IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks ladies how are you all doing girlies?

Big congrats to Doodar!!!

Kelly been thinking of you loads Hun xxxxx

Hi ladies,

Doodar I need to find your journal to see how things went. Big Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. So pleased for you. Such an inspiration for this thread xx

Who is due next?? Babies or rosababy?? Looking forward to all the updates xx

Kazzab good luck for tomorrow really hope you see those two lines xx

Kelly how are you? Thinking of you xx

AQ???? Hope you haven't left. Hope you get your funding. Please keep us posted xx

Hope how are you feeling?? X

Hi to st,tinks,smile & Traskey xx

Afm I'm ok. Not much to report. Have a good day ladies xxx

Kazza, tons of luck for tomorrow :dust:

Kelly :hug:

St, yay for starting soon, :happydance:

Tink, hope you're well.

Hi to everyone else and hugs.

Maddie are u gonna find out the sex? Im due 28th August. :thumbup:

Babies wow your nearly 30 weeks. How exciting. August will be hear before you know it. Were not going to find out sex. Hope suspense doesn't get the better of us by then. Are you having a 4d scan? X

Ooooh how can u hold out?!? especially with all those scan machines near by with people who could tell u instantly!! strong woman!!

I really hope so, we had 1 done at 16 weeks but really want another, just depends on pennies and those bloody bills, wish i could tape up the mail box or make it sensor and just accept nice mail as opposed to gas bills :haha:

Babies wow your nearly 30 weeks. How exciting. August will be hear before you know it. Were not going to find out sex. Hope suspense doesn't get the better of us by then. Are you having a 4d scan? X

I'm keeping busy. Doing my best to ignore the ever approaching Friday. I'm home visiting family but it's hard cause Im not the same person I was before everything I get so sad so easily and I'm more defensive around people I don't think they get it. Plus with all the treatment meds etc I don't feel great. Last bcp tomorrow which means af will be turning up likely on my due date which will be another shitty reminder of what happened and what should have been happening instead. I should be giving birth to a happy healthy baby girl right now or even one needing medical attention but still a live baby, my daughter but still I can't go into the girls sections at stores or look at pregnant people. It just sucks and is not fair I've gone through my share of difficulties in the baby department why has it all happened to my husband and I. I know massive pity party here but you'd think I'd catch a break but instead I just keep getting shat on.

I just want some happy baby news. Ugh but I'm still 5 weeks away from knowing if this cycle works.

Kelly really big hugs. You are not having a pity party & very entitled to feel the way you do xx

Good luck this morn Kazzab xxxx

Kelly, big :hug: I hope Friday you will have any support that you need.

Tiff sending you :hugs: no pity party. It sucks. I hope this cycle brings you good news :hugs:

Kazza how you getting on honey?

:hugs:

Thinking of you Tiff! We don't mind what you say on here...x

Anyone heard from kazza? Worried its bad news as she was testing today wasn't she or yesterday? X

Kazza-I'm thinking of you! X

No St, I haven't heard from Kazzab either. I'm worried too. I hope all is well with you Kazzab. Xxx

Kelly thinking of you xxxx

Hiya ladies,

I tested yesterday 7dp5dt otd is Sunday!

Bfn I don't think this isbever going to work for us, devastated! My oh won't no till Sunday, I feel bad for me but worse for him!

Kelly really feeling for for you Hun, big hug your way xxxx

Hi trask, princess, hope, Maddie and all the gang hope your well!

Kazza I really hope you get the best surprise Sunday.

Tomorrows the day :cry:

Hi girls.
I am sorry i have not been about in this thread. I have felt so down for wks and after all the 'kerfuffle' on here i just had to step away. I found it very hard celebrating my 31st birthday without my mum being here and i am finding it increasingly hard that 2 of our close friends are both due in October and that our other friend had her baby last wk. It is becoming very difficult emotionally for me trying to cope as need my mum so much and so many hurdles to overcome yet. Our application for additional funding to PCT for a cycle of ICSI was received on 1st June and they must make a decision within 4wks of getting the application so not long now and we are so nervous. We had our FU appt with senior consultant on tuesday which was very positive. Provided we get funding he has a good plan for our 3rf cycle. I am now taking 100mg of DHEA per day along with a strong dose of Vitamin E, he is going to set another appt for us in few mths time(when final decision will of been made and i will of lost the remainder of my excess lbs) and he is going to have me in to do a Lap to check my womb seeing as we have now had 2 failures. Not looking forward to another lap(had 2 already with ectopics) as only just healed up properly really and im going to have scars all over again but i would have anything done if it gave us a good chance of this next cycle working of course. He also said he will do a endo scratch before next transfer to help implantation and he has had good results from that. So lots of things in the pipeline and now just waiting for funding decision and for surgery dates etc. I am used of waiting now though so not all bad. Just need the PCT to say yes please god. xxx

Hope- OMG you are almost in 2nd tri! where has time gone. Hope all is going well x

Maddie- Cannot believe how far along you are too. Glad your in 2nd tri. Hope your DH is baring up ok? so sorry to hear of your MIL passing away. your DH has a long road ahead. losing my mother was the worst day of my entire life. Big hugs x

ST- So sad about your dh's friend too. Sorry for your loss and hope his family are getting tons of emotional support. Glad to see you back in here! not long till you start again eh? i pray its 3rd time lucky for us both. So the endo scratch really hurt? didnt they offer you sedation or even gas and air? i can be a lil drama queen sometimes so they had gas an air ready for my mock transfer cos i kept recounting the agony i was in during my HSG years ago. Luckily my transfers have never caused any pain but i can imagine the scratch to be kinda similar to HSG but worst so i want drugs! ha x

Babies- Cannot believe your nearly 30wks!! wow x

Tinks- Hope you get to start again soon now af is getting more reg x

Princess- Time is flying by for you too! glad all ok x

Trask- Hope all is well with your twinnies x

Kazza- I am sorry to hear of your BFN but OTD is still 2 days away and i hope things change for you. Hang in there. It is devastating to have 2 fails but still have hope you will be a mother. Its what keeps us going x

Doodar- Congrats on your baby girl x

Tiff- Thinking of you today hun. Stay strong and i hope this next cycle brings you joy x

Hi to anyone else i may of forgot. I know this is a mammoth post so il leave it there ;-) missed u all xxx

Kazza, I am sorry about the BFN hun. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better but know I am thinking of you :hugs:

Kelly, I really hope you are ok today, thinking of you :hugs:

Doodar, congrats hun, cant wait to see pics. Hope you are doing well.

AQ - Good to hear from you, I have everything crossed that the PCT comes back with good news :thumbup:

Hi to all the other ladies, hope everyone has a nice weekend :kiss:

TFI Friday :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kazza honey so sorry to read your news. I really want us all to get our bfps :hugs:

Tiff thinking of you today :hugs:

Aq so lovely to see your typeface! Sounds like you've been through some tough times and I can't imagine how much you must miss your mum. I really hope your pct agrees to the funding because it sounds like your con has a good plan for you :dust:

Wow 11 weeks! I ordered a Doppler and I wish it would hurry up and arrive as I still feel anxious. I've been home from work all week as I'm exhausted. I read that the placenta is growing this week which can make you tired so it makes sense since I'm growing two of them! I've got a dr appt mon, hopefully she'll sign me off next week and then fx I get some energy back in the second tri!

Hope everyone else is doing ok and not getting bored by all the football!

St have you started stims yet? My memory had gone to pot!

Starting tonight! Had scan earlier and all good! Hope your Doppler arrives soon! X

kazza- so sorry! I know exactly how it feels, though I have always tested on otd which means that u still have some hope ok! Don't say it won't happen Hun, that means it won't happen for me either! You, me and AQ third time lucky gang! (but u won't need to join this gang!) thinking of you! X

Tinks- hey u! Tgi Friday! X

Tiff-thinking of you at this time X

AFM-first stimms injection tonight, 225 gonal f. X

AQ! Yay your back! Totally understand u having a break, and I can't imagine losing my mum....x I'm glad your gonna have the scratch! Everything I've heard about it is 'it works!'! It did hurt but only lasts a minute promise! Good luck with PCT! X

That's brilliant news ST. Now grow follies grow :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->