IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Do you have to order your drugs yourself Doodar? Is that because you are funding yourself? Really hope your protocol turns up tomorrow :thumbup:

Do you have to order your drugs yourself Doodar? Is that because you are funding yourself? Really hope your protocol turns up tomorrow :thumbup:

Yeah I order the drugs myself, clinic send me a prescription and I order the drugs from the company who supply the clinic and pay them direct. I'm not sure if it is because I'm self funded, I just thought that was the way everyone did it lol

Well nothing to report here, just thought I'd say :hi:

Can't believe how many of you are starting this cycle, got everything crossed for you lucky ladies, so happy for you if not a little jealous :blush:

Honestly the way things are going I feel like I won't get started till Xmas,

got my doctors appointment today to find out what's the status on this rubella jab and where I need to go to have it, I just don't understand how a surgery that does baby clinic and gives the babies their mmr jabs won't give me one as an adult, granted I'd probably need a different dose but you'd still think they'd do it :/

Xx

Lew not really sure what you mean by that comment or whether you misread my post but I never mentioned it not being beneficial to trask.

Sorry Doodar im such a dimwit!!!:dohh::dohh: my fingers not keeping up with my brain!!! it was meant to say i agreed with what you said and that the falling asleep bit as got to be good...gonna invest in cd myself and take it to bed with me too...:hugs:
lou

Good luck Princess, getting your rubella jab sorted. You'll catch us up soon, don't worry!

I had some sharp pains on my right ovary side for a couple of hours last night. Brumbar thinks this is just my ovaries shutting down so I thought i'd share, incase any of you get it too . All gone today though :)

Morning Ladies,

Sorry Ive been AWOL. Have managed to catch up on everything, the thread is moving so quick.

Nothing to report here.... still no AF and still no news about the funding.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Welcome back Samba

Sorry that there's no news as yet. Come on witch, get a wriggle on or don't come at all.

:hugs:

Shes ARRIVED!!! Bloods booked for tomorrow AM and Im currently on the phone to the OFU to see if they have my funding yet!

FFS!!! I need to send a form off!! :grr: Its going to take 2 weeks :cry: we will have missed this cycle :cry:

Hi Ladies,

well on day 2 of stimming and suffering the most awful headaches :-( (using 300IU of menepor), drinking loads of water but not helping much and being in work is worse.

Dee x

Hello ladies.

Traskey- Good news about dh's SA x

Princess- i got my MMR jabs done by the nurse at my GP's and had it with the baby clinic so cant see why they are making such a big issue of it... x

Delly- Sorry you are having bad side effects. I got my meds today and my menopur is only 75iu so you are on a strong dose maybe thats why the headaches? x

Sam- Good luck with funding etc x

Hello to everyone else and hope we are all well x

Well i got my drugs delivered today, so here is a list of my meds...

Suprecur injections 5.5ml
menopur 75iu vials x10
Cyclogest 400mg pessaries
Ovitrelle 250mcg syringe
Buserelin pharmacy kit
menopur ferring kit

Is anyone else on similar doseage?

I am so glad that we have this chance and cant wait to get started. xxx

Lew not really sure what you mean by that comment or whether you misread my post but I never mentioned it not being beneficial to trask.

Sorry Doodar im such a dimwit!!!:dohh::dohh: my fingers not keeping up with my brain!!! it was meant to say i agreed with what you said and that the falling asleep bit as got to be good...gonna invest in cd myself and take it to bed with me too...:hugs:
lou

It's ok hun think sometimes its hard to portray what you mean in text. No worries :hugs:

Shes ARRIVED!!! Bloods booked for tomorrow AM and Im currently on the phone to the OFU to see if they have my funding yet!
:wohoo:Yay!

FFS!!! I need to send a form off!! :grr: Its going to take 2 weeks :cry: we will have missed this cycle :cry:

Oh! :cry: talk about up and down. Can you not hand deliver the form so it gets processed quicker :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

well on day 2 of stimming and suffering the most awful headaches :-( (using 300IU of menepor), drinking loads of water but not helping much and being in work is worse.

Dee x

:hugs: sorry your suffering hun. Will all be worth it in the end :hugs:

My protocol has arrived :wohoo:

AQ here is a list of my drugs.

Cetrotide 0.25mg x 7
Menopur 75iu x 24
pregnyl 5000iu x 2
Utrogestan 200mg box of 15 x 6
Aspirin 75mg x 40
Dexamethasone 2mg x 20
Oestradol valerate Progynova 2mg x 56
Clexane 20mg x 20

Yay Doodar!
I take it our meds are the same just different doses and brand names? im lost! lol xxx

Here's a breakdown of daily doseages.

Cycle day 2
150iu once a day
75mg Aspirin once a day
1mg Dex once a day

Cycle day 4
Progynova 2mgs once a day

Cycle day 5
Cetrotide 0.25mg once a day

When follies grown 10.000iu HCG Pregnyl

Two days after ec
Utrogestan 200mg x 2 twice a day
Clexane 20mg once a day
Calcium 500mg twice a day

Delly,
I'm sorry you're struggling with headaches. Are you allowed to take any pain meds for them? Maybe a little caffeine?

Traskey, thanks for sharing! These are all good to know...what to expect. Doesn't sound like fun, but it'll all be worth it!

Princess, you'll be starting sooner than you think. I know if feels like all we do is wait. :coffee: I'm sick of waiting, too!

Sambatiki, that sucks! I'm so sorry!

Afm, just waiting. :coffee: Always waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->