IVF in March/April-1st Round! Any 1st time buddies here..?!

Just got off the phone w the nurse.... Start Lupron the 15th. I see them the 14th for a trial transfer, blood work, and to go over the schedule

woo hoo! This is when you know your IVF cycle has truly started! Hoe exciting!!! :) I wish you nothing but the best, hun!

dbluett and frustrated1 -I know I already said this, but congratulations again! I wish I got a BFP along with you guys, so that I can feel on the same boat. =)

aidensmommy1 - Good luck with your E.R.! Are you planning on doing a fresh transfer 3 or 5 days after? 7 follicles is great! I only produced 3, but 2 of the 3 weren't quite mature enough to be fertilized the day of retrieval. So compared to my minimal results, things are looking good for you!

This whole process is really forcing me to have more patience...after getting a BFN, I've decided to do an FET of my 1 last frozen embryo, but today they ran my estrogen & progesterone levels to make sure they're low enough, and my estrogen level is too high to do anything this month. =( I have to go on BCP for 2 weeks and then wait to get my period again 4 weeks from now, and then start the process. So the transfer probably won't even happen until June! ....and I don't have a lot of confidence in this 1 embryo. If it doesnt turn into a BFP, then next cycle (in July) is when I will start a whole new fresh cycle. Grrr....

I should be more hopeful for this embryo or rather "frosty" as someone called it... *cute!*

They say frozen embies have quite high rates because if they can survive the whole freezing process, they must be strong little beans! :) I hope everything works out for you, and soon!! Hugs your way! :hugs:

And yes, we'll most likely be doing a 3dt, unless 4/5 still look good enough to push to day 5 by the time Sat comes. I actually felt pretty good after my retrieval and haven't felt TOO much stress so I feel my body is healthy/able to hold a pregnancy right now. I was very nervous for retrieval, as the OHSS horror stories are everywhere online and I just expected at least 3x the pain I experienced. But anyway, Probably about 36hrs to go until transfer! I'll feel much better when my egg(s) back inside of me!

I started testing my trigger out today and it already is alot lighter so maybe ill be lucky and be able to test early....yes, I'm a POAS addict! :haha:. Either way, my clinic like to do the first beta 12 days past retrieval (9dp3dt) and 14 days after as well. I'm glad I don't have to wait 12 days after transfer! I see quite a few women who's clinic tests really late. I'd go completely insane! Lol. Really though, as you said SoCal, I have learned to be patient through out all of this, and the 2+yrs of TTC beforehand. It gets to the point where you feel hopeful but expect the worse & the excitement just isn't there anymore. IVF has brought me back to that exciting place, as I had like a 1% chance of conceiving without it due to a tubal blockage, so its nice to REALLY have something to be excited about again. I just hope I'm not in for a huge heartbreak at the end of all of this! Its most def a draining process and you are a EXTREMELY strong woman for pushing through the process over again. Truly. There's a reason your still trying and I think your frostie will be that reason! :) FX for u!

Thanks aidan!

Good luck to you --- you have a great attitude right in the middle of everything! I hope the transfer goes super smooth and your "two week/9dp3dt wait" isn't too stressful. Do you have any plans during then? I always try to have a project around the house to occupy my thoughts...or a good book...or something!

Yes - I have heard frosties can be stronger too! Fingers crossed!

Thanks aidan!

Good luck to you --- you have a great attitude right in the middle of everything! I hope the transfer goes super smooth and your "two week/9dp3dt wait" isn't too stressful. Do you have any plans during then? I always try to have a project around the house to occupy my thoughts...or a good book...or something!

Yes - I have heard frosties can be stronger too! Fingers crossed!

Thank u! :) My only plan is to stay busy! Lol. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing yet but my DH was able to get off work for the week after transfer (yay!) so we'll probably just enjoy the nice weather and go for easy walks, dinner, movies, and stuff like that :) I'm going to enjoy every second of being "PUPO" (pregnant unless proven otherwise) while I can! Hopefully ill be enjoying a 9 month pregnancy in the end tho! I hope you & I both have our sticky beans before we know it! Lots of dust your way! :dust:

Transfers tomorrow a.m ladies! :) All 5 of our embies are still going strong! We just feel a day 3 would be best for us, with transferring 2 back, rather than 1 day 5. I'm still praying the others go strong and make it to freeze. FX! I will be soo relieved when my little beans are put back in tomorrow! Waiting to hear about our embies has been the WORST part of this whole IVF process for me so far so after tomorrow, I can go back to my calm, relaxed self! I have been very good about remaining positive through this and I hope I remain this way!

Anyone else have any new news today? I wish u all nothing but the best!! xx

Transfers tomorrow a.m ladies! :) All 5 of our embies are still going strong! We just feel a day 3 would be best for us, with transferring 2 back, rather than 1 day 5. I'm still praying the others go strong and make it to freeze. FX! I will be soo relieved when my little beans are put back in tomorrow! Waiting to hear about our embies has been the WORST part of this whole IVF process for me so far so after tomorrow, I can go back to my calm, relaxed self! I have been very good about remaining positive through this and I hope I remain this way!

Anyone else have any new news today? I wish u all nothing but the best!! xx

Good luck tomorrow! My next appt is Monday and it's my 6 week scan.

Hie Girls...

How are you all doing
my side time moving very slowly, i wish to jump towards 15th :d

Hello ladies! I am 2dp3dt today! I meant to come on yesterday but Mother's Day took over. All 5 embies were still going strong at transfer but they would only transfer 1, top quality 8 cell embryo, rather than 2 like I hoped. But, everything happens for a reason and I have faith that my A 8cell embie will turn into a healthy baby! :). ALL of the embies had good grades and most were 8 cell so they didn't have any just "okay" ones to put back without a high multiple risk. So, we do have 4 frosties so IF this is unsuccessful, we have time to try 1 FET before the end of June (when I lose my insurance). Only 7 days to go until first beta! FX FX FX!

dbluett- I can't wait to hear about your u/s today! Good luck, hun! How exciting!! :)

Aein-What day is your OTD? FX for u!

Hello ladies! I am 2dp3dt today! I meant to come on yesterday but Mother's Day took over. All 5 embies were still going strong at transfer but they would only transfer 1, top quality 8 cell embryo, rather than 2 like I hoped. But, everything happens for a reason and I have faith that my A 8cell embie will turn into a healthy baby! :). ALL of the embies had good grades and most were 8 cell so they didn't have any just "okay" ones to put back without a high multiple risk. So, we do have 4 frosties so IF this is unsuccessful, we have time to try 1 FET before the end of June (when I lose my insurance). Only 7 days to go until first beta! FX FX FX!

dbluett- I can't wait to hear about your u/s today! Good luck, hun! How exciting!! :)

I wish you the best of luck. :dust::dust:

Ultrasound went well. Not only did we see the fetal pole, we also saw the heart beat. :happydance: It has a very strong heart beat (117 bmp). Go back in two weeks. Now I can go on vacation and relax.

Ultrasound went well. Not only did we see the fetal pole, we also saw the heart beat. :happydance: It has a very strong heart beat (117 bmp). Go back in two weeks. Now I can go on vacation and relax.

woohooo! :happydance:. Now this is the kind of news I like to hear! :) I am beyond happy for u! And what a great heart rate! Hopefully I'll be joining you shortly! I bet seeing the heartbeat warmed ur heart like crazy :). I soo look forward to that with this little bean! FX! Keep me posted on your pregnancy!!

woohooo! :happydance:. Now this is the kind of news I like to hear! :) I am beyond happy for u! And what a great heart rate! Hopefully I'll be joining you shortly! I bet seeing the heartbeat warmed ur heart like crazy :). I soo look forward to that with this little bean! FX! Keep me posted on your pregnancy!!

It did warm my heart. I started to tear up. Hoping to hear more good news all around in the next few weeks or so.

It did warm my heart. I started to tear up. Hoping to hear more good news all around in the next few weeks or so.

Same here!! I will be praying for all of us! Cant wait to hear more updates from you and from the other ladies! :)

Hello ladies! My first beta is scheduled for tomorrow! We received a very dark positive hpt yesterday and then this a.m, it was darker!!!! So far so good! I will update about our beta #'s tomorrow! :) I cant believe I can actually say IM PREGNANT! This just seems soo unreal! I just pray this little one is snuggled in tight!! I wish I could post pics from my phone but if u all want to see my tests, in the "TTC groups & discussion" forums, there's a thread called "Sticking together until we all get our BFPs" and my test pics are on the 2nd to Last page :). I can't believe it actually worked first time!!! This is such a miracle! I didn't let myself get excited until I noticed the test got even darker in just 23 hrs! The trigger was 13 days ago and there's no way its making my test THIS dark! :wohoo:. I honestly didn't know if my dh & I would ever have a baby together. I feel so incredibly blessed! Yest, at 7dp3dt, I had a pretty dark line too so maybe my one embaby split into two?! :) lol. I'm very excited for the bloods tomorrow!! Will update then!

Hows everyone else doing?!

Congrats!!! So happy for you and fingers crossed it's a sticky one!! Wonderful news!!!!

hey Girls :)

hoping to see all good news around

so my test on May 16th for april round went good
5775 HCG value came out, Positive :)

Alhamdulilah, all thanks n praise to my Allah, he always do better for me and all of us

be hopeful girls who are in loop of wait,youwill be dere soon :)

Congratulations Aein and Aidensmommy! What fantastic news. I am so pleased for you both :)

congrats to you ladies with the BFPs.....wonderful news!

My betas are in! I'm 9dp3dt today and my levels at 80! The nurse said this was a great first beta! Yay!!! I'm so excited!

Congrats to the other BFPS as well! I hope to see them keep rolling in!!!! :dust:

Yah.. So happy for everyone! I go for my second ultrasound on Tuesday May 26th.

Frustrated1- How did your scan go?

my first scan is due on 28th May morning

hope to see sticky bean healthy, and may be sticky BEANS :D <3
My RE is very happy with the levels, and he in doubt of more then one embryos

so just i hope for the best :)

woow Good aiden's, congrats dear

i'm praying everyone got their BFP this month , hugssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads