IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

ST-Hope 1st jab goes well and this cycle is the 'one' ;-) i really hope that scratch makes us both mummies this time around. If i take my 2 strong painkillers plus 2 paracetamol will that help with the pain a little? xxx

Hope- only a wk till your next scan isnt it? :) xxx

Ah just wrote a long reply and lost it!

Hey AQ! Strong painkillers should do the trick! How much vitE do u take? I started taking it after 2nd cycle failed, can't remember what it's for now tho! I take 400iu a day. I also take DHA amongst loads of other stuff! What is DHEA? X

ST- DHEA is a drug that you can get prescribed here or buy over the counter in the states so i order mine on amazon for a tenner from NYC. Mr K said to take 2 per day and they are 50mg each so 100mg per day. They are like a wonder drug to maintain hormonal balance and well being. They are used with menopausal women and have increased pregnancy rates in women with poor egg reserve. Deffo worth looking into but wont help everyone unless you have egg issues. Vitamin E i take 800iu per day.x

Kazza- Have u tested again today? hope the result changes tomorrow for you x

Kazza, I am so sorry about the bfn. You must be devastated :hugs:

Tiff, was thinking of you these last couple of days. Hope you are managing as best as you can in such difficult times.

AQ, lovely to see you. I have everything crossed that your pct will approve funding for you. It's been a difficult time for you too.

ST, yay for follie growing time. Hopefully the scratch will do the trick for both you and AQ. When are you looking at estimated egg collection?

Tinks, glad you popped in!

Hope, sorry the exhaustion is getting to you. It does get easier in second tri.

Maddie, hope you are well.

I know i've missed loads, Doodar, Princess :hugs: for you all.

ER scheduled 29th Trask! How is your pregnancy going? X
Thanks AQ I have heard of it before I think but don't think I need it. I think I need to stop the vit E and CoQ10 soon as I just read u have to careful taking them with heparin as they have anti coagulant properties -and of course heparin is blood thinner too! Will have to check.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, I have Been writing school reports all day, boring! X

I survived, very emotional and draining and I'm sick on top of it. Can't shake this damn cold.

AF is just starting for me, praying it's my last one for a long time I need some good news so bad.

Kazza, how are you doing? I'm still hoping for a surprise on sunday.

AQ nice to see you back.

Baseline wed for me as well as start of stims. It's getting here.

Tiff- Glad your coping. Its amazing what we can cope with when we have to and i hope all goes well on wed and this af is the last for 9mths ;-) x

Kazza- Im guessing the result never altered hun? :( big hugs and i know easier said than done but believe me even after 2 fails there is light at the end of the tunnel. I lost all hope but have regained it now. Hang in there x

xxx

Morning ladies :flower:

This thread is buzzing with positive energy and I hope that it brings babies for all of us. I really want us all to move to a new thread on the parenting board!

Just back from the dr who signed me off work for the week. My dating scan is next Monday so only 7 weeks until I get to see my gorgeous babies again.

Thanks for the support, means alot. I have just had a call from ACU and will be bypassing the follow up unless my OH wants to go and will be diving straight into FET. I will start provera to induce a bleed in three weeks time, then start the pill on day two then start synarel on day 21 then the tablets then scan then transfer again. I really hope my embie survives the thaw and is a decent quality. I dont no if i can do it again next time. Im just feeling very defeated at the moment and sorry for myself, im sure my PMA will return shortly.

AQ its lovely to see you back and im glad your feeling better, you have been through a tough time.

ST good luck with DR, which my clinic would up my dose last time but i did get 19 eggs, i think if there were more over 18mm i would have had a better chance

Hi to all the lovely glowing preggo ladies and hope you are all doing fine!!! much love xx

Kelly, im gload you survived, i can only imagine how you must be feeling and i realy hope this time will give you the joy you deserve.

I to anyone i have missed xxxx

Kazzab I'm so sorry this cycle was unsuccessful. I'm glad you have a plan for next time though. It's hard to have a pma all the time. Were here if ever you need anything. X

AQ so lovely to see you back on this thread. We missed you. Really hope you get funding for third cycle. I can only imagine how difficult these past few weeks have been. Got a good feeling for you. X

Kelly big virtual hugs X

St not long for you xx

Hope I week to go. I bet you can't wait xx

Hi to Traskey, Doodar, babies,Rosa, and princess xxx

Hope- Aww not long till you get to see your precious twins again. Hope you feel better soon x

Kazza- Thinking of you and good you have a plan in hand. Hope that lil frostie becomes your future buba. Lots of PMA coming your way x

Maddie- Thank you. I pray we get a positive outcome from next cycle. Hope all is well with you x

Hi to trask, Tinks, St, Princess, Babies and all the gang x

AFM- Nothing to report. Just on edge waiting for response from PCT. They have till next fri to respond but i hope its this wk so if its a No( which its most likely to be initially ) we want to get cracking straight away with the appeal. Il never give up and now i have to be the strong one as dh is starting to sink into a depression xxx

Maddie happy 17 weeks honey!

Aq fx that they say yes and you don't need to appeal. :hugs: for DH

Kazza glad to hear you have a plan. Your pma will return but it's ok to feel sad for a bit :hugs:

The sun is out :dance:

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Kazz really sorry about this cycle :hugs: everything crossed for fet.

Kelly good long for ur scan tomorrow an starting stimms, :happydance:

St, tink, hope you're both well :hugs:

Aq, everything crossed for the pct decision :hugs:

Happy 17 weeks maddie :flower:

Hi to everyone else, hope, rosa, trask, princess and anyone else i forgot :dohh:

Thanks ladies xx

AQ I really hope that you don't have to appeal! I hope your husband starts to feel a bit better soon xxxx

Hope everyone is well xx

Kazza lots of hugs to you. I hope your embie gives you your lo.

Scan first thing in the morning though I likely won't hear back from my clinic till the afternoon or just before dinner. So I'll have to hold off my dr injection cause I think they'll have me cut my dose in half when I start stims.

Good luck for the scan tiff.

Here's a bucket load of :dust: for everyone cycling :dust:

Good luck for stating Tiff!x

AQ I'm sorry to hear about your DH, and least it sounds like your good at recognising the signs and hopefully something can be done to help. X x

Kazza- so sorry it was a bfn I'm glad u have a plan already, that's quick! But that's what we need sometimes - just to keep ploughing on! I pray to god I get some spate embies to freeze and it will be a lot cheaper saving up for an FET than a full cycle if this one fails!

Sorry girls can't rember much else of what's been said! AFM- had second scan today on day 5 of stimms. Lining coming on -6.5mm average, and 14 follies on each side! Shame I normally only get just over half the amount of eggs that there is follies! X

St not long until your pupo. Can't believe how quick its going for you. So much is happening on this thread. Very exciting xxx

yes we're getting to an eventful time in here again.

Anyone kept touch with Zowie?

Hiya,

Good luck with the scan Kelly!

St
Ths of follies, I'm the same I only ever get about half too! Damn pcos!

We only have one in the freezer, really hoping it survives x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->