IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

St lovely to hear from you. We're all well. Love being a mom. I'm so glad your well. Try not to worry about Jackson he will do it all in his own time bless him. I don't think it's too late at all for pnd. The good thing is that your recognising your change in mood. Maybe it's that cloud of going back to work too. I dreaded it and still hate it but if I'm really honest its nice being around the ladies I work with and having a bit of both. If your low mood continues maybe mention it to the health visitor. Take care......hope everybody ok.

Has anybody heard how aq is doing. Really would love to catch up xxx

ST you can develop PND up to a year after the birth of your baby so definitely not to late. Keep an eye on things and speak to your doc if you need to. Also Jackson will get there! One day he'll sit up then the next he'll be crawling and walking. It's perfectly normal for premies to be a bit behind. He was just an itty little guy when he was born.

Lexi is crawling but thankfully not pulling up yet unlike skyler who pulled up at the end of 6 months so I have high hopes she won't walk for a while. I'm hoping not before 11-12 months.

:hi: you lovely bunch!

Hope everyone is well and all those beautiful little babies too!

Just thought id pop in for a quick update, we're in for our egg collection tomorrow, ive been on the same meds this time around but a lower dose but somehow still managed to produce more follicles this time :shrug: we have 17 on the left side and 7 on the right that are all about the right size and quite a few smaller ones, doctor thinks im at risk of OHSS so triggered at 1am this morning with burisin (sp!) Instead of ovitrelle last time although when I get to the clinic tomorrow they'll be injecting me with some ovitrelle aswell, ill also be on a lot more meds this time instead of just the cyclogest pessaries, I'll be on those but I'll also be on a vaginal progesterone gel, estrogen tablets and estrogen patches that I have to take until im 12 weeks providing the ivf works anyway!!

So thats the plan! Ec tomorrow at 11:30!

Lots of :hugs: to you all!

Wowwwwwwwwe amazing news princess. Good luck. Please let us know how you get on xxxxx

14 eggs collected, 7 for us, 5 fertilised :thumbup:

Now started on estrogen patches and tablets and progesterone pessaries and gel,

Hopefully find out tomorrow if we'll be in for a 5 or 3 day transfer

Princess, that is a fab number of eggs. Have they transferred your embryo yet? Are you going for 1 or 2 put back?

ST, sorry to hear you are struggling, I would talk to someone if you can. I am sure J will catch up before too long.

Lovely to read updates from Kelly, Maddie, Rosa.

As for us the girls are doing well. They still don't walk yet. E is very close, she speeds around the furniture one handed and stands but L is only just starting to cruise around the furniture. When we see other babies their age all walking I do worry but then I think they'll get there in their own time.

Traskey they're only just over 1, they've still got lots of time to walk and be within the normal curve, don't worry! Lexi is doing things at a slower pace then Skyler did and I am so thankful! I hope she doesn't walk till she's at least one lol. They get into to much once they've got that down.

Ain't that the truth Kelly? Lol. Hello Traskey. Glad to hear your well xx

I can second that tiff! Lilys a terror now that shes walking! You spend so much time willing them to crawl and walk and talk then spend the rest of the time telling them to sit still and be quiet :winkwink:

We're due to have our blasts put back tomorrow, I've had some OHSS and its been so painful and I've looked about 6 months pregnant!
We are having 2 put back trask, we had 2 put back with Lily and only 1 took and I always think god forbid they had ever put the wrong one back if we had of just chosen 1

They have kept us up to date on our embies progress, pretty much the same as last time, yesterday we had 5 day 3s, graded at 2, 2, 2/3, 3 and 3 (3 being at the grade they should be) :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well, I have missed this group this time around! :hugs:

Lovely news Princess. Please keep us updated on progress. Exciting and nervous times ahead. I'm so pleased this thread has kept going so long. Good luck xx

Excellent news.

Wish my 3 year old would sit still and be quiet for 5 mins a day!

PUPO with twins :thumbup:

They're not very good grades and the bloke did say he wasnt expecting atleast one of them to form a pregnancy but I can keep my fingers tightly crossed anyway

:hugs:

Awww yay for being pupo! I must say I miss the excitement of having such a great possibility of being pregnant.

My body finally did something right though, yesterday just for the heck of it I did an opk and got the darkest lines ever! So looks like I'm ovulating and my period will make her return soon! Hopefully not to soon though, after having Skyler and Hannah I ovulated then got my period 4 and 3 days later making for the shortest lp ever. So fingers crossed I either don't see the witch for 9 more months or she comes after at least a 12 day lp.

Yeahhhhhh princess. Good luck. Can't wait to hear how you get on. Hello to everyone else. Hope your all ready for xmas. We're totally not...but will. Lol!!

Kelly how fab if you were pregnant. X

Maddie I'd likely cry tears of joy and sadness if I did get pg this first cycle :haha: though I know it would be a great surprise miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->