IVF/ICSI in July

ACLIO fingers crossed for you! Imagine if you hadnt been going through this you would probably never have known. A blessing in disguise as i always beleive its better to know about these things and at least then they can be dealt with!

FBbaby - enjoy the next few months and good luck!

Caline i know how you feel (and we are all the same on here) - sometimes it just gets the better of you and you lose your PMA! While you are happy for everyone you shared the journey with first time, its sometimes tainted by a bit of wallowing (or at least thats what im guily off). You just gotta plod on and trust that this time will be your time. Thinking of you and hoping for you!

Hi ladies
Aclio - good to hear that it should clear up. Hope it does very soon
Got my info session with the nurse on thursday and I'm getting soo nervous! Does anyone have any spare PMA??! lol
Hope you're all doing ok xxx

When do you start starbright?

We should have a little update table like the 4leaf thread to keep tracks of everyone as there seems to be a good few of us for July time!

FBbaby - that's really great news, I really hope you get your much longed for BFP!!

Caline - I can totally understand how you're feeling. Everyone around me seems to be falling pregnant and it's harder than ever to deal with! I am genuinely happy for them all but like you say it just highlights the fact that i'm not even more. We haven't really told many people about us TTC/ IVF so when friends are all excited telling me about their 12 week scans etc I find it just so hard. Like you I just keep thinking about my next cycle and staying positive!

Aclio - How are you feeling?

Chesca xx

When do you start starbright?

We should have a little update table like the 4leaf thread to keep tracks of everyone as there seems to be a good few of us for July time!

Not totally sure. :shrug: It may be late June, or could be July because the clinic is closing for a couple of weeks in June. I'm hoping to find out on Thursday - I may have to migrate to the June thread lol

Hello Ladies

I'm hoping to be able to join you guys. We have our 1st appointment at the clinic for ICSI on 1st June, I'm really hoping that means we can start in July. Does anyone know how long you have to wait? Sorry if I seem a bit dense but this is all very new, this time last week I didnt even know ICSI existed!

Alico - I just read through the thread, I'm so sorry that must be really stressful. Hoping you can still start in July.

Wishing all you ladies lots of luck for July.

xxx

Hi Springflower, i think the timings vary from one clinic to another and on your own individual cycle. Its all just so confusing and unpredictable isnt it? This is my second cycle and you would have thought i would know something by now but my protocol has changed so its all new again! ICSI for you - is that just (i know stupid word use there!!!!) male factor for you guys?

Starbright, are you in NI cause my clinic closes then too?

No I'm at the CRM in Coventry. Don't know if the closure will actually affect me or not. Have to see on Thurs :) How are thing going for you?

Springflower - my clinic said it has no waiting times. But some of them do. It can vary quite a lot. Good luck for your icsi ((hugs))

xxx

Hi Springflower, i think the timings vary from one clinic to another and on your own individual cycle. Its all just so confusing and unpredictable isnt it? This is my second cycle and you would have thought i would know something by now but my protocol has changed so its all new again! ICSI for you - is that just (i know stupid word use there!!!!) male factor for you guys?

Starbright, are you in NI cause my clinic closes then too?

Hey Angel

Yes we have male factor. I've really been reading up but it's difficult to work out the timescales. I think I may be cutting it slim with July, but I'm hoping not! I guess I'll just have to waiti until the appointment. Waiting is so hard, I want everything now! Patience is not my strong point! :nope:

xxx

springflower - I know what you mean. I'm so inpatient, I hate waiting lol Our first appointment was on 21st April (NHS) we have our nurses appointment on the 17th June for injection training and should be starting about a week or so after that. Due to my absent AF's I have to bring it on with tablets. I start the tablets a week before the nurses appointment then we should start day 1 or 2 of AF I think. I wanted to start sooner but apparently on the NHS they can only have so many booked in in a month

Aclio - glad the news was positive and hope you are starting to feel better?

We had our final pre-IVF meeting today and I picked up all my drugs - needed a truck to bring them home, there are so many!! ;) They are trying to keep us positive even though I probably won't be able to generate many eggs. Looks like I should start sniffing to down regulate around 28th - 30th June, so stims should be second or third week of July. Starting to feel quite real now!

Anyone else know your dates yet? Are you all on a long or short protocol?

xx

Babychristie - why do you think you won't be able to generate many eggs?

Long protocol for me :thumbup: No stimming as I'm having frozen cycle.

Spring flower, it took us a few months to get started, but all clinics are different.

Chesca, I don't know whats the best, not to tell people or to tell. I decidrd to be open and tell people, but now its all I get asked about, which can make it harder when you're forever explaining to people about the treatment erc. Sometimes I wish I'd kept it to myself.

We have consultant appt tomorrow.

Babychristie - why do you think you won't be able to generate many eggs?

Because my AMH result was 7.27 which means that I only have 7 follicles at the start of a cycle so they can only stim me to get 7 eggs maximum. :cry:

Sorry to hear that BabyChristie. Here's hoping you get the best 7 possible!!!

I am nervous yet so excited about getting this started.

Had a lovely day off work today and took my mum shopping for her birthday - nice not to be thinking about TTC!

Im on short protocol - tablets for a few days i think then injections???

We havent told anyone about ICSI although sometimes it would be nice to have another person to off load to - sorry but i guess that what you guys are for!! It can be hard to hide as family and friends know you better than anyone and are sensitive to changes.

DOH! Babychristie i had no idea thats what that AMH number meant - mine is 10. Last cycle i only got 3 eggs, 2 fertilised (great odds!) but sadly it didnt work out for us!

Caline, hope all goes well tomorrow - great to get started!

I didn't want anyone to know about us either - my parents know and a couple people at work since I have had and will need a number of days off.

I had no idea what the amh level meant either.

:hugs: to all!

I think we've pretty much told most people to be honest. With my family they know I;ve been trying for 10 years anyway so they're pretty used to it all. DH tells his bits and pieces but they don't understand. They just tell me to 'relax' grrrrrrrrrrr!

Aclio - glad the news was positive and hope you are starting to feel better?

We had our final pre-IVF meeting today and I picked up all my drugs - needed a truck to bring them home, there are so many!! ;) They are trying to keep us positive even though I probably won't be able to generate many eggs. Looks like I should start sniffing to down regulate around 28th - 30th June, so stims should be second or third week of July. Starting to feel quite real now!

Anyone else know your dates yet? Are you all on a long or short protocol?

xx

Me too! I got all my drugs yesterday. There are sooo many! I'm due to start sniffing approx 20th June. It's a shock to the system isn't it to think, wow it's actually going to start

Good luck to everyone for June/July :thumbup: xxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->