• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Isi - I'm not sure if u remember me from Jan, u were very sweet to me. I have been watching this thread since then while waiting for my treatment to start. Wanted say a huge congrats to u sweetie u deserve it. X

Thanks so much sweetie :hugs:. That's so so sweet of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I remember you well hun! Wishing you loads and loads of luck for your cycle sweetie! :hugs:

Oh Isi I'm made up for you! You more than deserve this after all the love and support that you have shown to both myself and all the other ladies on this thread. Massive congratulations and I knew there was a good vibe coming from you throughout this cycle. You seemed so calm and relaxed and its all payed off. Yay! :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Isi - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!! I am soooooo pleased for you honey. You really deserve this!

Angie and Ann - am so excited for you to become PUPOs!! Good luck!

Lolly - hope you are well and that the waiting is flying by.

MSG - lovely to hear from you. Good luck with your adoption plans!

Hi to everyone else too.

Sorry not been posting much. Have just been sooo knackered - not complaining one bit though!!!

Oh Isi I'm made up for you! You more than deserve this after all the love and support that you have shown to both myself and all the other ladies on this thread. Massive congratulations and I knew there was a good vibe coming from you throughout this cycle. You seemed so calm and relaxed and its all payed off. Yay! :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun! You're such a sweetheart :hugs:. Praying its a nice sticky one. Can't wait to cheer you on when you start!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Isi - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!! I am soooooo pleased for you honey. You really deserve this!

Angie and Ann - am so excited for you to become PUPOs!! Good luck!

Lolly - hope you are well and that the waiting is flying by.

MSG - lovely to hear from you. Good luck with your adoption plans!

Hi to everyone else too.

Sorry not been posting much. Have just been sooo knackered - not complaining one bit though!!!

Thanks Silarose :hugs:

Yayyyy!!! Isi!!!

Thanks so much sweetie :hugs:

lsi congrats on getting your :bfp::happydance::happydance: i bet your on :cloud9::happydance:

my scan went really well 2day i had a big follie measuring 20 and a few 19 18 17 16 15 14 12:thumbup: i have my hcg shot at 8pm 2mor then ec booked for 9am:happydance::happydance:

Thats so great Isi, i was checking on my iphone when i first woke up this morning and left a message on your journal but CONGRATULATIONS again:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: you truly deserve it and thanks for all the support.

Now any tips of us ladies ??????????

Ann, your scan sounds great, bet you cant wait til Tuesday :happydance:

:hugs:to everyone

xx

angie im so excited just hope i get loads of eggs n they fertilise roll on tuesday

hugs 2every1

Ill be thinking of you and praying. Its looking good for you though hun xx

Thanks Angie :hugs:. Your post really made my day! I'm so nervous, scared and shocked, but also so very grateful! No tips except to try to be free of stress during the 2ww. I watched comedies the whole week and laughed a lot, and just tried not to stress. I'm so excited that you'll be PUPO next week :happydance:

Thanks Anne :hugs:. And wow, you have lovely juicy folies just waiting there. Good luck with the trigger tomorrow babes. EC on Tuesday! So very excited for you!

I wish i could come and give you a big hug :kiss: And im so excited to find out how many snuggled in nice and tight :happydance:
You have really helped others through this process and you only have to look at your journal and this thread to see how much you have made a difference, you truly deserve your huge slice of happiness and wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months. Hope i can join you soon :happydance:

Congratulations Isi I'm so happy for you. Yay!! you did it well done. Should we take bets on how many little beans you have in there. Hee hee it's brill. :thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Isi!! So glad you got your BFP :) =D>

Here's to a Happy and Healthy 9 months for you - after all the support you've given me you truly deserve it
:flower:

Thanks so much ladies. I'm truly touched!!! :hugs:

Thanks Kat! That was really sweet of you. I'm still in the scared stage and am about to do yet another test, but hopefully this is a sticky one :hugs:

Angie, you're such a sweetheart :hugs:. I can't wait for you to get your :bfp: in another 2 weeks!!

Thanks Doodar hun :hugs:. I have to admit that I'm also slightly nervous about how many there could be, :). I'm hoping for 2 :flower:

well i had my hcg shot at 8pm drug free day 2mor then roll on 9am tuesday for ec im so excited

Wishing you the best of luck ann

I had a scan today, the baby is hanging upside down!! See his little head looking at the top of the uterus, :haha: really starting to look like a little person...

Isi hope you get a nice high reading on OTD....

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=183532&d=1300680672

Kat, that's such a fantastic scan picture! Such a cute little bean already. You must be thrilled!!!

Anne, :happydance: for the trigger. You're almost there hun!

Had some brown spotting this morning. Really don't know what to think. Its only when I wipe. Off for my beta shortly, and also to get more tests. Praying hard all is well.

Ahh Kat thats a lovely picture, so clear, i bet your over the moon :happydance:

Good luck for tomorrow Ann, so exciting :happydance:

Cant wait to hear your beta result Isi, let us know asap xxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs:

So, I went to the private lab to get my beta done. Because of some admin issues they have, it won't be ready till TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad! But I got my blood drawn anyways.....so will have to endure the grueling 24hour wait

I did a Clearblue test whilst there, and got a line. The pictures are attached. The digi is from Saturday.

The brown is pretty much a discharge.....no blood or anything.....just a brown mess (sorry for TMI ). Thrush has disappeared, and I don't know....kinda beginning to worry

What do you think about the tests? Forgive me....I'm not the best photographer. The digi is from Saturday, and the others are from this morning (not FMU though).

Attachments

• Lagos-20110319-00135.jpg
    Lagos-20110319-00135.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Lagos-20110321-00143.jpg
    Lagos-20110321-00143.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20110321-00145.jpg
    IMG-20110321-00145.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
just wanted to say big congrats to you, and your pictures are fab, lines are very clear, must be more than one in there lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->