IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I get to do progesterone shots AND suppositories. :wacko: I'll have so much progesterone! Suppositories start tonight, once tonight, and then twice starting tomorrow. Does anyone else have to take them in the morning? Do I have to lie down for a while afterwards? Because I have 2 to put in in the morning and the evening and the nurse said to put them in 30 minutes apart. Do I really have to get up an hour earlier just to put these darn things in?! :gun: That's so not cool.

I'm not sure Rosa. I just put mine in at night. I think maybe just put it in maybe 20 minutes or so before you have to get up?

Hey ladies,

Kelly, Oh my gosh you poor thing, I really wish you lots of love and a speedy recovery :hugs:

ST, hope today went well for you? Sending lots of :dust:

Tinks, good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Trask, doodar and Chris, how are you doing? Hope you're all holding up ok? :hugs:

Afm, I've given up all hope of a positive result, I literally have no symptoms, but the usual heavy feeling I get before af. I know in my heart this hasn't worked, I'm heartbroken. I know I shouldn't give up yet, but I have. I can't bring myself to test, don't want it confirming quite yet. I knew this would be hard, just didn't prepare for just quite how hard. We're looking at if we can afford another cycle, and maybe look at egg donation if thats a possibility.
I just want one baby. Not 2 or 5, just one. :cry:

Sorry to bring the thread down, I wish you all lots of love and luck
xxxxx

Aww Zowiey :hugs:....you don't know that yet hun, just hang on. So many women have been shocked when it worked when they were SO SURE that it hadn't!
When is your BETA?

Thanks Chris :hugs: My Beta's on Thursday. But I think I will have started my period by then. I know I can't be sure, and should still have a little hope, but I just have this feeling, I can't explain it, I just know.

xxxx

Aww, Z. Like Chris said so many women are convinced they're out and they they get their bfp. You're not out yet. Hang in there, girl. :hugs:

Sometimes we just know our bodies. I really hope that it isn't the case for you hun. :hugs: But I also feel like this isn't my month either.

Rosa- That was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes as my mum and dad ttc for 10yrs before they had me and as well as myself going through these emotions my mum did too and it could of been written for her x

Zowiey- Hun, please try think positive. with both my previous pregnancies i had the heavy af feeling and cramps and was convinced i was not pregnant but i was, so please dont start getting down. Wait till OTD and see what happens! only a handful of women get symptoms so early on! ;-) x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Had my 5th stimms shot tonight so getting there! feel bit bloated but got no twinges or anything today so hope the meds are doing their job. All will be revealed on fri's scan an i pray they have worked xxx

Oh Chris, well I sincerely hope you are wrong :hugs:

Thanks Rosa :hugs:

xxxx

Rosa - I am doing one 400mg in the morning and one 400mg at night. Dont worry about laying down. I poped mine in this morning just before getting ready so was on my feet for about 30 minutes afterwards and it was fine. You get a little discharge but they stay up and I think disolve pretty quick :thumbup:

Zowie - I am sorry you are feeling like you are out but please stay strong, you have done so well so far. So many women do not get any symptoms. You are far from out hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rosa - I am doing one 400mg in the morning and one 400mg at night. Dont worry about laying down. I poped mine in this morning just before getting ready so was on my feet for about 30 minutes afterwards and it was fine. You get a little discharge but they stay up and I think disolve pretty quick :thumbup:

I put one in the other morning, and sneezed literally seconds after putting it in, and it shot out!! I was on my own, but couldn't help but laugh :haha: I make sure I push those buggers up extra high now!!

xxxx

I put one in the other morning, and sneezed literally seconds after putting it in, and it shot out!! I was on my own, but couldn't help but laugh :haha: I make sure I push those buggers up extra high now!!

xxxx

:rofl: I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but that's really funny and totally something I would do!

Zowiey and chris I just want to send you both huge hugs. It's such hard slog!! I totally understand what ur both going through! Xxxx

Aq glad stimms going well, sounds like those ovaries are doing there thing!

Rosa I have to pop two up in the morning and two in the evening, my clinic told me to lie down for 30 mins after! Would be a bit of a pain for you though if u have to do them 30 apart too x

xxxx

I've managed to push mine out doing a no2 twice!! Oh the joys!!

:rofl: :rofl: That's hysterical! That would SO happen to me.

xxxx

I've managed to push mine out doing a no2 twice!! Oh the joys!!

:rofl: :rofl: I wish I could do a no:2........ If anyone sees my dignity wondering around, please point it back in my direction......!

Rosa I have to pop two up in the morning and two in the evening, my clinic told me to lie down for 30 mins after! Would be a bit of a pain for you though if u have to do them 30 apart too x

Totally. If I don't have to lie down, it's not such a big deal. I can just put one in as soon as I'm out of the shower and one in before I leave. Annoying, yes, but at least I don't have to get up early. From what I understand, it makes you tired, and I'm already NOT a morning person. :sleep:

Good to know. The nurse didn't actually say I had to lie down, just that I should put them 30 minutes apart. :shrug: I'll ask again when I go in for the transfer.

So this is an odd question, but do you just put it in as far as your finger will reach? I'm so uncomfortable with putting anything up there. :blush: I've never checked my cervix, I don't use tampons (very very embarrassing for me to admit that :blush: please don't judge), so that may explain why I'm so wary of this process. With that said, I've had enough dildo cams and other things up there lately, that this should be no problem, right? :haha:

Haha, worried about mine popping out now :haha::haha::haha:

Zowie I think all our dignitys are keeping each other company :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rosa - Just push it up as far as it will go. If you squat you may find it easier :thumbup:

Rosa - Good luck for you report tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you and cant wait to hear your news :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->