IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

So sorry tiff, hope there is a chance for u. x

Princess, i couldnt recall if u had one or two put back but i def agree that sounds way too complicated to find out and they are sisters who cares abot dna, i dont get on here much, best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy. x

I flew to YK on my own dime and got a scan. We saw an empty gestational sac when I should have been 7+2. I'm fairly certain of my dates given I used opks and I got a positive hpt 3 weeks ago. I could be a few days earlier if implantation was late. Anyway so not much hope of this being viable. We're going to do follow up blood work and a scan down the road just to make sure because my hcg is still rising. At 5+5 it was 12935 then at 7+0 it was only 16008 but then at 7+2 it went up normally to just about 20,000. Chances are I have a blighted ovum. But since I now know it's not ectopic there is no harm in waiting just to be sure.

Hi all
Been meaning to log on for months and now I finally have and I can see princess has had twin girls! WOW congratulations! How are they doing? x
And Tiff pregnant I see -natural? Congratulations amazing news!
How is everyone else? Trask, Maddie, Doodar, Tinks, who I've missed its been a long time......
Jackson is now 19 almost 20 months and doing well. Still small -almost 19lbs. He can't stand or walk yet and has physic to help with this.
I've been at the stage now of secretly wanting another baby for a while but I'm not sure if DH agrees. I was pregnant at the same time as my cousin and she is now pregnant again. I was upset when I heard and didn't reply to her message for 2 weeks. I didn't expect to feel this way- You know when we were all ttc no1 I thought if I could have one i would be the happiest person in the world and I am, I never understood why people would feel the same desperate need for number 2, but now I do!!!!!!
Anyways I need to lose a stone or 2 before I could face going back to the clinic and then I don't know if I could e.g. share again -that would be the 4th time.

I really hope someone reads my message here.. i thought about starting a new thread but I really just want to catch up with my old pals on here. you know my journey and I know yours...its special :)

Much love verity xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ST!!!! The desire for kids is always just as strong no matter how many you have!

Princess congrats on the girls! Totally didn't know you'd had them must get to your fb page.

Yes I am pregnant again :) natural as well on our second month trying so dare I say my husbands sperm have improved? Even with the one we conceived in march was natural and only 3 cycles of ntnp! And I got my bfp on my 30th birthday :) very happy and feeling good. Worried of course that something will go wrong but this time it just feels right.

Great to hear from you Tiff and Jk!
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage Tiff, FX this time, I'd love to know if my Dh's sperm is as bad as it was a couple of years ago. Tho I just can't imagine ever getting a natural bfp.
I turned 30 in april :)

Jk when is your baby due? -that's what I put then I realised my page hadn't updated properly and I can see that you had twins last year! :)
So are you pregnant again or just not changed your status lol? xx

:hi: all!

yes our little ladies arrived in july - 6 weeks early! They're doimg fab and Lils loving being a big sister (most of the time anyway :winkwink:)
Lily is also 2 this month! Where has the time gone!

St its lovely to hear from you hun, sorry to hear the way your feeling about ttc #2, I have to admit I had such a strong desire for #2 while Lil was quick young (she hadn't long turned 1 when we had our second cycle) Unfortunately im sure HFEA guidelines only allow 3 egg shares (according to my clinic anyway!) and i think thats the same all over the country :( I wouldnt want to rule out having more babies in the future but we only have 1 sharing cycle left so dont know what we'd do, Given my current sleepless nights status I cant believe im even thinking about having another one lol!
Jackson Is adorable btw!

Tiff congratulations on the pregnancy hun! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok! Dont know whos still around but lots of love to you lovely ladies!!

Princess I know I ask this every time but any change with your leg? I still keep hoping one day it'll be back to it's old shape for you.

ST it can happen I've seen it enough times anyway! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Hi jk!

No still no change, I'm still very much a hopper lol!doctors are now discussing surgical options to try and get me walking again :thumbup:

Hello Ladies! wow I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on here, where on earth does the time go. Can you believe how many years it's been since this thread was first started.

I popped on to check something in my ttc journal and saw that there had been some recent activity in here so thought I'd pop in and take a look and say hi.

Tiff so sorry to hear of your mc, but super pleased to see your new ticker Congrats hunny eeeeek how exciting :happydance:

ST Aw hunny I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can do another cycle. I'm not well up on the rules of egg share but if you've reached your quota with that clinic could you not egg share at another clinic, or does it not work like that? And no I don't think the urge for more children ever goes away, hence why I'm back in here :haha:

JK Congrats on the birth of your twins and congrats if you're pregnant again :flower:

Princess and your beautiful girlies, hope you're all well hunny and I can't believe you're talking of more already :haha: they do something funny to our brains these babies I tell ya :haha:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are keeping well :hugs:

AFM I'm back in the game eeeeek I'm pupo with one of our frosties, today is 7dp5dt and otd is sunday, that is if I last out that long :haha: lots of symptoms this time round, nausea, heightend sense of smell, cramping, sore boobs of course all that could be the drugs, playing mind games. I'm pretty much on the same protocol but without the stimms and on maximum dose of the progynova. FET is so much easier on the body. So here we go, back on the rollercoaster weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Doodar best of luck! And sheesh pee on a stick already!

Though to be fair I didn't poas till 14dpo this time and 15dpo last time.

Hi all, wow, so many things going on.

Huge congrats Princess on the twins, any pics?

Tiff, Huge congrats on your pregnancy,

St, great to see you and Jackson, such a cutie.

Doodar, Everything crossed for your test date.

Jk, congrats on the twins

Not sure who else is around, but hello if you are still reading.

As for us, Alannah celebrated her second birthday last week, I cant believe she is two its gone so fast. She is doing great and mommy's princess.
We can't afford icsi so its natural or nothing for us. I have been trying to come to terms with us only having one child and its hard, I'm so thankful I have Alannah, For her I would love to have another but we are where we are. Haven't got dh back on vitamins yet so that will be our last hope I think.
In other news, I have written a book and it's now on wattpad. It's a romantic thriller for anyone that's interested in that genre. link is https://www.wattpad.com/story/22492524-in-the-end
Anyways hope all are well.

Hugs

Babies! A book!!!??! Congrats lady :) I hope it happens naturally for you guys... was it male factor for you as well? Cause I'm living proof it can happen, 3 natural bfps in 5 years.

Thank you, yes I love writing, it's something I have always done but this time I was determined to finish it and 80,000 words later it's done.
It is male factor, without vitamins his count was zero the first sa and 4000 the next. With vitamins it went to 14000 so a big difference. Just need to invest in the vitamins again and hope. I would love for Alannah to have a sibling. So happy for you, it gives us all hope for sure and another friend on here has just had her second baby both natural with mfi.

Babies! A book!!!??! Congrats lady :) I hope it happens naturally for you guys... was it male factor for you as well? Cause I'm living proof it can happen, 3 natural bfps in 5 years.

Wow babies congrats on the book, amazing achievement well done :thumbup: and I'll keep everything crossed that things work out in the ttc department for you, good luck :hugs:

Tiff I can't believe that I haven't had the urge to poas this time round, I'm just too busy to even think about it. I might do a sneaky one tomorrow night though :winkwink:

hi ladies good luck doodar
im not expecting i just forgot to change my status, my ladies keep me gar to busy for a natural bfp lol xx

babies my husbands sperms was around 12000-16000 for most of his sa's, not sure what it's at now though with 2 natural pregnancies so quickly.. wish I could send him for one, anyway his swam slowly by a little and his morph was a tad low to so it is possible!

Do it Doodar!

I do think lifestyle has a lot to do with it, dh is over weight not hugely but on paper he is so I think if he lost some weight and got on the vitamins it would help the little guys.

Doodar, pee already :haha:

babies my husbands sperms was around 12000-16000 for most of his sa's, not sure what it's at now though with 2 natural pregnancies so quickly.. wish I could send him for one, anyway his swam slowly by a little and his morph was a tad low to so it is possible!

Do it Doodar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"