IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Awwwww she is gorgeous!!!! how are u feeling? how has Skylar reacted to having a baby sister?

He was curious and wide eyed, not quiet sure what he thinks lol.

tif, she's gorgeous!!!! I love the last pic especially. Such a lovey. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good actually! Much better then I did after having my son but I didn't loose as much blood this time and only had a 1st degree tear instead of an episiotomy so I'm sure that makes a big difference.

OMG!! I can't believe this thread is still going! Hello ladies :wave: I don't know if anyone will remember me?!

Look at all the babies! Wow! Congrats Mamas!

Aq, good luck with the ivf! The clinic we have just had tx with have a lot of sucess with embryo glue, so my fingers are tightly crossed for you. xxx

Afm, well I had a loooooong break from here, I knew it would be a while until we did another cycle, so I spent the time adjusting to life without a baby, and doing a lot of things that made me happy! A pretty selfish year, but it put me in a good mind frame for cycle no.2. Well, as you can see from my ticker, so far so good! I have my first scan next Tues, when I'll be (touchwood) 8 weeks, so hoping & praying all is well with Baby or babies (we had 2 blasties put back)

But wow! It was so good to find this thread going strong!
xxx

Huge congratulations Tiff! Lexi was on my girls list so love the name! I hadn't managed to get on for a while, but I thought I must as Tiff might have had her baby girl and you have! Enjoy your little pink bundle and can't wait to see more pics (I know I shouldn't even say that as I don't even know how to put on pics here but I want too!!)

Meet Jackson in my avatar everyone! xxxxxx

AQ-Best of luck for cycling, I had not heard of the glue either, that sounds amazing, plus with the scratch too you have to 3rd time lucky like me! x

Kazza-congratulations lovely! x

Rosa-Yep I had my baby lol a boy too! yay! hope Jack is well. x

Hi babies-love your pic, where did you get the round breastffeding milestone from? It won't let me click on it! x

Hi Maddie, princess, zowiey(welcome back and congrats!), Hope, Trask and anyone I have missed! xxxxxxxxxxxx

jackson is doing fab, love him so much I can't even put into words all the ivf etc was so so worth it-even having to do 3 cycles! He is 10 weeks today and weighs 5lb5 x

Thanks st, aww i love scan pics, re adding pics if ur doing it from your pc go to write a comment like normal and make sure ur in the go advanced optin. On the top line of the box u will see an icon that looks like a paper clip, its next to a smiley face symbol and the arrow boxes. Click on it a new window opens and lets u upload from your computer. I dont knowm how from a phone but guess the mobile site may be similar, if not maybe email the pic from your phone to yourself then open from the email and download to your pc and then do the above.

Re the bf milestone i get mine from here https://s1233.photobucket.com/user/milky_mommy/library/?start=all&page=5 if u scrowl through the pages at the bottom there are different designs to pick, when u find one u like click on it and it will open the links to copy, use the image code option and copy then paste into your siggy, here are a couple of choices but there are more.

The cow one like mine for 2 months bf is https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/Andie-21.gif

for one month https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/thAndie-2.gif

turtile option for one and two months is https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/16jirsojpg.gif
2 months option https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/1zd4qbbjpg.gif

there are other choices but thought i would copy and paste a couple of options (wasnt sure how long if have been bf for re the 1 and 2 month options)

How is bf going?

Tiff hows Lexi doing?

Aq have u started your cycle yet?

Hi to everyone else

as for us, we caught a stinking cold from the childrens centre class we went to, im guessing it was there as there were a few with one. Alannah seems to be on the mend touch wood but im still really rough, she came down with it first then i followed, dh is ok so far but he had the flu jab. Mine seems to be lasting longer than Alannahs so hopefully my breast milk is helping with antibodies to keep hers from getting worse its my first one since being pregnant and its a beast of one!

Hope everyone is well. :hugs:

We're doing well! Lexi finally gained some weight! She's 7 lbs 9 oz so not quiet up to birth weight at 2 weeks old but she'll get there, that is if she stops throwing her food up :wacko: it's been a barfy kind of night unfortunately. We've been fighting a massive systemic yeast infection, I think we're finally starting to win but still have a bit left.

Here is a link to the sneak peek of our newborn shots, for those I have on FB the rest are posted there: https://www.tanyashields.com/2013/03/baby-lexi-halifax-newborn-photographer/
Just scroll down

ST he's still so little! But glad he is doing well :)

Zowie have you had the scan yet?

Hey to everyone else

Tiff- Aww Lexi is beautiful! congrats again x

Zowiey- OMG i am sooo happy for you!! i often wondered what happened with you and im so glad your IVF worked and i pray the embryo glue does the trick for us too :) x

ST- Glad your so happy and your ds is doing well ;) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I start our 3rd cycle of IVF with ICSI next wk! can't believe how fast its come around. I got my meds today and AF is due on fri/sat. Start stimms cd2 or 3 xxx

aq, good luck! So exciting!

tiff, oh my word, those pics are gorgeous! you look so beautiful. :cloud9: I'm so jealous of the pics...jack never slept for our pics. :dohh: always wide awake.

AQ massive amounts of luck! You'll be stimming soon!

Rosa she had a hard time settling but the photographer finally got her to sleep though he woke up tons of times. You got to be real patient to take newborn pics that's what I learned that day! I'm very happy with how they all came out was worth every penny. I got 61 edited images in total!

Hi ladies :wave:

ST, so great to see you, congrats!

Aaah it's so amazing to see everyone with their babies.

I had my scan yesterday, and we saw TWO healthy bubbas! Twin one is measuring 7wks 4 days and twin 2 is 7weeks 5 days, I've been told that's normal any way. We are over the moon, obviously still very aware it is still so early, but so in love!

oh and the pic is on it's side, but twin 2 is the white blob :cloud9: He's implanted higher up, so was quite difficult to get a picture of both of them!

BabyBubbas.jpg

tiff, we'll definitely do these pics with the next kid. We couldn't find anyone to do it for under $500 :saywhat: so we just did the hospital ones. Ah well. Now I'm wishing I had paid the $500 for the mat/newborn package.

Z, twinnies???? :yipee: So exciting! If you think of it...we should change the title of this thread. Otherwise, we'll get people who are just starting in August again who want other people who are just starting ivf. :haha:

What could a good title be?

Zowie!!!!! That's amazing!

Rosa we paid 599 + tax so it was pricey but totally worth it for how many pics we got and the quality. For our next ill be going back to the same photographer. I didn't get them done with skyler but didn't really know you could get something like that done when he was born but we did get professional shots with him at 5 months.

Pics and scrap booking are so important to me so I'm not sure why I didn't just shell out the money. Or at least play the "we r poor and sad" card to my mom who is also a picture and scrapbooking person. :haha: we do go to jc penny every 3 months and they're pretty good pics. Plus it's so inexpensive. Makes up for the $150 photo books i make in shutter fly. :blush:

I made my son a photo book showing his first year and it was 120 bucks too! But so worth it it has all his milestones and so many pics in it. I also scrapbook or used to before I had kids :haha: one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->