IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Oh my goodness, Princess, wow twins, congratulations!!!! What amazing news.

Kazza congratulations on the birth of J and C, wonderful news too :)

Kelly, sorry this first cycle wasn't the one but fingers crossed it wont take you too long.

Hey everyone else, hope you are all well xxxxxxx

I'm ok with it not being the one. Honestly am hoping to not be pregnant till end of year. June at the very earliest though we won't prevent given our fertility issues.

Huge congrats princess, so exciting! how are you doing with the nerve damage, any improvement? did the hospital accept liability?

Congrats on ur twins Kazz,

Hi to everyone else.

Yep im still nerve damaged, still on crutches/wheelchair bound, at the mo its all going through the solicitors so its a waiting game!

Thanks trask!

Hope everyone is ok, ive woke up this morning in agony with my hips! It feels like someones trying to pull them apart, I didnt even expect it but really there has to be room for two babies now so I was daft not too!

Also I've been having seriously wierd dreams! Last nights I was having an emotional affair with danny dyer and then I felt both babies moving at 7 weeks and the night before I had an entire dream about how to eat a boiled egg! :rofl:

Lol!!!! ^

I had a dream last night that my hair stylists wife and best friend were trying to kill me because they thought I was having an affair with him but really I'd only had an apt for lazer hair removal with him! He doesn't even do lazer hair removal. That's what I get for eating chocolate before bed.

:rofl: tiff that's hysterical!
Strange what our minds come up with while we are asleep!

Hey how's it going everyone? I've got some news.... Lexi is going to be a big sister!

Omg tiff that's amazing! Im so happy for you!!

As you've probably all seen on Facebook we're having another two little ladies!

Hope your all well :hugs:

I saw that announcement, 3 girls! Congrats. I saw you standing for your bump pic, are you doing better? or were you just standing on the one leg?

No that was just me doing my balancing act, dh says I look like a flamingo when I do it :rofl:
Still very much paralysed in the one leg, seriously pantsbut I do think this situation helps me rest up more during this pregnancy then it would if I was healthy

hows first tri treating you?

So far so good but I'm not that far into it. Mostly just exhausted and some days I have ms but it's still hit and miss. It'll kick in full force soon I'm sure. I kind of find myself wishing for it to help reassure me lol.

So still no further on the leg thing? How frustrating.

Yay huge congrats Tiff thats such good news!

Princess, aw two little princesses are they identical or fraternal?

Well it may not be good news anymore I had a gush of blood last night it's now small brown spotting but I've lost my pregnancy symptoms to. Getting blood taken mon and wed for betas.

Oh no tiff! Got my fingers tightly crossed for you!!

They're fraternal as far as we know atm but because there was a third sac in the beginning obviously one of the eggs split so there is a chance that they're identical but cant tell because the eggs would have had to have split before implantation because of them being in separate sacs so the only way to tell would be to have a dna test when they're born but I dont think I'd bother wasting the money to find out, its not important :thumbup:

And you'll know by looking at them as they grow I'm sure.

Just some brown sporting still. Beta tomorrow. Please prayers and fingers crossed.

Fingers very tightly crossed for you hun!

I bled with both Lily and the twins and things turned out fine so definitely hoping for the same outcome for you! :hugs:

I feel more hopeful now. I just wish the brown spotting would go away. And I also sit there I worry now when I'll bled next :/

They lost the second blood sample and won't redraw until Tuesday now so no news till middle to end of next week. I'm so over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->