IVF in june/july 2012

Thanks L4Hope :) I caved in and did an internet cheapie and got a very faint line so I reckon that the HCG trigger is still working its way out (it's 8 days since trigger), so hopefully that will fade soon and won't confuse any real BFPs that are waiting to happen ;-)

xx

Hi ladies

Where is everyone? Board's gone quiet....

Carmen. Xx

Hi Carmen,
I'm still here trying not to obsess too much while I wait! Not an easy task right now. :) How are you? Did you test out your trigger?

Congrats hopefulmama!!! Excellent :)

L4Hope - yes, I tested out my trigger. HPT is now completely negative so am really hoping that little pink line turns up in a few days, for real this time :) for those of you who are on cyclogest, have you had really painful cramps? I've had cramps every single day, not continuously thankfully but still feels like AF is on her way :( also needing to pee a bit more. Think my ovaries are still a bit bloated....I do sound like a barrel of fun tonight don't I??

Have a lovely evening ladies. Xx

Ok ladies, I feel like I need to stand up and go 'Hi, I'm Carmen, and I'm a POAS addict' :rofl: I went out today to buy a gift for our neighbour's little girl and I thought 'while I'm at Tesco's I'm going to stock up on HPT's'. So I did. I bought a digital and some normal ones, and I did the digital and one of the normal ones at home (as you do while you wait for your lunch to warm up).....and both have come up positive....

Now, I don't want to get my hopes up, but since I tested yesterday and the day before and the tests were negative, and today I had a big fat plus on the normal HPT (definitely not a squinter!) and the digital said 'Pregnant 1-2' what are the chances of this still being attributed to the HCG trigger?

Carmen. xx

Ok ladies, I feel like I need to stand up and go 'Hi, I'm Carmen, and I'm a POAS addict' :rofl: I went out today to buy a gift for our neighbour's little girl and I thought 'while I'm at Tesco's I'm going to stock up on HPT's'. So I did. I bought a digital and some normal ones, and I did the digital and one of the normal ones at home (as you do while you wait for your lunch to warm up).....and both have come up positive....

Now, I don't want to get my hopes up, but since I tested yesterday and the day before and the tests were negative, and today I had a big fat plus on the normal HPT (definitely not a squinter!) and the digital said 'Pregnant 1-2' what are the chances of this still being attributed to the HCG trigger?

Carmen. xx

No I think you are definitly pregnant!!!!!! Very good idea to test until the trigger fades away!!! It was gone, can't just come back!! So the positive is the real HCG!!!!!!!! :) CONGRATS!!!!!

I don't even know what to think right now......I'm a little bit in a haze. Do you really think it could be a true positive.....? I'm just in shock......

Second Beta came in at 1892 from 811. Doctor was very happy and not making me come for a third and we get to go for our first ultrasound next Friday. Can't wait!

Second Beta came in at 1892 from 811. Doctor was very happy and not making me come for a third and we get to go for our first ultrasound next Friday. Can't wait!

awesome hopeful!!! Lucky you, you go for ur u/s before me.. I only go on the 21st..

They wanted me to go in the 20th but that's my first day of school so they are letting me go in the 17th. It's kinda like another 1ww now. Does it ever end? Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->