IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

So I got my dates mixed up and otd is actually Monday :dohh: anyhow as seen as AF was due yesterday we took the plunge and poas today two bright bold lines and 2-3 weeks on a digi eeeeeeeek :bfp: :happydance:

Wish I could say time flies but it really doesn't this early! At least you'll get an early scan with the clinic. I'll be lucky to get one or any before 18-20 weeks

Wish I could say time flies but it really doesn't this early! At least you'll get an early scan with the clinic. I'll be lucky to get one or any before 18-20 weeks

I already said to dh today that time seems to be standing still, it seems like ages ago that we had embie put back and its only been 13 days :dohh: Do you not get NT scan or dating scan at 12 weeks then? wow can't believe you have to wait that long, it would drive me insane.

congrats doodar,,,, could be twinnies on board x

Thanks JK :thumbup:

If I actually lived in civilization I'd have the option of a nuchal scan at 12 weeks but I live in the middle of no where way up by the arctic circle so it's just the half way scan. But I may get one sooner just with my issues and AV malformation, I won't know till I get back from our trip though and thats when I'm 10 weeks already so who knows. I'll be looking for the heartbeat with a doppler in two weeks if I find that I'll be a happy camper.

Things are not looking too great. I had a big bleed last week, the clinic drew bloods and my hcg came back at 3150 which I thought was quite low for 6 weeks but the clinic were happy with it and said I didn't need more bloods drawing. I went for my scan today and they could only see a gestational sac and a yolk sac but no fetal pole, they said they are 99 percent sure that things will not progress and I will miscarry but just in case, they want to leave me another week and scan again. It's absolute torture, I already know myself that it's over and I'd prepared myself for them telling me that today but now it's being dragged out for another week :cry:

Doodar you could have a slow developer. Don't give up hope yet 6 weeks is early and there's a yoke sac! I know it's hard to stay positive with the odds not looking good but stranger things have happened. Hang in there. Keep us updated.

Thanks tiff! I'm not sure what to think anymore! I've tortured myself with all the amazing success stories on google, about how they misdiagnosed miscarriage and when they went back a week later for scan there was a fetal pole with a heartbeat. I just don't think I'm that lucky, hubby on the other hand is remaining positive. I'm preparing myself for the worst and if I'm proved otherwise then it will be a nice surprise.

How are you feeling?

Well FET babies can be known for slower development initially to!

I'm ok ms still kicking around but that's my biggest pregnancy complaint. I got a scan oct 7th so that's coming soon and have heard the heartbeat twice on my Doppler. It's starting to feel real.

Oh yay! Glad you managed to get an early scan, bet you can't wait. Mine is on Oct 7th as well, let's hope that's a good sign :thumbup:

:cloud9: for hearing the heartbeat and ms must be reassuring. Mine keeps coming and going I'm not sure what to blummin think, hate being in limbo but at least I have a little person to keep my mind occupied this time.

That true bill be thinking good luck thoughts at your scan. It could have very well been to early and a yoke sac is a good sign! With my blighted ovum I just had an empty gestational sac measuring behind. Nothing else.

Not good news I'm afraid. Things haven't progressed at all since last week. I've been told to stop all drugs and wait for a bleed.

I think next time I'm going to ask if they can knock me out for 3 months, not sure I can keep going through this.

How did your scan go Tiff?

Doodar I am so sorry your little one didn't stick :hugs: I was hoping nothing but awesome news for you. It's a tough journey for sure but definitely worth it. I look at Lexi every day and thank god I stuck with it through loosing Hannah to have her. She brightens everyone up around her. I hope you don't give up and that you're surprised with another little one in the near future.

My scan went well. Didn't get a pic but baby measured exactly 9+2 which is what my dates put me at. I'm still very much dealing with ms.

I know! I say the same to DH about P, had we given up all those times it became hard, then p wouldn't be here today. I'm so grateful we have her and it amazes me everyday how she came to be here. At this moment in time and as usual I'm saying I can't go through with this again, all the waiting, the appointments, the drugs and then heartache but I know once I'm over this I'll want to do it all again. It's just so hard! I don't think my body is going to play ball this time, no sign of any bleeding as yet, no cramps, nothing! Sigh! I just want it over with now.
I'm so glad your scan went well tiff. Are you going to find out which flavour you're having or you going team yellow?

Thanks JK :hugs:

We're staying team yellow for our final addition. Figured Id do it differently. I'm excited for the surprise at the end though I know it'll be on my mind often.

Doodar I hope your body does what it should though I know how frustrating it is when it doesn't. With my blighted ovum I had to have a D&C because the placenta and gestational sac were still growing and hcg was rising it sucked.

Hi everyone anyone still on here?
Doodar I know it was last year now but I'm so sorry you had a miscarriage. Do u have more frosties?
kelly- congrats on Aria! xx
How is everyone else?
princess -can you walk now? i must find your journal on here if its still going.
me-still wanting another-haven't done anything about it yet.
Jackson is now 2.5 and the love of my life! he is hyper mobile and has delays leftover from his prematurity-he didn't walk until 27 months-april just gone. that's mainly because his joints are so so bendy he couldn't stand up. His physio has never seen such hyper mobile ankles and hips!
I think of you all,
love verity xx
Ps not teaching anymore I have a cake business!

Hey ST! Thanks! Settling into life with 3 at home. It's been a bit nuts. Good luck with your upcoming baby journey whenever you decide to start it. And yay for your little guy walking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->