IVF/ICSI in July

Deeni - congratulations :happydance:. Bet you can't wait for your scan now!

Star - Congratulations to you too! Try not to take your doctor too seriously. For some reason GPs seem to have a vendetta against IVF and seem to want to blame it for everything. I really hope your appt went well today. At least you'll be given lots of checks which can't be a bad thing :hugs:

Hopes - Don't give up now. Lots of luck for your beta tomorrow :hugs:

Bizy - hope you are feeling ok and not too stressed :hugs:

Angel - Glad your follow up went well. I'm being nosey but what did they tell you? Will they do anything different next time? Lots of luck with starting again with your new Dr. Roll on November!

DH & I have got an initial appt at the ARGC in London on Monday afternoon to see if we're going to manage to fit in one private cycle before going back to our original clinic when we get to the top of the waiting list around feb for our last free go. The new clinic seems to have excellent results (51.3% BFP for women 35-37 in 2009) so I'm hoping we can start there in October / November. Hate not doing anything right now.

Way to go Deeni! Congratulations!!

Bizy, hope you are doing well and taking it easy!

Sue, hope things go well with your next appointment!

So, I have my beta tomorrow morning.........I am so stinking nervous! I had just a spot of red blood this evening when I wiped. I'm praying it was nothing. I've also had a lot of clear discharge (sorry TMI), so I hope it's not an impending AF. That bitch needs to stay away. God, please be listening and answer my prayers!

Good luck with your beta tomorrow, hopes! I'll be thinking of you.

Good luck tomorrow hopes!

Thanks Sue. I am not stressed at all! Just excited for my fun weekend and test on Monday. Hope you are well.

Angel, I hope you like your new Dr. also.

How did your appointment go star? Fx for you!

Deeni, when is your next beta?

Good luck Hopes for your Beta
Angel hope it goes well with your new Dr
Good luck Sue for your appt

thanks all - the appt yesterday was much better. She really put my mind at rest - said not to worry about the stomach bug unless I get dehydrated. But it is still very early days. I have been given loads of information to read through and an appointment with the midwife. It's really overwhelming!

thanks for all the support xxxx

Hopes good luck today with the beta. Really hoping you get good news xox

Sue you're not being nosey at all but its not that interesting! Basically, i had the perfect cycle in their terms except for implantation and he could not explain why that didnt happen. I was always worried that i didnt have enough blood tests done but he explained that as far as my clinic is concerned that is a good thing - there is something wrong when you need more attention!
Dr said if he had to bet, he would have put money on it being my time. Great when it didnt bloody work but it gives me hope that there is nothing other than luck now to work on!!
The only thing he mentioned of benefit to everyone else is that he emphasised the need for a break between cycles (3 mths in his opinion) and went so far as to say clinics were businesses and would take your money if you pushed hard enough to go sooner!

Hope your appointment goes well! Looks like really good success rates!

Bizy liking your attitude!

Star thats great news! Try and relax and enjoy!

our clinic said that too - wait 3 months. Which is what i have done :hugs: it goes quite quickly and now I'm just waiting for the flippin witch to arrive but typically she's already a day late!! Argh!!

OK, ladies, so my results are in.................my beta was 24! So I am pregnant, but the dr is concerned that my numbers are low. What do you guys know about low hcg levels? Here's what I think, but I'm not a professional, so let me know if this would make sense. I think my low numbers are because of late implantation. I had those sharp pains on Sunday, then the spotting last night and this morning. Wouldn't it makes sense that if the little ones just implanted a few days ago, the numbers would still be low. I go back in two days to get a repeat. Oh please hcg, at least double!

I agree hopes. Def sounds like late implantation! Congrats. Fx for a big jump at your next beta.

Hi- I have been stalking this thread. Hopesforababy- congratulations on ur positive test. I was in a very similar situation in July when I had an IUI and my 1st beta on 14dpo was 24. It went upto 44 when I tested after 1 day and jumped to 128 after another day. After that though it went upto 195 and it was diagnosed as a chemical pregnancy. I miscarried at 6 weeks. Low HCG numbers can mean two things- 1. late implantation, 2. Not a strong embryo which does not grow. Fx that ur next number goes up significantly. I think u might be looking at 2-3 beta tests over this week. All the best

Aw Hopes congratulations!! Im hoping your number is low because its late implantation as you say and you finally have your BFP! Take it really easy and try not to stress yourself out! xoxo

Hopes - congratulations Hon!:happydance::happydance:Really hoping its late implantation. It does kind of make sense from what you described :dust:

Bizy - looking forward to you making it 4 BFPs for this thread :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Just a quickie to say sorry I haven't been around much - have been MIA a bit but wanted to pop in to see how you all are.

Congrats Deenie, Star and Hopes - that's amazing news and I hope that your levels keep rising and rising.

Bizy - fingers crossed for Monday for you.

xxx

Hi Bizy, hope you are feeling well! Good luck for Monday.

Hopes, congrats on your BFP. I'm so hoping that your numbers take off! It sounds like late implantation!

Star, so glad you are feeling better about your BFP!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been so worried about my BFP. I just don't trust it for some reason. But our beta numbers went up and we have the first ultrasound on Monday. Hopefully that will put my mind at ease a little!

Thank you for all of your kind words. I'm super worried about our little one. I had some spotting this morning, but it's just a speck of brown now only when I wipe. I called the office again today and the nurse pretty much ruled out late implantation and said that there's really not such a thing. That doesn't make sense to me, because I read that other girls have dr's that tell them they did have late implantation. How can one dr say there is no such thing and another say there is?

Deeni, good luck for your sono on Monday! Is this one for the heartbeat?

Bizy, hope you're doing well!

I hope all of you other ladies are doing good, too. Thank you so much for all of your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->