IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

omg 30 eggs is great hun fx u get a good report x
angie we could be cycle buddies x

Isi, thats excellent! you must be so excited :happydance:

ann-yes i think we will be pretty close :thumbup:

afm-im having my first scan tomorrow and hopefully get my meds if all is ok, excited but also worries are starting to enter in - PMA all the way!!!

Hope everyone else is ok,

xxxx

angie gdluck at scan 2mor how does the FET cycle work?

Thanks ladies!

Just got the call. We had 16 fertilise normally. So I'm relieved about that. The flip side is they want me to come over tomorrow evening for my transfer. They say they have better success rates with day 2. Hadn't really planned for this, but I reckon my doctor knows what he's doing. They're also going to be transferring about 4, mainly because of my history and I guess how early they're being transferred.

I'll be spending about 2 or 3 nights at the hospital, for the rest and also observation.

Good luck with your scan on Thursday, Anne! Can't wait to hear good news.

Yay for your FET only being weeks away Angie. Mega excited for you!!!

Oh my god Isi, you're like a machine!!! :haha: That is amazing, 30 eggs and 16 fertilised... wow!! You must be :cloud9: Congrats hunny, it all sounds very positive. I wish you a lovely ET and much rest in hosp, let them wait on you hand and foot! Yay, pupo queen in the making :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Thats great Isi, 16 eggs, i bet your so excited and happy. Good for you :happydance: Sending you loads of :dust: and [-o<

angie gdluck at scan 2mor how does the FET cycle work?

I think the cycles can be different but as far as I know at the moment, I will be taking a short regime medicated cycle. I will be taking progynova in tablet form 3x a day from day 2 (tomorrow) this is to thicken the lining and after 9-10 days i will be put on progesterone if lining is thick enough and then four to six days after that I will have ET (please thaw nicely my little embies [-o<) Seems like quite an easy cycle until the dreaded 2WW
Thanks for asking.
How are you feeling about your scan on Thursday?

:hugs:

Yay Angie!! All the waiting and it's finally here! :happydance: Really happy for you! How are you feeling about it all? I imagine the nerves come flooding back, but sure you will do just fine, with your lovely embies thawing nicely, and will be pupo in no time at all... YAY!!! xxxxxxxxx

Wow Isi congratulations! Wishing you best of luck for your transfer xo not long until you are PUPO

lsi 16 thats great hun gdluck for et and get losts of rest,

angie gdluck with FET it sounds like u be pupo in no time, im just hoping my lining is thin enuff for me 2 start injections on friday my last cycle i had to sniff a week longer as it wasnt :cry: but its fine whats another week lol

Hi everyone

Isi - yay 16 eggs! That's fantastic!!!!! Hope you have a good rest in hospital. Let us know how yu get on.

Doodah - good to hear from you honey and good luck in your appointment tomorrow.

Angie - how did your scan go? I'm rooting for your snowbabies all of the way!

Lolly - how is the new job going? Hope it's helping to take your mind off things.

Ann - hope you don't need to wait that extra week hun.

MSG, Wrighty and Wishful - miss you all.

AFM - have my second scan tomorrow - will let you know how I get on xxx

Hi everyone

Isi - yay 16 eggs! That's fantastic!!!!! Hope you have a good rest in hospital. Let us know how yu get on.

Doodah - good to hear from you honey and good luck in your appointment tomorrow.

Angie - how did your scan go? I'm rooting for your snowbabies all of the way!

Lolly - how is the new job going? Hope it's helping to take your mind off things.

Ann - hope you don't need to wait that extra week hun.

MSG, Wrighty and Wishful - miss you all.

AFM - have my second scan tomorrow - will let you know how I get on xxx

Hi Sila, scan went well today thanks. Everything ok and started my tablets this evening. Dont go back now until the 18th march. very different from fresh cycle. Its kinda weird but great too!!
Good luck with your scan tomorrow, cant wait too hear your update.

:dust::dust:

Yay Angie!! All the waiting and it's finally here! :happydance: Really happy for you! How are you feeling about it all? I imagine the nerves come flooding back, but sure you will do just fine, with your lovely embies thawing nicely, and will be pupo in no time at all... YAY!!! xxxxxxxxx

Ahh thanks Lolly, im feeling really good actually. Had my scan this morning and had acupuncture this aft and started tablets this evening. Im not going to obsess as much this time and i was told today that i had high E2 levels last time 14,000 whatever that means so im hoping with less hormones and less stress might bring us our BFP :happydance::happydance: Just hope our little embies will thaw nicely, that is going to be a stressful wait, i know that for sure!!!

How are you doing? Hows the job going? It wont be long before you start again. Time really does go quickly!!!

:hugs::hugs:

lsi 16 thats great hun gdluck for et and get losts of rest,

angie gdluck with FET it sounds like u be pupo in no time, im just hoping my lining is thin enuff for me 2 start injections on friday my last cycle i had to sniff a week longer as it wasnt :cry: but its fine whats another week lol

ann, good luck for your scan tomorrow. I didn't even realise that could be a problem. Perhaps its because i did the short protocol, one more thing to worry about. Hope it is all okay to start the stimming on Friday :thumbup:

:hugs:

Hi lovely ladies! Thanks for all your wonderful support :hugs:

So, I'm PUPO with the most beautiful 4 celled embies you can imagine. All Grade 1. The embryologist showed them to me and I fell head over heels in love. Hoping I'm PUPO with just 4 as my doctor was joking about an extra one. Still don't know if he was joking or not. I'm sure he was. Lol. The transfer was so much easier than last time. Lots of banter and generally a better atmosphere. Also had my ipod afterwards, so Coldplay and Michael Buble kept me and my full bladder company. Lol.

So I'm nice and comfy in my hospital room. Just had a nice dinner and watching TV now. I'll be here till Saturday morning, so quite happy about that.

Will start testing from next Friday or Saturday (9 or 10dp2dt). My expectations are reasonable. I am open to the possibility of disappointment. I just intend to overdose on good TV and try not to stress about the outcome.
Good luck with your scans tomorrow Silarose and Anne :hugs:

That's so awesome about your scan Angie! So the clock is officially ticking for you :thumbup:

Thanks for your kind words Lolly! You're such a sweetheart :hugs:

Thanks Kat :hugs:. So relieved I'm finally done with the shots. Hope to have a ticker like yours in a few weeks :winkwink:

:hugs: to everyone else!

Thanks Sila I'm looking forward to moving forward. Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun.

Isi wow pupo lady. 16 embies is fab.Make the most of the rest hun. Can't wait for you to test.

yay for been pupo lsi hope them embies are snuggling down nicely
angie hows things?

afm scan went great nice thin linning so i start injections 2mor having them on a night as i work early shifts im bck at the clinic 17th march for another scan then the 22nd and ec is planned for 24th march

That's great Ann :happydance:. So awesome that you down regged well! Good luck with the stimms hun! Hope it goes by quickly :hugs:

Good luck today Silarose!!

:hugs: Kat, Lolly, Angie, Doodar, Wrighty and MSG!

Nothing much on my end, just progesterone cramping. Just lying on my hospital bed, watching TV. Ordered me some cupcakes for tomorrow. Can't wait :D. I just want to be as relaxed as possible. Nothing more I can do now. Whatever will be will be, I guess :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->