IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks kazza, me too. Although I am an emotional wreck when I think of starting again :wacko:

Really how the 2ww is kind to you :hugs:

It is such a roller coaster, just your eye on the prize! I'm confident we will all get there in the end xxx

Hi ladies,

Tinks really hope you get started soon. Think of you often xx

Kazzab it really is hard the 2ww,got everything crossed for you. Praying you get your bfp xx

Hope everyone is well, roll on more bfp xxxxx

Hi all!

Tinks-lovely to hear from you, I really hope your next treatment comes around quick-as scary as it is to start again! I felt very anxious before my TIA yesterday, urrghh here we go again! :wacko:

Kazza-2ww is a worrying drag! good news on a frostie though! if its turned into a hatching blasts then the ones in you are still developing to!!!! :happydance:

kelly-glad injections going well, not that they wouldn't, we're all pros! x

Hope-glad scan went well! x

AFM-had tia and endometrial scratch (called a pipelle procedure) it was really uncomfy and hurt a lot but only for a few seconds thank goodness. I wasn't looking forward to it, and it was made worse when the nurses kept asking me whether I had taken painkillers and I hadn't! One nurse must have felt sorry for me because she went and got me some from her handbag!
I felt a bit 'why do we have to go through all this undignified crap!' with my legs up in the stirrups! argghhh why do some people just get pregnant without all this?????? xxx

Hello to trask, babies, maddie, doodar, rosa and everyone else I may have forgotten! xx

St sorry you had to go through that but I really hope it does the trick. You're right nothing about getting pregnant is dignified for us, but hey just think we're a step ahead of the 'normal' people faced with lack of dignity for pregnancy and labour, we already checked our dignity at the door and are well practiced!

Kazza hang in there honey, the 2ww sucks but have faith in your embies. Yay for a frosty too.

Tiff how goes it?

Hi Tinks, July is nearly upon us now so not long for you to wait.

Hello to all my other lovely ladies :flower:

It's going and I'm home in NS now. Hannah's due date is in a week getting very weird about it. I have her ashes here with me for comfort. I suspect lots of tears will come

st when is down reg or stims?

Kazza yay for testing soon and having a frosty!
Thinks July is so close!

We will be thinking of you next week Kelly, let the tears come its an awful thing to go through, though I can only imagine. X

I'm on short protocol so finished bcp yesterday, will have AF in a few days then start stimms next Friday! X

Hi ladies, hope your well xx

St sorry you had to go through all that but at least your one step closer. I had a similar procedure during cycle & I think that did the trick. Good luck for starting stims next Friday xx

Kelly I understand you feeling nervous & unsure regarding next week. As St says let the tears flow if they have too & we are here if you need anything xx

Kazzab hope your ok, your a bit closer now..everything remains crossed xxx

Hello to tinks,hope,princess,Rosa,Doodar,Traskey,AQ & smile xxxx

Thinking of you Kelly cxx

St not long for Stimming, I'm sure ths time it will be your time!

Day three almost over, I don't think I will hold out much longerm I neeeeed to test!!
Hi Maddie, hope, tinks and all the gang!

Oouuugghhhh Kazzab, hope the next few days roll by very quickly xxx

You need to hold out for at least 3 more days kazza! That will be 11dpo won't it? X

Step away from the pee sticks Kazza. Try and hold out to 11dpo :dust:

Tiff :hugs:

I say hold out to! I am going to try to hold out till 14dpo this time, testing early with the FET was to emotionally hurtful when I didn't get my second line. I'll test trigger out though then stop.

I'm back home on vacation now, I may not be on a super lot in the coming days but I'll be back I promise.

ST you're 5 days ahead of me, so pretty close, well for stims anyway. Do you have an estimated date for ER?

Yes kazza, stay away from any tests. If you don't get 2 lines it just mental torture thinking if it's too early :hugs:

ST, sorry about you having to go through that, it does seem fair at all does it :hugs::hugs: can't wait to follow your next cycle :thumbup:

Kelly, we will al be thinking of you Hun, like the others have said, let yourself cry and grieve :hugs::hugs:

Thanks tinks! X

Kelly - my ER is estimated 29th June! Thinking of u, speak soon x

Kazza- have u decided a day to test? X

Hiya, I did cave today but I accept too early but I think I might test on Wednesday!

Ooouggghhh Kazza testing early!! It's so hard. Hoping for two lines on Wednesday. Hope your all well ladies xx

Still hanging about stalking all you lovely ladies!

Kazza hoping for 2 lines for you Wednesday!

Tiff will be thinking of you next week hun :hugs:

Tinks not long until your treatment starts :happydance:

St sorry the pipelle was painful! Let's hope this is what will work for you, got my fingers tightly crossed for you!

:hi: to anyone else I've missed! Hope your all well!

I'm off on my jollys this week so looking forward to catching up with you all when I get back :thumbup:

Also wanted to throw in a big congrats to doodar on the birth of her daughter, If I'm not mistaken shes the first :baby: for our thread and without a doubt wether for the already pregnant ladies or the ones still ttc, I still hold a lot of hope there will be many more to come!

Big :hug: to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->