IVF in March/April-1st Round! Any 1st time buddies here..?!

my third beta looked good! scheduled ultrasound for next week. officially 5 weeks today!! totally cannot believe and pray every night that things go well!

my third beta looked good! scheduled ultrasound for next week. officially 5 weeks today!! totally cannot believe and pray every night that things go well!

Yah!!! So excited for you. Congrats! :hugs:

Your 3rd beta DEF looks good! Woo! They MORE than doubled! :) So happy for you! And I'm the same exact way...im 10 wks on Wednesday and I still can't fully believe it and I pray multiple times a day that angels are keeping our LO safe and healthy. Its like after everything we've been through, I'm terrified of something happening but I feel good that things will go great for both of us! We just need to keep on praying! Again, SOO happy for you!! :dance:

hey Girls...

how are you all doing, forgotten me /;

MrsL happy happy for u.... my heartiest congrats hnh 9mnths <3

hey Girls...

how are you all doing, forgotten me /;

MrsL happy happy for u.... my heartiest congrats hnh 9mnths <3

Hi Aein! How are you doing?
I am doing well. Started 2nd trimester on Friday.

woow congrats dbluett

i'm doing fine just as our holy month Ramdan going on so routine is totally disturbed
i.m bit lazy, nauseaous if i take medicine so ok else ufff dont ask me this much nausea i feel my belly button will hurt more

2weeks before i go for 11th week scan to check NT all normal, both babies heartbeat also good , growth is good

now plan to go again after 2weeks as my Dr is going on vacations and she call me end of July , so hoping n praying for best :)

woow congrats dbluett

i'm doing fine just as our holy month Ramdan going on so routine is totally disturbed
i.m bit lazy, nauseaous if i take medicine so ok else ufff dont ask me this much nausea i feel my belly button will hurt more

2weeks before i go for 11th week scan to check NT all normal, both babies heartbeat also good , growth is good

now plan to go again after 2weeks as my Dr is going on vacations and she call me end of July , so hoping n praying for best :)

Good luck with your appointment. I go on June 20th. For my 16 week checkup. Then in Aug we will have our anatomy scan and we will find out what we are having.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! My MS has finally gone away!! (for the most part)
How are all of you doing?!

I hit 12 weeks 2 days ago :thumbup: By the end of this week ill be in second tri! I'm so thankful every single day! We heard the HB on Monday, which was music to our ears and my son got to go in with us as well, which was amazing! His face was priceless! We go for our next u/s in about a week...waiting for a call with the exact date and time. Only 3-6 more weeks until we confirm its a girl! I'm so convinced its a girl, and not because thats what I wanted, we were actually hoping for a boy originally but I just have this feeling inside that its a girl. I had this same feeling with Aiden and my intuition was right. I will truly be shocked if our little peach isn't a girl, lol. Our baby's the size of a peach this week so thats her new name for now :haha:

I should be on more now that MS has been leaving me alone!
Glad to see your doing good, Aien & dbluett! Soon enough we will all be holding our LO's! :dance:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! My MS has finally gone away!! (for the most part)
How are all of you doing?!

I hit 12 weeks 2 days ago :thumbup: By the end of this week ill be in second tri! I'm so thankful every single day! We heard the HB on Monday, which was music to our ears and my son got to go in with us as well, which was amazing! His face was priceless! We go for our next u/s in about a week...waiting for a call with the exact date and time. Only 3-6 more weeks until we confirm its a girl! I'm so convinced its a girl, and not because thats what I wanted, we were actually hoping for a boy originally but I just have this feeling inside that its a girl. I had this same feeling with Aiden and my intuition was right. I will truly be shocked if our little peach isn't a girl, lol. Our baby's the size of a peach this week so thats her new name for now :haha:

I should be on more now that MS has been leaving me alone!
Glad to see your doing good, Aien & dbluett! Soon enough we will all be holding our LO's! :dance:

Glad you are feeling better. Yah.. for hitting 12 weeks. I just hit 16 weeks today and baby bluett is an avocado. LOL Getting excited for August so we can see if we are blue or pink. I am starting to think of cute ideas on how to the parents.

Hi Girls! Had my 16 week checkup today. Baby's heart beat was in the 140s. Dr said it sounded very strong. Next appt is Aug 17th, and that is when we will have our first ultrasound. YAH!!

awesome news on everyones check ups!!

I am 8 weeks today! Had my last ultrasound this am with the REI - can't believe I am graduating! Actually a little sad to leave them, as they were so unbelievable sweet during all of my treatments. I loved all the docs, and the nurses. But I am unbelievable thankful for this gift we have!

Ultrasound was perfect. Measured just on time, saw the brain developing, and he could tell the kidneys were working but the fluid developing. Heart rate was 151.

Next appointment isn't for a few weeks with the OB - don't know what I will do without having ultrasounds every week!

What did y'all have done with the OB for the first appointment? I know I should have all the tests and labs done because IVF treatments....ill be 10/11 weeks when I go, I wonder if they will be doing another ultrasound?

awesome news on everyones check ups!!

I am 8 weeks today! Had my last ultrasound this am with the REI - can't believe I am graduating! Actually a little sad to leave them, as they were so unbelievable sweet during all of my treatments. I loved all the docs, and the nurses. But I am unbelievable thankful for this gift we have!

Ultrasound was perfect. Measured just on time, saw the brain developing, and he could tell the kidneys were working but the fluid developing. Heart rate was 151.

Next appointment isn't for a few weeks with the OB - don't know what I will do without having ultrasounds every week!

What did y'all have done with the OB for the first appointment? I know I should have all the tests and labs done because IVF treatments....ill be 10/11 weeks when I go, I wonder if they will be doing another ultrasound?

At my 1st Ob appointment, they asked about family history. They did weight, and blood pressure. They took some blood. She did try listening for the heart beat, but said it was still kind of early. I was due to have a pap soon, so she did one that day. I did not have an ultrasound. She said that they usually don't do ultrasounds until you are around 20 weeks, unless you are considered high risk.

Wanted to share a pic of my baby bump! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20150722_092317.jpg
    20150722_092317.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
Knock Knock

too much silence here... where is everyone
just hoping n praying all must be fine :)

Hi Aein! Things are good on my end. Will be 20 weeks on Friday. Go Monday for check up and hopefully find out what we are having.

woow you must be excited dbluett ...good luck with your scan

next saturday i'll go for US n checkup and that will be my 19th week too
last scan 3 weeks before dr said second baby is on breech position means low placenta... m little concerned with tht

just hoping for very best :)

We are very excited. Can not wait to start decorating the nursery.
Good luck with your upcoming scan.

I am also 20 weeks this Friday. We had our 20 week scan a little early at 18+6 as we are currently on our delayed honeymoon for the next six weeks. All looked good. We have kept the sex a surprise, although we both thought we saw a flash of boy parts! One more day to go until the half way mark! Time is going so quickly this time round as it's my second. I couldn't even tell you what size the baby is meant to be this week (i.e. banana, melon etc) although last time round I would have been able to give lots of details!

I am also 20 weeks this Friday. We had our 20 week scan a little early at 18+6 as we are currently on our delayed honeymoon for the next six weeks. All looked good. We have kept the sex a surprise, although we both thought we saw a flash of boy parts! One more day to go until the half way mark! Time is going so quickly this time round as it's my second. I couldn't even tell you what size the baby is meant to be this week (i.e. banana, melon etc) although last time round I would have been able to give lots of details!

Glad to hear things are going well for you too! Time is going quickly. Are you planning on finding out what you are having before delivery? Since it took us so long to get to this point, I want to know and can not wait until Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->