IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Yeah I'm hoping to not be pregnant again till after oct 2014 as I'm standing in a wedding and I don't want to have my last so close to Lexi. But we're not going to prevent as any natural bfp will be worth it regardless of when it happens.

Awwwweeeeeeee great great great news. I'm so pleased for you. How exciting. Would love to be pregnant again. Please keep us posted xx

Excellent news!!!!!! Congrats.

Af showed for me already I had a 4 day lp which is the usual for me for a first cycle. She's being nice to me though barely cramping and a light flow the entire time I'm cd 3 now.

Merry Christmas ladies and little Christmas puddings!
Hope you all I have a lovely day!

(Quick update: first scan is on the 8th jan! Eeek!)

Can't wait to hear how you've got on Princess. Merry xmas to you all. Xx

Do you have a feeling of whether it's one or two princess?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you!

My gut instinct is just one, but the stretching, cramps and ligament pain has been a.million times worse this time around so I do wonder if thats just the case with number 2 or if it hurts more because more babies need more room :haha:

Speaking of gut feelings, my gut is feeling huge after that christmas dinner, even tho I didnt get chance to eat it all - damn nausea!
We've had an amazing day watching Lily opening her presents, hope you've all had a wonderful day!

:hug:

Merry Christmas ladies! Ours was quiet nice :)

Mmm turkey dinner was delicious here to princess can't wait for the left overs!

Merrychristmas all, hope your all wel!

Congratulations princess!

aww congrats kazza!

we have a scan booked in tomorrow inthe epu for the bleed we had, fingers crossed!

Princess I didn't realize you'd had a bleed. Hopefully it's nothing.

Beautiful names!

We're all good just starting vacation but were in a one room hotel so it's nearly midnight and no one is sleeping :wacko:

So we had our scan and everything went really well!

2 perfect little heartbeats - WE'RE HAVING TWINS!! :wohoo:

Awesome news princess! I was thinking twins for you!

I was so shocked I nearly fell off the table!

Never expected it at all especially after having 2 grade A blasts put back with Lil and only 1 taking and then this time they told us that they weren't even expecting a positive result from one becausethe ggrades were so bad so to end up with two has just knocked me off my feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->