IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I went to the clinic in knutsford which opened last year but no the procedure isn't painful just a bit uncomfortable as you need a full bladder. Your awake for the procedure 👍🏻
Good luck for your baseline scan urvi 🍀👍🏻 keep us posted x

A little in my right but nothing out of the ordinary if I'm honest Janey! Progesterone is causing problems with my back end but other than that feeling ok!
Just keep telling myself if it works first time then I'm truly blessed and lucky but there's positives with both outcomes, I've still got 5 on ice so 5 more attempts if things don't plan out this time x

Stay positive ES, you did fab at EC, so it's just your tubes that are the problem! I'm praying that you get your BFP. It doesn't happen on your first go, my first go is now squawking at me for a choc choc biscuit! Stay relaxed, I totally get your thoughts though. But it's out of your control now xxx

Aw love it ❤️ Haha. Have you got a boy or a girl??
Staying positive, mother in law rang me earlier to see how I'm doing. Told me to take it easy n relax 😌😊 I treated myself to an upgrade on my phone haha x

Good for you. So you're off this week then? At least you know in a week you'll know either way. Have you got any plans for the weekend? Just try & keep busy. But you sound like you're coping well xxx
We have a little girl, she's amazing.... I hope it happens for you first time. Knowing we have our little miracle has made our losses this year easier to handle xxx

Yer I'm off till Sunday, official test date isn't till 22nd so not sure whether to go on the sick till then. My fella is coming back tonight so hopefully between him and my brother they will keep me entertained n laughing 😅
Aw bless ❤️❤️ I've kinda put in my head a few things i wanna do to cheer myself up if it doesn't work out this time xx

Hope you're ok ES. Have you kept yourself busy? X
I've got my blood test tomorrow at the women's to see if I'm ovulating hopefully will be transferring middle of August if it's going to happen naturally. X

That's brilliant news Janey, hope the blood test goes well. Decided not to go back to work till I know if pea is holding on or not. Been quite emotional today, don't think I could deal with work just yet x

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's a very difficult process & you've waited a long time for this. Whatever the outcome you'll be ok, I've had both & both are emotionally draining as the worry never goes away. I went back to work after my fresh cycle which ended up being my LG, I'm glad I did as it kept my mind off it & my colleague knew what I was going through. But everyone is different. It's ok to be emotional. Thinking of you xxx

Hi girls so sorry for being AWOL!! I've changed jobs and have been really really busy so just haven't had the time to get online.

Ellie, massive congratulations on being PUPO!! I'm so excited to find out the outcome for you and hopefully it'll be good news :D

Janey, woohoo for the positive OPK FINALLY haha! Hoping that you are right and you do get that miracle natural BFP before you have to go down the IVF route again.

Welcome to the thread Urvi, 5 years is an awful long time but we are all here to support you through your journey! Any questions just fire them my way and I hope I can help you out.

AFM - just finished our first natural cycle... BFN as expected. Started temping again so I have a definite idea of when I am ovulating. CD5 today, period is almost gone now thank god. I'll try to get online for a catch up as much as I can girls, but if I don't then at least you know why!

x

Lovely to hear from you Tina and congrats on the new job! 😀😃
I'm not sure how I've stayed strong and not tested yet! Especially as I've had 2 pregnancy tests with me!
Just been on the phone to the clinic as i wasn't sure what happened with meds as they tell you to continue up to 12 weeks if you get a bfp n of cause it's weekend after my test date. All sorted now though!
At the minute my manager is running 2 shops and as I'm his 2nd in command i would be running his shop in his absence which I'm finding more n more stressful recently with cuts in hours etc. Then there's the physical side to it, lifting n unloading! I'm feeling anxious just thinking about it! X

Arrrh Tina, nice to see you pop in. I've just seen you've got a journal so going to stalk you as I understand that at the moment this thread isn't as relevant to you. Hope you're ok. How's the supplements going? Xxx

Oh ES I totally understand your concerns, you're the priority at the minute, only think about yourself & your well being. Not long to go, seems like it's gone quickly but bet it hasn't for you! Are you going to test on 22nd or before? Xxx

Waiting till the 22nd, I've waited this long now, few more days will soon go by! x

Good girl.... Nearly there! One more sleep and you'll be able to find out. Got my fingers well & truly crossed for you ❤️

I started spotting yesterday n had AF cramps so i pretty much convinced myself AF was coming. My parents came because I was in bits. Anyway figured since they were here this morning I'd test n I can't believe it I just got my first ever BFP!!! Only used a cheap 1 so gonna retest tomorrow with my clear blue digi! I'm so shocked I'm shaking x

OMG, congratulations ES, that is absolutely amazing news. I did have a really fab feeling for you. I bet your elated... I remember that feeling so well. Enjoy every second. I'm so so happy for you and OH, after everything you've been through you deserve it.... A H&H 9 months xxxx ❤️ Got a bit tears for you, so pleased xxx

Thanks Janey! Can't believe it! I cried when it was positive, had to ask oh to double check it incase I was seeing things! It will be you again soon I'm sure, can't wait for you to start your cycle. Any news your way? Xx

Oh ES, it's an amazing feeling isn't it??! Enjoy! Try not to worry, easier said than done. Has the spotting stopped? I'd mentioned it at the call to the hospital today xxx

I've had my blood test on Monday to see if I ovulated. Calling on Monday to get results. In mean time waiting for AF to arrive... Currently CD 37 & 14dpo, last month was CD 39 & 17dpo so waiting to see if she arrives so I can get ready for transfer hopefully around 20th August.

Thanks ES, who knows what will happen, I'm delighted with the hand I've been dealt and if this is it then I'm very lucky but fingers crossed we have a chance to have another. I have hope which I feel so fortunate to have as although I've got 2 in the freezer, there is a chance naturally now too.

Sending lots of love & I really am so happy for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->