IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Schoolteacher my hubby had VR too. It wasn't successful though. Another heartbreaking time to add to the rest. Jeez it's such a rollercoaster of a ride isn't it. Not letting it beat me though. We will get there.

hiyaa ladies, i know my sig says ivf august but as were doing egg donation i reckon the month of august will be spent finding me some one to donate to and regulating us to the same cycle then hopefully starting the actual cycle in september, can i join you xx

Tinks85; I live in Lancashire too! Other side though, near blackburn, but I am from Preston. Maybe we could meet sometime!

Name: Becca
Reason for infertility: I only have one tube and its blocked.
Years TTC: Since May 2010
Treatment to date:
1 diagnostic lap - March 2010
1 corrective lap in which they tried to fix my tube - March 2011
1 ectopic pregnancy, had my right tube removed - May 2011
Next stage:
HSG next week (July 2011)
Appointment with FS ASAP, gonna call to book after HSG. Referral for IVF hopefully.
Hoping to begin IVF Oct/Nov 2011

xxx

Morning Ladies,

How are we all today. 1 week monday and he down reg start :) it is all exciting but a little nervous on the hormone effect it will have on my family. Just started a keep fit class last night too. Got lots to do on planning the wedding as finally booked the 26th Nov this year mmmm 4 months and IVF think i will have enough to keep my mind busy lol x

Morning Peeps!

Happy Friday :yipee:

Name: Samba
Location: Oxfordshire/Warwickshire, UK (I live in Warks but have a Oxon postcode)
Reason for infertility: Secondary infertility with MF
Years TTC: 3yrs
Treatment to date:
Bloods - :thumbup:
Scan - :thumbup:
HSG - :thumbup:
6 cycles of clomid 50mg :bfn:
Next stage:
PIE 10th August. Hoping to start IVF or ICSI on 21st August cycle.

Delly - YAYYY for D-regging! :yipee: Hope that all goes ok and that the hormones arent too horrific for you or DH. Congrats on the wedding, very exciting and something lovely and positive to focus on.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Name: Dee
Reason for infertility: Sterilisation
Treatment to date: 0
Next stage:
Straight into IVF as reversal not an option due to tubes cut rather than tied. Down Reg start 1st Aug with Buserline spray, baseline scan on the 23rd Aug, and looking for ET on WC 5th Sept. Having 2 embies put back due to age etc. Saying that OH is a twin :)

Paying privately so only have one shot of this working.

Samba, I am worried ref the hormones well not me but OH is the more he thinks about it the more grey hairs he is getting :) x

Delly - I think that my DH will move out for a few weeks :haha:

Samba, yes he has said I am bad enough 'normal' without putting in meds in me, but in fairness he puts up with me so hats of to him if i could divorce myself I think I would have years ago lol.

Name: kirst
Reason for infertility: both tubes blocked :/
Years TTC: Since February 09
Treatment to date: diagnostic laperoscopy - removal of scar tissue and possible blocked/damaged tubes
HSG - both tubes blocked/damaged
Next stage:
waiting for paperwork from hospital to send to clinic,
already had our initial consultation,
next appt, blood work
doing egg donation so have to wait to be pair and regulated with the person having our eggs :)

xx

noo weve actually gone out the area and are having our treatment in london xx

Are you doing free egg share?

If our NHS fails we're going to the lister.

hiyaa ladies, i know my sig says ivf august but as were doing egg donation i reckon the month of august will be spent finding me some one to donate to and regulating us to the same cycle then hopefully starting the actual cycle in september, can i join you xx

Im egg sharing too! The NHS wouldn't fund us becasue my dh has children from his previous marriage-sucks.
We still have to pay for hfea fee, icsi fee (but not actual ivf fee), possibly surgical sperm extraction, and (if we want it) any embies to be frozen-should there be any spare.
Im angry that the nhs wouldnt fund us-I think the no kids rule should apply to the women not the man, have said that women with chn also deserve treatment too as I no the sadness by sisiter is going through not seeming able to have another) but I know they have to make cuts somewhere. I also think they should consider whether the children are grown up and not living with us either but hey ho.

Anyhow-the fs centre called today the first lot of blood tests are back at all fine. The rest such as hiv etc take another two weeks. Im annoyed that my period is now 7 days late! as I can't start the pill until it does. Im also on metformin which is known for is nasty side effects. So far it has given me tummy ache, and (tmi!) -the runs every morning! -Which is helping me lose weight, lol! I dread going from 1 a day to the 2 I'm meant to be taking (they said to build up to the that!!!) Anyone else on metformin?x

Yes samba were doing a free egg share and schoolteacher the nhs won't fund us cuz DH has kids too, were going to CRM London, I've had a scan etc but it showed a cyst but we've now had the all clear from that and our next appointment is for our bloods, is anyone else doing egg share concerned about the amount of time it takes to be paired and regulated with someone?? X x

AQ - I wonder why our clinic dosen't offer PIE, thats sounds really usefull. Never mind :dohh:

Magpie, that would be great. It would be good to speak to someone face to face that knows what this nightmare is like :hugs:

Delly - WOW not long :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone one is ok, sorry for no more personals. I am late now and seriously need to get in the shower :haha:

Have a good weekend :thumbup:

Tinks- Are you having NHS treatment or self funding? PIE is only for NHS cycles u see.
It was good cos they have a consultant and a embyologist and a nurse an counseller all giving a talk and you get all your consent forms etc and forms for blood tests etc all in one info pack and attend this evening with around 25 other couples.

Hi to everyone else, hope we are all going to have a good wkend. I am having a lazy morning an then off to the shops for a few bits and bobs. My husband is home soon so cnt wait! he works away a few days a wk and i miss him like mad xxx

Yes samba were doing a free egg share and schoolteacher the nhs won't fund us cuz DH has kids too, were going to CRM London, I've had a scan etc but it showed a cyst but we've now had the all clear from that and our next appointment is for our bloods, is anyone else doing egg share concerned about the amount of time it takes to be paired and regulated with someone?? X x

I've heard it can happen fairly quickly and my centre (herts and essex) seem keen to get things moving quickly but what that actually means in reality I don't know! In my head Im thinking (hoping) sept/oct-my first appointment was on the 23rd june-I may be completly wrong tho.:shrug:
x

Hello ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA, it's been a busy few days!

Well here's my info!

Name: Zoe
Reason for infertility: MF, low count and bad morphology
Years TTC: 3 years
Treatment to date:
Bloods - All fine
HSG - all fine
Internal Scan-Ovaries all good, no sign of pcos or endo
Next Step
Referred for IVF/ICSI
Patient Info evening 28/7/11
Appt with FS 04/08/11
IVF/ICSI cycle Sept/Oct Fingers Crossed!!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!

I think I may need positive vibes for tonight.... We have a wedding recption to go to and the bride is 20weeks pg, Gah! Just what I need, a smug pg newly wed, who will no doubt ask when we are having a baby! Feck off!!! And leave me to cry in my (probably!) cheap champagne. Sigh, oh well at least I'm on cd 2, and can drink with just a small amount of guilt. :dohh:

xxx

Zowiey- Enjoy your cheap champagne an just think, it wont be long before u cnt drink an then u can be smug ;-) xxx

schoolteacher - our clinic is suppose to be the shortest waiting list in britain for people waiting for doner eggs, so im guessing it wont take long for us to be paired with some one :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->