh isi what a nightmare ! Glad you managed to get going in the end! Good luck tomorrow hub - got everything crossed for you xxxxx

Eeeeeeeek Isi, what a major stress for you! I would be freakin right out!! 20minutes late considering is pretty good going! Of all days, do you sometimes wonder if some one up there is bhaving a good old joke with us?!! I wanted to wish you all the very very VERY best of luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and hope to hear some good news soon.

Love to all my B'n'B buddies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Isi! Best of luck hope it all went well...

I had my heartbeat scan today and sure enough everything is fine and I have a little embryo with a heartbeat. I celebrated by putting a ticker in my signature....

Only 6 weeks to go before I can tell people and I go back in two weeks for another scan to make sure everything is still ok then off to my normal Obstetrician to discuss which hospital we will have the baby in!!

Hi ladies!

Lolly, that's exactly how I felt! I was like why that day of all days!! Thank God I didn't miss it completely.

Thanks Silarose! How are you and the LO today?

That's fantastic Kat :happydance:. I am so so loving that ticker :yipee:

My collection is this evening so will be leaving in a few hours. Will update as soon as I can!

Isi that must have been a nightmare! All ok in the end though. Sending you all my luck for EC today, you'll be fine. Can't wait to hear the report later!! :thumbup:

Sila-thanks for the comment about my wee doggie, his name is frankie and hes 8 and a half. He looks quite posh in the pic (just had a haircut) hes normally much scruffier than that but equally as cute! Hope you are ok and your cold has got better, im sure is pregnancy symptoms too!!

Kat-love the ticker, you must be so happy! Brilliant! :happydance:

Ann - not long now til your scan, is that when you start stimming. I was on the short protocol so im not sure exactly how the long protocol works?

Hello to everyone else!

:hugs::hugs:

angie i have my scan on thurs then start injections the day after if everything ok
kat love the ticker
lsi gdluck with ec hun x

how is every1 else???

ann-we'll be cycling together then yay :happydance: im doing a FET cycle, i have 4 frosties from my fresh cycle and praying they will be fine :thumbup:

I have to call the clinic when AF arrives, it did arrive early this afternoon, so i can get booked in for a scan and get my meds. I havent had a call back yet so i will ring first thing in the morning to see what the plan is????

Hope everythings gone well at ec Isi :hugs:

xx

Hiya everyone

Kat - isn't it wonderful to see the heartbeat? So pleased everything is going so well for you. I have another scan on Thur and will let you know how I get on.

Isi - what's your news lovely? Can't wait to find out how many eggs you got!

Ann - good luck for your scan on Thur.

Angie - yay! You will be getting going soon too. Good luck hun!

Lolly - hiya - how are you getting on?

Hi to everyone else tooxxxxx

Hi girls,

Thought I'd pop in and say hello. I don't really feel as though I belong anywhere anymore. I don't have anything to update and nothing much happening on the ttc front, so I'm quite boring really. We have our review apt on thurs, which I am looking forward to, will be nice to move forward.

Isi good luck with EC hun. It's all happening now. It's gone so quick.

Kat congrats on seeing the heartbeat wow!! bet that was amazing.

Sila how you doing hun are you feeling better?

lolly sorry to hear your treatment has taken a step back. I am interested to hear about your cysts and the reason for postponing treatment. I have cysts on my ovaries and my clinic have never mentioned to me that they could hamper the treatment outcome. hmmmm interesting I'm gonna have to check this out. I did often wonder if my outcomes were down to the cysts and I was gonna ask them about it on thurs. Maybe I'll look into it more now. Good luck for when you start treatment hun. It's such a long road but we will get there in the end.

Wishful I'm so sorry to hear your news hunny. It's devastating. :hugs:
Wrighty how you doing hun, been thinking of you. :hugs:

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else.

30 eggs :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was freaking out, but the Nurse told me not to worry. I haven't over stimulated and quality appears fine.

Fertility report isn't ready yet, since they didn't retrieve till about 7pm, so fingers crossed I'll have good news.

Thanks my lovelies, Kat, Silarose, Ann, Lolly and Angie. Your support has been awesome!

Doodar, lovely seeing you again hunny :hugs:. We miss you here. Please stop by as often as you can sweetie. Don't forget to insist for those tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->