IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

:happydance:Way to go Doodar.....!! that is an awesome looking test.... super mega congratulations :happydance::happydance:

Thanks Guys!!! I think it's starting to sink in! :happydance::happydance:

You are all so amazing!! and I wish every single one of you all the best for your up coming cycles. I wish I could grant you all your dreams come true!! Love you all and your support has been amazing :hugs:

Doodar!!!!!!!

I am SO pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic news, you absolutely deserve it :wohoo:

Doodar :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you, congrats hun.

Traskey, sorry about the BFN but it is really soon yet, there is still time. I know it must be gutting to see all the same :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ST - Congrats on being PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rosa - Whats your news???

Hi - Hope, AQ, Zowie, Chris, Pet, Lou, Pincess and the rest of the gang.

AFM - I am going to be naughty and just copy and paste from my journal :blush:

Great news :happydance::happydance::happydance: ALL 3 embies were graded the highest quality.

I am now PUPO with 1 and the other 2 are in the freezer :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I dont want to scare the ladies still to have transfer, I was assured this was not normal and I could tell by the Dr face :dohh:

Oh my did transfer hurt :nope: My cervix was all inflamed and sore from egg collection and he could not get the catherter through it, although he had severel attempts. He then had to grab my cervix with forcep type things and force it in, ouch does not cover it. I was almost of the bed and getting clammy and sicky. I am now bleeding quite a lot also but the Dr did warn my I would as all my cervix has been scratched :nope::nope:

DH face was a picture, he was as white as sheet.

But we got to see the little embie go in on the screen and could see it right where it should be :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh my Tinks..!! :cry: That does sound extremely traumatic.. i hope your not in too much pain now, but on the brighter side you are PUPO..... :happydance: congrulations...:happydance:

lou

Oh my Tinks you poor thing, that sounds horrendous! But on the upside you are PUPO and you have frosties :dance: now go put your feet up :thumbup:

Rosa any news??

Tinks- Congrats on being pupo and if all this goes to plan the transfer pain will pail into history after childbirth... lol. Joking aside i am sorry it was traumatic for you :-(
Had you had a mock transfer before this? Iv had a mock which i didnt feel at all but obviously after there has been a needle passing through there for EC this may alter. I have in my notes to have gas an air on standby anyway which they even had at the mock transfer! lol. You rest up now and when is your OTD? x

Rosa- Any news?? x

AFM- I have been shopping in Liverpool and bought a gravy boat and some bath scrunchies of all things! just trying to fill my time as all im doing now is waiting for EC and ET and then after the 2ww im returning to work on a part time basis hopefully and then go full time in the new year as the days are long since my mum died and i need distraction from my sadness to be honest. Hoping that a pregnancy will be doing that too obviously :) xxx

Thanks girls, I am ok now, a little tender and bleeding but fine.

AQ - I would not had sadi not to some gas and air :haha: How soft am I??? The nurse said it is just meant to be like a smear test, I normally have no problem what so ever with smears, no pain at all. Good for you having some retail therapy :thumbup: I can understand you needing to keep busy, I am sure in about 9 months times you will have your hands full :thumbup:

I have been on google, naughty I know and apparently having a bad transfer can affect your chances as the embryo is in the catherter for too long :shrug::shrug::shrug: I am really worried now :nope::nope:

Also girls have you heard about eating pineapple from the day of transfer? There was a thread started about it, I saw it yesterday. Apparently eating 1/5 of a fresh pineapple a day from the day of transfer for 5 days helps implantation. You have to eat the core though, which is tough but doable. I have just tucked in to my 1st 5th :haha: Might not do anything but got nothing to lose.

Tinks, I'm sure the cathedar thing didn't mess anything up. :thumbup: PUPO!! So glad for you. Sorry to hear how painful it was...Ouch. Not cool.

Rosa, I'm going to have to do p suppositories in the am then the pm. Apparently they're absorbed within 20 minutes so any that comes back out after that is just the stuff the bullet is made of. Top tips are to wear a panty liner as when the bullet stuff comes back out it's messy. Also my friend said to try and sit/lie still for the first 20-30 minutes, she said the day she popped it in then got ready for work the thing pretty much exploded and made a mes of everything she was wearing on her bottom half :eek:

Good to know. I got some panty liners, and haven't had much of a mess yet. Some interesting colors, though! I have 2 in there, so it's mixed to make a nice purple color. :haha: Yikes...your friend's story sounds awful! Can you imagine if you were at work and had no clean clothes?! :wacko:

Just wanted to say no judging here because I'm exactly the same as you!:flower:

Thanks. :kiss:

Lou, isn't it weird to feel your ovaries? :wacko: Means it's working, though! :thumbup:

Traskey, you are def not out yet. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I imagine that temps are all messed up with cycles like these, so they're probably not reliable. Chin up. :hugs: :kiss:

AQ, glad stims is going well! Don't forget that these follies grow so fast towards the end.

Hope, like I just said, the follies grow so fast towards the end. I didn't feel much until the last few days. Good for you for mixing! It takes forever!

Afm, I'm pupo with twins! :dance: I went in totally thinking they would call at any time to tell me it would be Wednesday. Never called. Got to the clinic, and they said we're not sure yet, wait here. So I waited. And waited. And waited. :hissy: I HAD TO PEE!!!! Doc called me back...6 were mature, 5 fertilized and only 2 made it to day 3. :sad2: I immediately started crying. Doc said it's totally fine. They are A/B quality, which made me feel worse. We put both in. Dh is pretty pumped and trying his darndest to make me feel positive, but I can't help but being disappointed. I'm glad we put 2 in. No totsicles.

So now I'm freaking out because I didn't plan on having to take tomorrow off, so I have no sub, no sub plans, no nothing. Scrambling around looking for a sub, and trying to relax at the same time. Feet are up, pillow under the laptop, and trying to think positive thoughts. I think I"ll put zita west on and take a nap.

Rosa you're PUPO with twins! Way to go honey :dance: sounds like you had a bit of a nightmare morning too, nothing worse than really needing to pee! Hope find a sub real soon so you can chill.

Tinks I've read that pineapple tip, my friend said to drink pineapple juice while stimming, she did and had two successful cycles. I'm not a fan of pineapple though, I'm trying to drink pineapple and mango smoothies but they don't taste too great :lol:

So glad I stayed home today, switched my laptop off at 5 and fell straight asleep on the sofa!

Rosa - PUPO with twins :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Sorry about all the confusion of today but remember to keep PMA :thumbup:

Hope - Do you feel better for your sleep????

Didn't when I woke up - hate that groggy foggy feeling - but i do now I'm fed and watered :thumbup:

Chris and Zoe please stay positive, just remember it ain't over until the fat lady sings :dust:

Rosa, I'm going to have to do p suppositories in the am then the pm. Apparently they're absorbed within 20 minutes so any that comes back out after that is just the stuff the bullet is made of. Top tips are to wear a panty liner as when the bullet stuff comes back out it's messy. Also my friend said to try and sit/lie still for the first 20-30 minutes, she said the day she popped it in then got ready for work the thing pretty much exploded and made a mes of everything she was wearing on her bottom half :eek:

DEFINITELY wear panty liners or else you will have a lot of ruined undies...trust me, I know! :thumbup:

:happydance:Yay ST on being PUPO, no judging here, we all do what we can with what we have and hope for the best!!..:hugs:

Good luck Tinks and Rosa for today..

Chris and Zowiey i have my fingers crossed for you... please try and remain positive... like Hope said the fat lady aint singing yet...:dust:

Hi to Trask Pet and i really seem to have mislaid my brain this am as i cant remember any more names.... :dust: to all

afm did my weekly shop this am and normally gallop round the aisles. I started off normally.. soon stopped that though.!!. i could feel my ovaries when i was walking...!! how weird.. not painful just there and a tiny bit uncomfortable... considering im only expected to get 7 follies i wasnt expecting any difference in how id feel...!!

lou

Hey there! :flower: I am dreading the whole giant ovaries part! I hope I can still go to work and not be super uncomfortable the whole time. What are you doing to help ease the pain??? :hugs:

ST, congratulations on being PUPO!! Sorry you couldn't afford to freeze the blasties.

Tinks and Rosa, wishing you all the best today.

Lou, feeling your ovaries will get more and more obvious as the days progress.

Agree on the pantyliner, the waxy bit gets messy :(

Chris, Zowiey, I'm really hoping that you aren't out :hugs:

Hope, Delly, Pet, sure i've missed people *brain dead*

AFM, awful temps, period pain and a negative frer today so i'm out. I'll do my official test when required but not expecting anything. Will keep up with how you are all doing though :hug:

Keep that PMA missy! Just keep thinking of that :bfp: and nothing else!!!! You WILL become a momma! :hugs:

Trask all I can say is I really hope you are wrong......:af:

When is otd? :hugs:
AQ-glad stimms is continuing well, bet you can't wait til friday! my otd is the 18th so a week tommorrow, however there is no way i'm testing before having to go to work in case of bfn so I think I will poas on sunday. They don't do betas at my clinic.

Hope-hello! sounds like a good idea staying at home! I'm back at work tommorrow and dreading it! stimming going well i hope! when is your first scan?x

Loopy-It was effort to walk for me by the time it got to ET! it's very weird to be able to 'feel' your ovaries isn't it! I mentioned it to a couple of friends but i don't think they really understood! Unless you have ivf or get ov pains you wouldn't I guess. Do you have a scan soon?

Rosa- that chicken sounds yummy, I love doing chicken stuffed with cheese and other stuff like spinach of chorizo and wrapping in bacon or ham with more cheese on top! (I love cheese!) Looking forward to hearing some good news from you later! xxxxx

Hi pet, bet your counting down the days!

Princess where ru?

Is there an update in Kelly's journal? don't normally look in journals (hard enough keeping up here, lol!) but will have a look in a min, hope she is ok.

Zowie and Chris-how you doing, hang in there i feel for you both-and Trask. To feel you are out must be awful. I pray :af:
stays away. xx

Hey ST! I am soooooo counting down the days! :blush: I have never wanted to put a needle in me so bad! haha It will be fun to all be preggo and have a new forum so we can chat about our pregnancy adventures! Hope all is well with you hun! :hugs:

Erm! I accidently poas!! 7dp5dt /12DPO!! What do we think? Trask I am so sorry hunny. I feel awful for posting this! Please dont give up hope just yet! your only 6dp5dt.:hugs:

Congrats Doodar!!! I bet you are just on :cloud9: right now! What does the 1-2 on the clearblue stick mean?? Also, what does the dp and dt mean? Yay for you dear!!! :happydance: That is definitely a :bfp:!!!

Doodar- OMG!! You are naughty for testing early but by now the HCG will be out of your system so thats a BFP!!!!!!:bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I will keep my fingers crossed for fri but its only gonna be stronger by then:winkwink: You must be on cloud nine x

Traskey- Please dont lose hope. Some women produce more hcg than others and show positive earlier. Wait till your OTD and test again. Fingers crossed you get that BFP x

ST- My clinic dont do a beta either. So il probs poas around 10 days after transfer as im sooo impatient! lol. Good luck x

Rosa and Tinks- Good luck girls x

Hope- Your follies scan is fri too isnt it? x

Hi to Pet, Canamfam, Nici, Princess, Kelly, Zowiey, Chris and gang x

AFM- Day 6 of stimming today! going so fast! my tummy looks slightly swollen today and i have lil achey pains either side but nothing dramatic. I am sooo excited to see how many follies i have on Fri! xxx

Yay!!! That means the stimming is working! haha I can't wait to hear how many follies you have! :thumbup:

Pet, how are you doing? You know you can multi-quote in one post? Click on the little + sign in the lower right hand corner by the quote button. It'll turn to a - sign, then do that to all of the posts you'd like to quote, and then press reply. They'll all show up!

Rosa, congratulations on 2 day 3 embies in there :wohoo: :dance: Get lots of rest PUPO lady. It's a good job you started drinking water and headed for the clinic :) Sorry you've got to find your own sub though, that's tough when you should be resting.

Tinks, congratulations on your day 3 embie and 2 in the freezer :wohoo: :dance: You get lots of rest too PUPO lady.

AQ, good for retail therapy. Always does me good. I'm hoping you'll have loads to occupy you in the near future.

Pet, not long now until you start injecting :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"