IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Must be being induced tonight or tomorrow when a spot opens up

Just trying to regain some privacy from a couple of nosey BnB members. May eventually open another but it won't be for a while. In the meantime I'm keeping up in all my usual threads.

Interesting. What happened? (HA! there I am...being nosey...:rofl:) You don't have to respond...I'm just curious.

AQ, congrats! embryo glue...what's that? never heard of it.

Kaz, congrats!!! :yipee: keep us updated!

Tif, oh my gosh, induced tonight or tomorrow??? WOW! Good luck! We'll be thinking of you!!! How exciting! Hope you're not in too much pain. :hugs:

Afm, Jack is doing great! He's a chunk...6 months and almost in 12 month clothes. :dohh: Still doesn't really care for pureed foods, but he seemed to like apples last night, so I'll consider it a success!

Thanks ladies, I'm scared it's trigger shot but I did test it out! Lines get darker not lighter too!

Kel good luck won't be long now! Hope your gall stones will be ok!

Rosa, princess and Maddie! Where's the time gone!!! Hope you and your bundles are doing well!

And yes I did egg share in the end! 23 eggs shared 11 each 9 injected and 7 fertilised, 2 blasts on board one top grade!

Don't want to name names rosa but some seemingly friends decided not to be friends and thought they could still be a part of my life and I got sick of it since they burned me bad. It really hurt and I don't want people like that around.

Induction tomorrow sometime I'm all admitted for monitoring do to possible infection and eagerly awaiting tulips arrival.

Baby is coming sometime between now and tomorrow. I spiked a fever so induction is goin through once docs consult withe after they get out of the OR

Good luck tiff, hope everything goes well, cant wait to hear ur news!

huge congrats to kazz and co

Aq everything crossed for u!

St hows jackson doing?

Maddies hows sienna?

As for us, Alannah is doing great, growing sooo fast, i cant believe how fast it goes for sure!

Lexi Serena Kelly was born march 13 @ 10:26am 7 pounds 14 ounces!

I was shocked at her size! She would have been close to 9 pounds if not more at full term!

Birth was interesting we'll say but good over all will type up story this weekend

Of course! Will post some on the weekend by the latest.

Kazza- Congrats again! x

Rosa- Jack is gorgeous! where does time go?! embryo glue is basically a sticky solution they put embies in before transfer and it helps them attach to womb lining :) x

Babies- Aww your dd is just beautiful! x

Tiff- Awww huge congrats on your daughter's arrival and she is a great weight! hope your both doing well x

Hi to all the gang. I got my womb biopsy results this morning and all clear so good to go! cannot believe im doing this again for the 3rd time! xxx

Good Luck aq this times your time!! great news about te biopsy too!m

Kelly how you doing?

Can anyone tell me how to get tier!

Kazza- Click on Tiff's ticker and it will take you to the site to make your own. When you have done it, you need to copy the img code and paste it into your siggie on here. xxx

Congratulations Kelly. Lovely name xx
Aq I'm so pleased your having another cycle and I can't wait to hear how you get on. Got everything crossed for you xxx

How is everyone else ?

Babies, rosbaby and princess glad to hear your all doing well. I'm fine. Enjoying every minute with my little girl xxx

Here are a few, I need to take some more.... newborn pics are tuesday :) The bump pic was maybe 12 hours before she was born, it was like I knew she was coming lol.

Attachments

• lexi38weeks.jpg
    lexi38weeks.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
  • lexi.jpg
    lexi.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
  • lexi1.jpg
    lexi1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online