IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Awww Angie!!! I'm so gutted to hear that. So so sorry hun. Take as much time as you want. Thinking of you.

:hug:

Hello Ladies,

I started DR a couple of days ago - 2nd shot at IVF, fingers crossed for this one. Last time we did the long protocol with the pill, but this time we're doing the same without the pill.
My periods have always been a bit goofy 28-35 day cycles, so i'm unsure when i might get AF this month. I'm on day 23 now but wondering if the Buserelin has any effect on AF? Does it encourage it to come or delay it, or not affect it at all? Being on the pill was a bit easier as I knew what would happen.
Also, i'm a HIDEOUS CONTROL FREAK and would like to know when it's going to arrive! This IVF malarkey drives you nuts with all the waiting, but i'm approaching this one a little more relaxed (she says) and drinking water like you wouldn't beleive....!
I'd love to hear from anyone else who'se just started DRing.

Liz x

Welcome Lizz!! Wishing you loads of luck this cycle. Not sure if there's anyone DR'ing now, but I know Lolly will be starting in a couple of weeks.

Ann....how are you sweetie? Have you tested?

Angie....still thinking of you :hugs:

Angie, I'm really sorry it wasn't your time. I hope that you are getting all the very best support from those close to you, and all your cyber buddies are here if and when you need us. Life is cruel and again, so sorry. Take care and lots of love and hugs xxxxxxxxx

Isi, Good luck tomorrow sweetie, how super exciting!!! I hope all is well, but I have a feeling everything is just fine for you. xxxxxxxxx

Hi Lizz, I remember you from the failed thread. Can't believe you are DR already! Your hosp didn't hang around!! Good stuff. I will be starting soon, i'm not sure when as they have an easter closure at my clinic so start date had to be pushed back further. I am ringing them probably next week to set an exact date to go in for the buseralin. I am rubbish to ask AF advice, as I don't get them and have to be induced with pills when they need me to have a bleed. Happy days!! Good luck!!!

Ann, I hope you are ok.

Hi to everyone, best get back to the books, boo!

Lots of love

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lolly,

Yep, i'm back on it! Seems a bit surreal to be honest, but all going well in the first few days and no side effects as yet. They're putting two back this time, so everything is crossed and double crossed.
I was concerned about the Easter closures too as my clinic do EC on a Mon Wed & Fri, so that would have been half of April wiped out. However, brilliantly for me (not for the staff!) they are open as usual all the way through Easter and the bank holidays!
It looks like the collection will probably fall on one of the bank hols, if it all goes to plan, so I will be taking easter eggs in for them!
Fingers crossed that your clinic has the same policy.

Hope you're ok and good luck.

Liz x

Hi ladies. Just got back from my scan.....there are 2 sacs :flower:

They measured very well, but no heartbeat yet.....doctor says its still early. Hoping they're both beating nice and strong when I go back in 2 weeks.

Below is a picture of my gorgeous embryos :cloud9:

Attachments

• Kay & Emm - smaller.JPG
    Kay & Emm - smaller.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 4
angie im so sorry :hugs:

lsi great scan pic twins lovely :happydance:

afm im out this time :cry: il get a letter in post then go from there thnx for all your support if it wasnt for bnb id b lost

Hi ladies. Just got back from my scan.....there are 2 sacs :flower:

They measured very well, but no heartbeat yet.....doctor says its still early. Hoping they're both beating nice and strong when I go back in 2 weeks.

Below is a picture of my gorgeous embryos :cloud9:

Such lovely news, congrats Isi. Best of luck with your next scan xxxxxx

Ann, i'm really sorry to hear your news. I hope you have all the comfort and love from your support networks right now and we are all here if you need us :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: too angie, I hope you are holding up ok. All my love :hugs:

Twinnies.... told you so :happydance: Congratulations Isi, lovely news!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phew happy and sad at the same time,

Ann I'm so sorry xoxox

Isi two little ones growing how lovely xox

AFM I had another scan last night when I visited my Obsty, everything looks good bub is really active in there heartbeat 170 (heard the heartbeat for the first time last night)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189410&d=1302048064

angie im so sorry :hugs:

lsi great scan pic twins lovely :happydance:

afm im out this time :cry: il get a letter in post then go from there thnx for all your support if it wasnt for bnb id b lost

I'm so sorry, Ann.....so sorry. Just take enough time to regroup.....but you MUST try again, okay.

Lots of :hugs:

Thanks lovely ladies :hugs:

I'm still quite nervous, and might not fully relax till my next scan. My doctor doesn't like to confirm twins till 8 weeks (in the event of anyone being absorbed or "vanishing"). I pray with all my heart none of my twinnies "vanishes". But I am so grateful to God for this blessing and I pray He keeps them nice and safe.

Aww....lovely scan picture Kat!!!!

Angie....sending you loads of :hugs:. Wish you had a journal I could drop by.

Lolly....so so excited your time is almost here!!!!!!

Wishful.....thanks so much for the well wishes. Do you think you'll try cycling again soon?

Silarose....thanks lovely. How is your LO doing?

Good luck Lizzy!!!!

Isi TWINS wow, congrat hunny. :happydance:

Gorgeous scan Kat :thumbup:

Sorry to the ladies who have been unsucessful, my heart goes out to you both :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->