IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

It must be heart breaking Tina. I really do hope you have more luck trying naturally! I remember feeling similar when we had no explanation to conceiving naturally. You really do question yourself! Big hugs xx
Trying to remember to take a pill 3 times a day is hard! I was bad enough when I was taking the pill 🙈🙈 that seems sooo long ago now! X

Hey girls. How are you all?

ES how are you doing? Nearly done!!! Eek x

Well I started OPKing on Saturday day 10 (low) then yesterday tested & hubby was like ace flashy smiley face, I was like Noooooooo, really???! So soon, last month was day 19.... And to put a spanner in the works we go away next week, so I'm praying for ovulation in 5 days from now, so I can get to have my 9dpo blood test. I should be happy, I'm due to be ovulating & at a better CD14, but my body always seems to want to mess with my plans!!! On a very positive note, if this is how my next cycle is going to be, I'll hopefully be doing a FET in 5 weeks!!!! Feel excited, then get a pang of doubt! Xxx

Hi Janey!
I'm doing ok thank you, little a bit emotional on Saturday but other than that not many side effects! Still been able to get on with my normal routine/work. Can't believe 2 weeks today I will be PUPO!
Hopefully all goes well at my scan on Friday!
Imagine if you fell pregnant naturally now 🙈
How are you doing Tina?
Hi to everyone else! Xx

Oh how exciting ES.... Really not long to go now. Have you finished your injections? Praying you get your BFP. You've been patiently waiting so long, does it feel like ages ago since collection? You'll be fine on Friday.

My OH is adamant that we'll have our miracle #2 BFP naturally, especially now we know we ovulate, I'm just rely on OH lazy spermies to find my hard boiled eggs! I'm not so sure, I think one day we'll get pregnant again naturally but think it will be months & months maybe years, but tbh we've not got the time, I'm edging closer to 40 OH edging closer to 50, which is why we're using the FET process. If I was younger I'd give naturally a go for a couple of years.... CD13 and another flashy smiley for me this morning, hoping that continues so I can have my blood test on 11th when I'm back from holiday. X

Unfortunately not, still got 9 more to do but it has gone by quick! Yer it does but I'm glad we had the wait, gave my body time to heal/recover haha
You never know Janey! It would be amazing if you did fall pregnant naturally! It's so hard to think it possible when years go by. Aw you have your blood test on my transfer day 😊 is anyone on Facebook? Love to put a face to your names x

Hi Ladies,

I am trying for last 5 years with PCOS with no luck. I also measure my basal body chart and it shows I don't ovulate :(

I have been referred to IVF in April. (2 cycle - NHS funded)

I am new to IVF and recently had my first consultation on 24th June to plan my treatment. They put me on short cycle protocol.

My normal cycle is anything between 30-39 days but this moth today is my day 44 and still no period

I have my drug appointment on 11th July and I am still awaiting invoice from LWH. I have been told all my drugs will deliverd once I pay my invoice

I am not sure to wait for my periods or I can start drug after my drug appointment :wacko:

Welcome Urvi, you can go to your drugs appointment without having your drugs or started your period. They just want to teach you how to administer the drugs.

5 years is a long time but you're nearly starting IVF so hopefully not much longer to wait.

Oh ES not that many to go, I think I missed the injections as that was my countdown! Well I know it can happen, as I fell pregnant in November, but it took over a year of unprotected BD. I'm hoping that as I'm doing OPK for the first time ever, it might happen. Kind of wishing i hadn't waited so long after having my LG to start treatment. Oh well CD 14 and still a flashy smiley face, I could just do with 2 more days of flashy and I'll be set for my blood test xxx

I'd give them a call if the invoice still hasn't arrived urvi. I had to do it on my last cycle because it was coming close to my start date!
Got everything crossed for you Janey!
My scan is this morning, hopefully everything goes according to plan! Are the just checking my lining is thickening up? X

Yes ES, they're just checking that it's over 8mm (I think). I'm sure you'll be fine, 10 days to go for you. How exciting!!! Bet it doesn't feel real. Xxx

I'm still on flashy smiley face, anxious now that the solid smiley face won't come!!! I'm never happy ;)... At least if it doesn't come I'll be home & can go for the blood test! Xxx

Happy Friday everyone xxx

All is good! Told me the liking needed to be atleast 6mm n mine was 8mm. Feeling very bloated today which is making me feel sick. The nurse did say from looking at my bowel on the scan that I was constipated so told me to get some lactulose... More drugs lol. Only just sinking in that the next time I will be there my little embie will be going in ❤️❤️
Yer there's positives with each out come Janey, I used to think getting that solid smiley was a brilliant feeling though 👍🏻 xx

Started bum bullets yesterday 😣 only 2 more injections to go 😄 Monday will be here before we know it! 💗
How is everyone doing?? X

Sorry been AWOL ES, been on holiday... But wanted to jump on to say all the best for tomorrow, will be thinking of you! Keep us posted xxx

AFM... Well didn't think the big O was coming this month, but finally peaked on Friday... Day 23... So booked in for hormonal blood test next Monday, to make sure I ovulated... Then will be on countdown for natural FET hopefully the middle of August xxx

Thank you Janey! Thought everyone had given up on this post 😅😞 can't believe the big day is here! Not heard anything yet though.
Good luck with the blood test, be amazing if u were ovulating naturally now. August isn't far away at all, this whole year has flown by!! Xx

Yippee it's your day ES. I've got such a good feeling for you. Stay positive & enjoy seeing your little miracle xxx fingers crossed xxx

I'm getting worried I've still not heard off the clinic 😖
If nothing by 2, I will give them a ring!! Tell you to relax n not stress but I'm more anxious than ever now 😖😖😖 xx

Oh ES, what a crap day waiting for something so important. I hope it all went well & you are at home happy with your little miracle. My fingers are so crossed for you. You've been amazingly patient, you deserve your BFP xxx

They had made a mistake with my booking so good job I rang! Finally went in at 5.30! So I'm officially PUPO 💝⭐️ xxx

OMG ES, I've never heard of them doing that before. You were so right to call! Congratulations on having your little miracle on board... hoping for a BFP in 9 days xxx

I know I was shocked! Couldn't fault them till that happened but atleast they still did it yesterday. Can tell they did it out of hours as there was only 2 staff there n the reception was shut!
My official test date is 22nd, I'm not sure whether to test sooner than that though! Xx

ES, Good luck with your Egg transfer, I hope little miracle is on its way. My fingers are so crossed for you xxx

How was the egg transfer procedure in LWH ? was it painful ? were you in sleep ?

I am on short protocol cycle and currently inducing my period before we can have my baseline scan…:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->