IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Ellie congratulations!!!! So happy to see another BFP on this thread. Hope the spotting has subsided, it's always worrying to see bleeding but sometimes it can be normal.

Sending you all the luck in the world!

Janey, sending you positive vibes for your ovulation results. I'm a bit all over the place with mine at the minute. Think that the supplements have sent my cycles up the wall and shortened my leutal phase but I am going to stick with it for a few more cycles and hopefully it will be making a difference to the eggies.

xx

Don't the supplements take a few months to work Tina... Keep going. I'm sure it will happen for you xxx

Thanks lovely, Hewitt have just called me to say my results are in & that they need to consult the Dr with the numbers & they'll call me later. It's made me feel nervous, couldn't make out if it was good news or bad! X

https://i63.tinypic.com/10sbq7q.jpg yer gonna mention the spotting to the clinic. It's light brown n literally odd spots the last 2 days. Lady in another thread said same thing happened to her n they upped her progesterone. Every clinic is different though isn't it.
Good luck with your results Janey, keep us posted!
Thank you Tina! I'm pretty sure supplements will take time to get into your system. I would keep at them definitely xx

Congratulations that's fantastic news it's so amazing when people get bfp's after waiting so long. Sorry I've been missing in action. After both my mum n dad died we decided to buy my sister out of their house and are having building work done and it's kind of taken over. It's a good thing though as not letting me sit in my own thoughts which is a bonus. Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hi everyone I don't know whether anyone is still active on here but I'm after a bit of advice, I've been following this thread for just over a month but not posted as I'm not at the IVF stage yet.

Me and DH have been given the diagnosis of unexplained infertility all test came back clear we are LTTTC since Nov 2013 I'm a long term contraceptive pill user came of it in Nov 2013, had one chemical pregnancy in Aug 2015 but that's it and was put on Clomid 50mg for six months I'm just about to start my final month of clomid which isn't working then they are transferring us to the Women's hospital for IVF.

WE are doing this through NHS as neither of us have children I was wondering if you could tell me what the waiting list is like how long it is, how many goes do we get on NHS before we will have to pay and also what process I will have to go through before we can begin xx

Hi Angela, I was only waiting a few months to start an Ivf cycle n how many goes on the nhs you get depends on where you are living. Im in Wales and I got 2 attempts. There's an info night and quite a bit of paper work to go through before actually starting but it's all worth it x
Omg Rachel, hope your ok lovely xx

Thanks for the info I'm in Warrington will be sent to Liverpool's women's I've been told by one doctor last year that I would get 1 try due to not living in Liverpool but my new fertility Dr told me I would get three goes so I don't know

Was it successful for you if you don't mind me asking xx

Thanks for the info I'm in Warrington will be sent to Liverpool's women's I've been told by one doctor last year that I would get 1 try due to not living in Liverpool but my new fertility Dr told me I would get three goes so I don't know

Was it successful for you if you don't mind me asking xx

It was one go but it was changed by Warrington PCT last year to 3. I would suggest you check the criteria, I think weight and smoking are considered but I can't remember what else. It just means if you meet the criteria it will happen a lot quicker for you xxx

Thank you for the advice I don't smoke but I am slightly over weight not much though I'm a size 14 my bmi is around 34 but I've signed up to lean in 15 so that extra weight will be gone how long is the waiting list xx

Warrington is 3 attempts, there's another lady on here from there and I remember her saying it was 3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->