IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Since 5 weeks lily has had her last bottle at midnight and wakes up at about 9am, the earliest she gets up is about 8/8:30 but she has been known to sleep in until 11:40am :haha:

The first night I had to swap from breast to bottle she slept right through and has ever since, because we co-sleep she doesn't have a bed time as such, she'll stay downstairs with us until 11/11:30pm (although she will sleep in her bouncer) comes up with us, has last bottle and cuddles up and goes to sleep :D
We're quite lucky really :blush:

Omg princess. That's amazing!! Sienna breast feeds every 2-4hours. Longest she's gone is 5 hours cc

Just beware, Skyler was a great little sleeper till toddlerhood, last night I didn't get to bed till just before 5 am! :shock: and was up at 7am.

Tiff im expecting it! Ive always said to dh that because lily is such a good baby shes gunna be a nightnare toddler :winkwink:

Does that mean I'll have easy toddlers?? Lol
James and Emma can both manage 5 hour stints at night now - it's just never the same 5 hours!

^ Um I think that counts towards to nice babies, just because they don't sleep at the same time doesn't mean they aren't being good and sleeping decent stretches :haha: So you might still get busy busy toddlers lol.

HI Kelly how are you? Not long left now. So exciting xx

How is everyone??

Were all well here xx

Hi all! Glad we all ok apart from tiff wanting baby to come now! :) won't be long but I know that I would be terribly impatient by now!!
Jackson is home now, he was 7 weeks on Tuesday and now weighs 4lb 12 would u believe! He is breastdfeeding in combination with tube feeding. Overjoyed to have him home! :) x

St thats amazing news!!!!! Can you post a pic of him?

Holy crap, ST! Somehow I completely missed that you had your little boy!!!! :wohoo: I had to scroll back and see it...how did I miss that?????????? Congrats!! I'm so glad he's doing well and that you're home now. Jackson is such a cute name. :winkwink:

Awwww st sooo great to hear Jackson is home, i was only thinking about u the ther day and hoping he was doing well. Happy mothers day for tomorrow!

Tiff, hope lo comes soon for u, excited to see pics and hear her name, hope u update us as i lost your journal some how.

Hope how are the lo's doing? would love to see a pic!

Happy mothers day to all.

I actually closed my journal so you didn't loose it! Of course ill update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->