IVF in March/April-1st Round! Any 1st time buddies here..?!

mashAllah ALhamdulilah girls, and yes aidensmommy ... i heard both heartbeats
everything is normal
and SCH is also reduced in size tdy
both are in 6th week
and due date is 21 January 2016 :)

rest n rest dr said... now next scan in 11th weeks tht will be end of June
m happy happy n happy :)

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you Aien! I had a good feeling for you :). My first HB scan is at exactly 7 weeks because my doc said he doesn't want me scared if no HB too early and after hearing him say that, it gave me even more hope for u, too.
And our EDDs are only 6 days apart! Mines January 27th. Bump buddies! :dance:

mashAllah ALhamdulilah girls, and yes aidensmommy ... i heard both heartbeats
everything is normal
and SCH is also reduced in size tdy
both are in 6th week
and due date is 21 January 2016 :)

rest n rest dr said... now next scan in 11th weeks tht will be end of June
m happy happy n happy :)

Yah... that is great news! Congrats!

Congrats Aein! I'm so pleased for you! Make sure you get lots of rest.

I had my u/s today and the baby is indeed in my uterus and is measuring perfectly at 5wk2d :). We actually got to see flickers from the heartbeat, too! And a tiny fetal pole! Usually its a little early for that but we saw it! Now I can't wait to HEAR the HB!
Aien, I have a little pool of blood from implantation in my uterus as well. They said I may or may not have some spotting from it but I just thought I'd share that with you. The tech said its actually very common, in both natural and IVF conception cycles.

I had my u/s today and the baby is indeed in my uterus and is measuring perfectly at 5wk2d :). We actually got to see flickers from the heartbeat, too! And a tiny fetal pole! Usually its a little early for that but we saw it! Now I can't wait to HEAR the HB!
Aien, I have a little pool of blood from implantation in my uterus as well. They said I may or may not have some spotting from it but I just thought I'd share that with you. The tech said its actually very common, in both natural and IVF conception cycles.

Yah.. so excited for you.

Hey Girls, how you all doing :)

aidensmom... thanks for sharing dear and yes whatever i read on internet i found its very common and nothing serious until any pains or cramps
i'm with ON/OFF bleeding, brown or red sumtimes... i just hope till coming scan this blood piece will be flashed out clealry

i'm only on rest dears, but seriously its 7th week going on just inside home, i feel little bit depressed now but no other way :)
even i want to do some maternity shopping for myself as my dresses are not comfortable for me but i cat go, hope for best in coming days

even our holy month Ramdan will start by next scan but my Dr not allow me to do fasting :( i never left them before but m very much punctual in it

needs prayers lots of dearies, huggiesss to all of you <3 <3

Aien, I completely understand how your feeling. I haven't been on strict bed rest but I was told to take it VERY easy, as my ovary could still twist so I too have been at home alot and I really want to get some maternity shopping done as well. A friend is having their wedding on the 6th and id like to find something comfortable before then. Everything already feels so tight! I think it's the swollen ovary mixed with the stretching uterus. I hope your able to get out soon and for the spotting to stop for you. What day is your next u/s?

As always, lots and lots of prayers your way! :hugs:

I have been having cramping on and off. Other than some bloating and some nasuea I really haven't' had may symptoms.

For those of you in the U.S, the store called A Pea In the Pod does some really nice bits and pieces, although is can be a bit on the expensive side. I will be sticking up there when we come to the U.S in September &#128522;

Thank u for sharing that! I some how have never heard of that store! I'll have to check it out! :)

m feeling very nauseaous since tomorrow, headache alot in evening
and day time i cant even sit or lay down :<
i cooked oats with sum spice and eaten while squeezing lots of lemon juice on it yummm

and now m drinking water pouring lemon pieces inside and some salt too.. felling too much better :)

Aien, I'm happy your feeling better. I've had bad nausea for the past 4 days now :-\. Its not fun, but I'll take it for a baby! Lol. I just hope this MS goes away soon! With my son, I had NO morning sickness so this is def a new experience for me!
It sounds like your having some lemon cravings...:haha: I've been craving pickles like crazy and its weird because again, I never craved pickles with my son. I actually sipped some pickle juice the other night because I was out of pickles! Lol.

hahaha aidensmomm..seriously i need [ickle too dont know if you girl ever taste Pakistani or Indian Mango or Lemon pickle... must try tht you'll love tht

but see my DH nt allowing me for pickle or ice cream... come on yar he saying i dont want you to feel sick by cough or flu :(

seriously now i put medicine in mouth and nausea started same second ... i hope i'll be useto of it too like you girls :)

I see most of us have been having some kind of nausea.I found that eating animal crackers and drinking either ginger ale or sprite helps me. I hate when it happens when I am in bed ready to sleep. Yesterday was my last day of meds. No more progestrone or estrace. I have my OB appt on Monday.

Congrats on finishing meds dblu!! Graduating to in! &#128525;

I see most of us have been having some kind of nausea.I found that eating animal crackers and drinking either ginger ale or sprite helps me. I hate when it happens when I am in bed ready to sleep. Yesterday was my last day of meds. No more progestrone or estrace. I have my OB appt on Monday.

yay, no more meds! I def think my progesterone has been making my sickness worse. The crackers and ginger ale aren't working well for me. Nothing is. I swear I have NEVER felt this sick in my life! At least I know my LO is growing in there but I really cannot wait for this sickness to leave! Its been 7 days straight now without feeling better, AT ALL. If I didn't KNOW I was pregnant, I honestly would think have the flu right now! Blaahh.

You have given me hope that maybe Ill be done with the meds sooner than some ladies! FX!

yay, no more meds! I def think my progesterone has been making my sickness worse. The crackers and ginger ale aren't working well for me. Nothing is. I swear I have NEVER felt this sick in my life! At least I know my LO is growing in there but I really cannot wait for this sickness to leave! Its been 7 days straight now without feeling better, AT ALL. If I didn't KNOW I was pregnant, I honestly would think have the flu right now! Blaahh.

You have given me hope that maybe Ill be done with the meds sooner than some ladies! FX!

I haven't really gotten sick. The nausea comes and goes and it's not every day. Sometimes it makes me worried my little bean isn't growing. But my cat is still attached to me and my belly looks like a balloon by the end of the night. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->