IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa - I am doing one 400mg in the morning and one 400mg at night. Dont worry about laying down. I poped mine in this morning just before getting ready so was on my feet for about 30 minutes afterwards and it was fine. You get a little discharge but they stay up and I think disolve pretty quick :thumbup:

I put one in the other morning, and sneezed literally seconds after putting it in, and it shot out!! I was on my own, but couldn't help but laugh :haha: I make sure I push those buggers up extra high now!!

xxxx

I've managed to push mine out doing a no2 twice!! Oh the joys!!

:rofl: :rofl: I wish I could do a no:2........ If anyone sees my dignity wondering around, please point it back in my direction......!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If it makes you feel any better.....I wish I could do a no 2 too. :rofl:

I'm on the fybogel!!! It's bloody revolting,but I was struggling so much I just had to do something!

Zowiey I think my dignity has gone for a wonder too!

Chirs when is OTD for you?

Oooh same day as me eeek!! Friday is gonna be a good day!! Isnt it!! PMA PMA PMA!!!

LMAO at your girls and your pessarie problems! haha.
The things we do to be mums eh? something to remind our children of when they are stroppy teens! haha xxx

We'll just have to show our children our bill from the fertility clinic. :rofl: :rofl:

I know it is, normally I'm wishing the days away so I can poas. This time I want them to drag coz I really dont want to know if its a negative! its heartbreaking!! Even if its positive I'm gonna find it very hard to remain positive about that too!! cant win!!

Hey ladies,

Kelly, Oh my gosh you poor thing, I really wish you lots of love and a speedy recovery :hugs:

ST, hope today went well for you? Sending lots of :dust:

Tinks, good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Trask, doodar and Chris, how are you doing? Hope you're all holding up ok? :hugs:

Afm, I've given up all hope of a positive result, I literally have no symptoms, but the usual heavy feeling I get before af. I know in my heart this hasn't worked, I'm heartbroken. I know I shouldn't give up yet, but I have. I can't bring myself to test, don't want it confirming quite yet. I knew this would be hard, just didn't prepare for just quite how hard. We're looking at if we can afford another cycle, and maybe look at egg donation if thats a possibility.
I just want one baby. Not 2 or 5, just one. :cry:

Sorry to bring the thread down, I wish you all lots of love and luck
xxxxx

Keep thinking positive hun! I know it is hard, but I think that when we think negative all the time, it actually makes things worse because then we stress out and stress affects our bodies. I know it's easier said than done because I can be a pessimist 99.9% of the time, but NEVER give up! :hugs:

Pet- How are u doing hun? are you stimming yet? iv lost track. lol xxx

Hey dear! I have my suppression check on the 12th and then if all is well, I will start stimming on the 14th. :happydance: I just want to get this ball rolling! haha How are you love? :hugs:

Evening all!
Sound like some of us have had nice relaxing/lazy days! I'm also in front of the TV!
Tinks-don't worry about takeaways, I have been less healthy after ec, than I was before, I don't know why! DH is making steak and homemade chips, and oh god he has jus come in with a cheesecake!! damm it!

AQ-glad stimming is going well! I love iced do-nuts but krispy cremes in particular! It's so annoying as no where near me sells them!

Rosa-Happy B day to your DH! :cake: enjoy your meal! How annoying about the clinic not ringing you! My clinic said to me that I can have a wee before i leave and then sip water on the way so by the time I get there my bladder will be almost full. Maybe you could do that? though I suppose it depends on journey time! it doesn't take much water to fill my bladder tho!!x

Evening to everyone else! trask, doodar, loopy, pet, princess if your about!

AFM-transfer at 8.15 am so early start! can't believe I will soon be pupo how strange! I don't think we have ever got this far before (an embryo in me!)! a strange feeling...
Thanks everyone on the advice about resting/ not resting. I think I will go to my mum's bday meal! I can still rest all day and then I will just be sitting on a chair or sofa. At least no one can ask me to help with anything!xx

Hey dear! How did your transfer go? :happydance: They say you have to have your bladder full and whatnot, what was that like for you? Can't wait to see how it went! :hugs:

Hello all!
Sorry only just got on here after the Et I slept then went to my mums, just got back!
Well ET went fine, 1 super blasto transferred:)
3 made it to blasto in the end and they said we could freeze the other two! however....regretably we decided not to. I'm so sorry to everyone who wanted them and didn't get them (i said this to DH) and we get them and couldn't keep them, I feel bad. The reason being we can't afford an FET, we really really can't...we could just about afford to egg share again so that is what we will do if this time doesn't work. We literally have no savings, no one who can lend us any, nothing. I was very upset and wanted to say yes but DH wouldn't let me. Bit cross at him but I know we can't afford it and there is no point freezing them if we won't ever use them. (Though my thinking was we might need them one day!)Plus we have to pay to have them frozen and storage etc. So 2 top quality blasts were left behind....I hope we don't live to regret it.:nope:
I'm sorry if the above annoys anyone, it's upset me!

Strange to be pupo....don't know what I feel. mainly just terrified of it not working. I do have PMA though! listening to my zita west cd helped, and I'm pleased I got a pic to look at too!

Sorry no personals i will catch up properly in the morning.:sleep:

Other than-Kelly-I really hope you get better soon and some answers too! all sounds very scary and really not nice.:hugs:

Hello all!
Sorry only just got on here after the Et I slept then went to my mums, just got back!
Well ET went fine, 1 super blasto transferred:)
3 made it to blasto in the end and they said we could freeze the other two! however....regretably we decided not to. I'm so sorry to everyone who wanted them and didn't get them (i said this to DH) and we get them and couldn't keep them, I feel bad. The reason being we can't afford an FET, we really really can't...we could just about afford to egg share again so that is what we will do if this time doesn't work. We literally have no savings, no one who can lend us any, nothing. I was very upset and wanted to say yes but DH wouldn't let me. Bit cross at him but I know we can't afford it and there is no point freezing them if we won't ever use them. (Though my thinking was we might need them one day!)Plus we have to pay to have them frozen and storage etc. So 2 top quality blasts were left behind....I hope we don't live to regret it.:nope:
I'm sorry if the above annoys anyone, it's upset me!

Strange to be pupo....don't know what I feel. mainly just terrified of it not working. I do have PMA though! listening to my zita west cd helped, and I'm pleased I got a pic to look at too!

Sorry no personals i will catch up properly in the morning.:sleep:

Other than-Kelly-I really hope you get better soon and some answers too! all sounds very scary and really not nice.:hugs:

Glad to hear you are doing okay! I think it's a personal decision about keeping the extra embies for freezing so do not feel bad. Everyone has the right to what they want to do! Get some rest love! :hugs:

ST, don't feel bad. Everyone has to do what is right for them. IVF's and FET's are incredibly expensive. Get some rest hunni!

Rosa - Good luck for you report tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you and cant wait to hear your news :thumbup:

Thanks, you too. You'll be pupo by the time I wake up tomorrow! Very much looking forward to seeing how my emby babies are doing. I hope they're doing well.

ST, do not feel bad. It's a personal decision, and freezing is very expensive. PUPO!!! I hope it gets nice and comfy in there! :thumbup:

Afm, making a DELICIOUS recipe now...a brand new one. Here's the jist: thin chicken breasts with a spreadable swiss cheese (laughing cow, for those of you who are familiar), garlic powder, salt, pepper, roasted red pepper, sauteed portobello mushroom slices, basil leaves, chicken rolled up, baked, and topped with a tomato bisque/sour cream topping. Can't WAIT!!! Then, I'm making oatmeal cookies. Some plain, some with chocolate chips, some with butterscotch chips. Looking for a cooking emoticon...bummer. :dohh:

ST- Congrats for being pupo and i understand your reasons for not freezing as it would be torture for you to think of those lil frosties and the fact u cant afford to use them. I am hoping you wont need them anyway ;-) good luck and hope 2ww goes fast. When is your OTD? x

Rosa- That recipe sounds lush! i love laughing cow cheese! might give it a go :) glad to see u are keeping yourself busy and hope ur feeling ok x

Pet- Good luck for your scan on the 12th! hope all is good and you can start stimming on the 14th. It starts going fast once stimming starts! i have my 1st follies scan this fri and i cant wait to see how many i have but im nervous too. x

Hi to Tinks, Traskey and all the gang. I am feeling shattered and bloated so im off to bed. Nite all xxx

ST- Congrats for being pupo and i understand your reasons for not freezing as it would be torture for you to think of those lil frosties and the fact u cant afford to use them. I am hoping you wont need them anyway ;-) good luck and hope 2ww goes fast. When is your OTD? x

Rosa- That recipe sounds lush! i love laughing cow cheese! might give it a go :) glad to see u are keeping yourself busy and hope ur feeling ok x

Pet- Good luck for your scan on the 12th! hope all is good and you can start stimming on the 14th. It starts going fast once stimming starts! i have my 1st follies scan this fri and i cant wait to see how many i have but im nervous too. x

Hi to Tinks, Traskey and all the gang. I am feeling shattered and bloated so im off to bed. Nite all xxx

Okay good! :happydance: I hope your scan goes well! I can't wait to hear how many follies you have growing!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->