• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Haha ann, would be a great story to tell your bubs when they grow up!! :haha: Plus would make good photo opportunity!! xxxx

Hiya everyone!

Doodah - 5 weeks is a long wait but well worth it to get some answers. I'm sure these tests will help you on your journey - lovely to hear from you and let us know how you get on.

Ann - ahhh poor you feeling so sensitive! Hopefully it's preggo hormones doing their job! I felt absolutely nuts in the tww so I'm sure crying can only be a good sign!

Isi - stay away from those tests lady lol! They are pure evil! Good luck for your scan.

Angie - your symptoms sound great! Glad you are feelign relaxed - i couldn't manage it and turned into a complete psycho! Shows your a strong lady. So excited for when you and Ann test - good luck!!!!

Lolly - may will be here before you know it. You are so good at thinking of things to help the time pass. Good luck hun.

AFM - have been feeling sick and having lots of headaches - too happy to moan properly though! Got my nuchal scan on 14th April and will let you know how it goes xxxxx

Thanks Sila and Lolly for comments on my calmness, but that has kind of disappeared :wacko: had an awful dream last night when AF came like a horror movie and it just seemed so real! I woke up in a panic and this mid-morning today I went to the toilet and wiped and i got kind of brown discharge (sorry if its tmi) but im wondering if anyone has any ideas. Its not blood as such but now im feeling like ive got feelings that AF is coming. I just burst into tears :cry: and am now scared to go to the toilet (as if that will stop it). Luckily my OH works near so he came home to make sure i was ok and I really want to test now, my OH is going to pick up a FRER on the way back from work. I dont know whether i should or not, its 7dp what would have been a 5dt. This is so hard :wacko:

:hugs: hun try not 2 worry (easy said than done) i did that test this morning and it was :bfn: so just hoping its because its early im gona test again 2mor then satday then sunday then monday im like a woman gone mad lol

Hi ann, yeah i think your testing early and would be surprised if you got a BFP at this stage, esp as you had a 3 day transfer. Def dont be down hearted by that :flower: so you today are 6dp3dt, is that right? Im feeling a bit better now but i just went a bit crazy this morning :hissy: i think i might test in the morning too !! :hugs: Oh I do hope we both get our BFP's :thumbup:

Hi Ann and Angie

Angie - don't lose hope! Bleeding can be implantation taking place and many women have spotting when they would usually have af even though they are preggars. Fx'd for you hun xxx

Ann - way too early yet - good luck over next few days xxx

angie yeah thats right im 6dp3dt i know its 2 early i just wanted to see lol

Ooooh good luck to both of you! I'm sure we will be reading happy news soon, just like we did with Isi! Angie your dream only means that you have been thinking (obviously) of things, don't be disheartened with the brown blood too. Nurses always told me brown is a good sign! Plus even some blood is quite normal. DPs mum had a full AF for first 3 months she was pregnant with him, and he turned out fine (most of the time!! :haha:) Ann, way too early, please don't worry. You seem calm though, keep it up, and fx

Hi to everyone else, hope all are :thumbup:

Love Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

ann much too early didn't get my BFP until 8dp3dt and it was very very light

Anne....its way too early at 6dp3dt. Maybe you should give it a few more days. Thinking of you sweetie! :hugs:

Angie, the roller coaster of emotions is perfectly normal!!! And I also had brown discharge, remember? Its old blood, I'm told. Good luck for when you test lovely lady :hugs:

Lolly....I really can't wait for you to start!! You've given us so much support, and I can't wait to be your cheer leader also :dance:

Sila and Kat.....hope you ladies are the babies are doing great!!!!

Wishful....hope you're doing great, sweetie :hugs:

:hi: Doodar and MSG.

I'm just looking forward to my scan on Tuesday.....just to make sure everything is real, and that I'm not dreaming it all. My nausea is strong at times, and non existent other times. But the worst part was when I caught myself dozing during an important client meeting yesterday. I was sooooooooo embarrassed :blush:. Never ever happened to me before in all my years of working. I hope noone noticed.

Have a lovely weekend dear ladies :hugs:

Ahh thank you Lolly, Sila and Isi for your comforting words - it can just send you so crazy.......yeah i remember now Isi, its just that you know, you can't help but think the worst :wacko: Well Im 13 dpo now and im going to test in the morning so fingers crossed for me please girls. Thanks for the support :hugs: I was going to get some things done today but now im thinking, i may just chill out more with some good tv/dvds, well see!!

How are you today Ann? Hope your coping ok with the longest 2 weeks ever?? :kiss:

Oh Isi - im so looking forward to your scan on Tuesday - good luck :happydance:

xx

:dust: for tomorrow Angie!! Will be thinking of you and logging on ready to see that BFP! Good luck!

:happydance: for Tuesday Isi! I can't wait for an update of how many!! I'm sure you will be just fine!

Ann, hope you are holding up ok. 2ww is just the worst! Lets hope it ends in vvvvv happy news!

Hi to everyone else, sorry it's short and sweet but my spaghetti is boiling over... tea time!!!

Love Lolly xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

I caved in and have just tested and got a bfn, my transfer was last thursday with 5 day old frozen embies!! So 8dp5dt. Im so hoping that its because it wasnt fmu and my wee did look very watery (tmi) but i am slowly losing hope.
Any thoughts anyone?

xx :cry:

Hi - Just thought I'd pop in here and see how you are all doing.
Angie, don't lose hope yet. It's impossible to know until a) AF arrives in full force or b) have the blood test. Brown discharge sounds promising to me, but I never usually have that so it would be out of the ordinary. If you do a pee test you're probably best testing first thing, so try and forget about that one.
I really feel for you all. It takes me back to my 2ww and it's absolute torture. That's the one thing I'm dreading most, more than all the injections and egg collection. Just can't cope with the waiting and feeling every single twinge!
Really really hope you get your BFPs!!!!x

Could be still too early Angie xox It ain't over till the beta xoxox Just remember it may be very low at this stage and not enough to be detected if its only doubling every two days and needs to be above 25 to be detected xoxox

Thanks Lou and Kat, I tested with fmu today and still got a negative :cry: im 14 dpo, 9dp5dt. Could it still be too early or am I just clutching at straws. I shouldn't have tested early but as I was spotting, i thought that was it anyway. Ive still got a teeny weeny glimmer of hope but its fading :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok
xxx

Hi Angie

I've heard loads of stories about people who didn't get their bfp until later on. I looked on the charting section of fertility friend and saw lots of examples of this. Fx'd for you hun xxxx

I'm still believing its just being a shy one, Angie :hugs:. Give it a few more days hun.

Hi girls, just a quick one as I'm on my phone. It's a bfn for me:cry: we knew deep down on sat so got all our tears out then so we managed to enjoy 'mothers' day yesterday with my family. Will be a bit quiet for a while now but I'll keep checking in. Thanks for all your support :hugs:

Good luck Ann, hope you get your BFP. Xx

Good luck tomorrow isi xxx

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back