• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI waiting lists at RFC, Belfast

Well I have ended up starting a journal, and it a handy way to log how you're feeling & what you're going thru - and way cheaper than counselling!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/1034269-journal-hope-reality-middle-nowhere.html

Any norn iron updates? We'll be doing an ICSI cycle in Origin in July.
It's going to blow all our money & we've been told we probably won't even get to EC as I probably will respond v poorly (low AMH, low AFC, high FSH), but we want to know we tried.

Hope everyone is keeping well. It would be great to see a BFP in here!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls :flower:, I have just been referred to RFC. My consultant told me a letter should come within 6-8 weeks, can anyone tell me how the first app looks like?
LoveCakes, I can see you're 2 months ahead of me, seems like your letter should come any day now.

Anyone just seen the Origin news????
Wtf???
Losing confidence in them - have planning apt in 3wks and all set for an icsi cycle there in july. Now our heads are scrambled.

Ladies, I have my schedule and will be starting to DR on 2nd July. :happydance:

Oh threebirds I did hear something about that. Will this effect your treatment in July? Sorry I am not sure when they said they were closing. That is not good at all.

Whoo hoo Irish eyes, thats great.

We now have to decide whether to stick to the origin plan or not. They say they should reopen two wks from now & our planning apt is first wk july to get drugs etc then the icsi cycle would begin last wk in july - no DR as it is a short protocol (antagonist) cycle. So fingers crossed thats still the plan but the whole temporary closure is v unsettling!!

:hugs:

Hey girls,

Three birds, just to give you a bit of hope regarding the egg collection. Mine is 1.1 and i too had the worst fear they weren't going to get any. They got 6. so there is hope. :)

1 got to blastocyst and had the transfer but it wasn't a sticky one unfortunately :(

Hope all goes well for you at the clinic.
Good luck to all the girls on here and lets hope there are some BFP on here soon for us all.
XX

Hey girls,

Three birds, just to give you a bit of hope regarding the egg collection. Mine is 1.1 and i too had the worst fear they weren't going to get any. They got 6. so there is hope. :)

1 got to blastocyst and had the transfer but it wasn't a sticky one unfortunately :(

Hope all goes well for you at the clinic.
Good luck to all the girls on here and lets hope there are some BFP on here soon for us all.
XX
Thanks dancingqueen, that is so encouraging as Im really afraid i wont respond at all. Very sorry the ivf cycle didnt work out for you. How are you doing now?

I'll be starting my origin icsi cycle & injections in about 7-8 days time.

:dust:

Hi girls
Know this thread is over a yr old but I'm currently on the fertility train in Northern Ireland & wondering how your stories faired out...any success'? I'm waiting on first consultation NHS appoint at end Nov with RFC & in the meantime have been attending Origin for initial tests etc to try & speed the process up when I do get seen at RFC. From reading your posts I have been greatly disheartened at the NHS waiting lists and I'm wondering is it just worth going ahead with private treatment at Origin. The cost would clean me but can't stand the thought of another yr of waiting. Have been TTC for 3 yrs, I'm 32 with PCOS. Any support or advice would be greatly appreciated xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->