IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Just trying to regain some privacy from a couple of nosey BnB members. May eventually open another but it won't be for a while. In the meantime I'm keeping up in all my usual threads.

Hi ladies, just dropping in to say i hope everyone is well x

ST- Great news that your son is home x

Good luck to all the pregnant ladies, ladies about to start treatment or waiting to test and for all the mummies,enjoy every minute x

AFM- We start our 3rd cycle end of this mth. Another fresh cycle and we will be having ICSI this time around. I had a endo scratch end of Jan and we will be using the embryo glue so praying it makes the difference xxx

Aq that is excellent news. I'm so pleased. Looking forward to your updates on here. Wishing you the very best of luck. I've never heard of embryo glue...wow xx

Jk congratulations on being pregnant with twins xx

Great news AQ! Best of luck!

J congrats on twins!

Me: I'm still pregnant but hopefully not for much longer. Sweep tomorrow. Did some pumping last night for nipple stimulation an had contractions for about 45 mins till they faded.

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been on te thread for a while!

Many congratulations too all th new mums!!! Amazing!!

As jkhknjnjb8879 knows as she has been helping me through my melt down all day!!!! today I got my first ever punk lines 4dp5dt! Got darker tonight, I'm a bit worried its trigger but I did test negative 2dp and 3dp so I'm hoping this is it!!

Hiya lovely ladies!!

Aq looking forward to your updates when you start your cycle!

St so glad to hear Jackson is home hun, enjoy him!! :hugs:

Jk congratulations on twins hun!

Kazza got my fingers crossed for you hun but it sounds like this is it! I also had bfp at 4dp5dt so im going to say congratulations hun!!

Tiff not long now!

:hi: everyone else!
I keep up with most of you on Facebook!

Lily is great! Cant believe how fast shes growing up! Shes already saying dada and she says mama every now and again, shes so smart and beautiful, I still cant believe I made her! Shes just so amazing! We're taking her on her first holiday in april to Turkey so we cant wait for that!

Hope everyone is well anyway, big hugs :hug:

Tiff- Not long now! good luck x

Kazza- I hope this is it for you! x

Hi to all the gang x

Kazza that's the best news ever xxxxx Did you egg share in the end then ? Thrilled for you xx

Princess glad to hear you are well. Enjoy your holiday away xx

Kazza that's fabulous!

Afm: I may be meeting my girl pretty soon. Spent the night in agony in emerg with severe gall bladder pains though they found no stones on the scan they did find a swollen right kidney so not quiet sure what that could mean. My OB wants to see me ASAP and I'm hoping he'll just send me up for induction. I could not do another night like last night with the pain and vomiting. Ill keep you guys updated. Fingers crossed she comes out today!

Update: I'm 2 cms dilated but not in labour just very early labour. They're going to do blood work and give me some Iv meds for my horrible heartburn and pain and then decide what to do based off lab results. All I know is I'm exhausted and hungry but the heartburn is making me miserable. I'm going to ask for induction when my doc comes up since I'm already 2 cms and contracting randomly just don't know if they'll do it.

It will be if I get to hold my baby in the next 24 hours. If she's born tomorrow she'll share another important date with our Hannah. Being born on the 13th. Not toe notion I got tulips bfp on a Friday the 13th after loosing Hannah on a Friday the 13th. Surely it wouldn't be by fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->