IVF in March/April-1st Round! Any 1st time buddies here..?!

Wow sorry you are all feeling sick but it is such a pleasure to see all the BFPs. It gives me hope that soon I will be feeling as sick as all of you are he he he....seriously feel better soon

and i'm tired of taking medicines too :< but i guess still no chance

good luck all ladies
eat healthy be healthy

So I had my u/s today and although we didn't get to hear the HB still, we got to see it beating beautifully!! It was a perfect 134bpm. This u/s tech wasn't as good.. She hurt me and she didn't get even close to as clear of pics as the girl did at 5w2d but we can still see where the head and arm buds are. She was just rushing WAY too much compared to every other tech I've seen. But all went amazing still! We met with our RE as well and he prescribed me safe meds for nausea, migraines, and some b-6 for the nausea as well. I am now upgrading to my regular OB! :dance: I do still have to stay on the progesterone until July 1st, at 10wks. He said with IVF, this is VERY important. He said he just recently had a patient who didn't get her progesterone re-ordered when she was supposed to and she miscarried :(... That was enough said to make me more than happy to stay on them!
Overall, it was a great appt and I'm so happy to have nausea meds now!! :happydance:

thats awesome aiden!!! hope everything transitions smoothly to the OB!

So I had my u/s today and although we didn't get to hear the HB still, we got to see it beating beautifully!! It was a perfect 134bpm. This u/s tech wasn't as good.. She hurt me and she didn't get even close to as clear of pics as the girl did at 5w2d but we can still see where the head and arm buds are. She was just rushing WAY too much compared to every other tech I've seen. But all went amazing still! We met with our RE as well and he prescribed me safe meds for nausea, migraines, and some b-6 for the nausea as well. I am now upgrading to my regular OB! :dance: I do still have to stay on the progesterone until July 1st, at 10wks. He said with IVF, this is VERY important. He said he just recently had a patient who didn't get her progesterone re-ordered when she was supposed to and she miscarried :(... That was enough said to make me more than happy to stay on them!
Overall, it was a great appt and I'm so happy to have nausea meds now!! :happydance:

Yah... Congrats!!! I had my 1st OB appointment on Monday. Didn't get to hear the heart beat, but we did get to see it again.

Hey Ladies!
Its been pretty quiet. How is everybody doing?

I did have the worst morning sickness so thats why ive been so quiet BUT I've been doing pretty good the past few days.. The MS has calmed down a bit (knock on wood!) and I got my first two appts with my OBs office set up :). I go see the nurse on Monday, June 22nd and then I see my actual OB on July 13th for our 12 week appt and should get another scan and such. So excited!!
In other good news over here, I get to stop my progesterone on July 1st!! Wohoo!! :happydance: I'm moving on up with you dbluett! lol.

How have you been?!

I did have the worst morning sickness so thats why ive been so quiet BUT I've been doing pretty good the past few days.. The MS has calmed down a bit (knock on wood!) and I got my first two appts with my OBs office set up :). I go see the nurse on Monday, June 22nd and then I see my actual OB on July 13th for our 12 week appt and should get another scan and such. So excited!!
In other good news over here, I get to stop my progesterone on July 1st!! Wohoo!! :happydance: I'm moving on up with you dbluett! lol.

How have you been?!

Exciting news!

I have been good. Still get some nausea and bloating. I hope that calms down when next week when i hit 12 weeks. Clothes are starting to get snug. I have been holding off on buying any maternity clothes, but I may have to breakdown and buy some work pants. I go back to the OB on Monday to get blood test results. She said she may try to hear the heart beat again with the doopler.

Lol, I know what u mean. I'm a tiny person so we can already feel where my uterus is sticking out a little and def some tightness when I wear my jeans. With my son, I wore some of my pre-pregnancy pants all the way through! I just had to leave them unbuttoned and I made sure I had long shirts to hide that my pants were undone :haha:. This time around, I'm def grabbing a couple maternity outfits but like you, I'm trying to hold out a bit longer. Leggings are always good for pregnancy ;) Ive been living in them for the past wk and a half.
And I so hope you get to hear the HB at ur next appt! Thats such an amazing sound!! FX! I heard my sons HB right around 12wks so you very well could too! What an exciting appt! Just dont get worried if It take a little longer to hear it! All pregnancy are def different.

Lol, I know what u mean. I'm a tiny person so we can already feel where my uterus is sticking out a little and def some tightness when I wear my jeans. With my son, I wore some of my pre-pregnancy pants all the way through! I just had to leave them unbuttoned and I made sure I had long shirts to hide that my pants were undone :haha:. This time around, I'm def grabbing a couple maternity outfits but like you, I'm trying to hold out a bit longer. Leggings are always good for pregnancy ;) Ive been living in them for the past wk and a half.
And I so hope you get to hear the HB at ur next appt! Thats such an amazing sound!! FX! I heard my sons HB right around 12wks so you very well could too! What an exciting appt! Just dont get worried if It take a little longer to hear it! All pregnancy are def different.

I am on the heavy said so i was thinking it would take a little bit for me to show, but i don't think that will be the case. I actually can't wait for the baby bump. :) Since i am on the heavy side, i don't think leggings look good on me. I usually do sweat pants at home.

Leggings would still look just fine on you, I know it. The trick is to where a long shirt with them. Even I do that, just to be sure no camel toe shows LOL :rofl: "Jeggings" also make good pregnancy pants, and they look like normal jeans. Sweatpants are DEF amazing too! No doubt about that! I live in sweatpants at home & leggings when I need to be more dressed up to go out or something. My shirts go more then half way past my thighs so it doesn't look like I have chicken legs, lol.

Looks like we are both very excited for our baby bumps! I loved having that bump with my son and it gets even better once we can feel our LOs moving around like crazy :). Other than the sickness, I love being pregnant! I just can't wait until first tri is over so most of my worries can be put to rest! I was told though that after you see a HB between 6-8 weeks, the risks drop dramatically so that made me feel better. Still, I won't seem to allow myself to truly do anything pregnancy related for at least a couple more weeks. I can't wait to set up our baby shower registry! I can already see my dh now...He'll be going nuts, scanning every single baby item that he see's lol, but I'm sure ill be scanning almost everything myself :haha:.
Have you seen the "mama-roo" baby seat? It has so many neat features. I swear, EVERYTHING is so much more high tech from when I had my son 7 years ago. I think I'll have more fun with the baby stuff then the baby will! Haha.

Ladies, I am 12 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::thumbup:

aidensmommy, I will have to look into leggings. I want to look for some dresses that i can wear to work. Especially since we are getting into warm weather.

Happy 12 weeks DBluett! I reach the magic milestone tomorrow too. I already feel massive. I've got a wedding in two weeks and have nothing to wear. Have been shopping, but feel massive and frumpy in everything I've tried on. I had the early stages where you are not big enough to be obviously pregnant so just look a bit fat. I'm certainly bigger than I was at this stage last time. The attached was taken at 11 weeks and 4 days, although I look bigger in real life. I have my 12 week scan this coming Tuesday, which I'm really looking forward to &#128522;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
Cute bump, frustrated! Can't wait to hear all about your 12 week scan! :)

Happy 12 weeks DBluett! I reach the magic milestone tomorrow too. I already feel massive. I've got a wedding in two weeks and have nothing to wear. Have been shopping, but feel massive and frumpy in everything I've tried on. I had the early stages where you are not big enough to be obviously pregnant so just look a bit fat. I'm certainly bigger than I was at this stage last time. The attached was taken at 11 weeks and 4 days, although I look bigger in real life. I have my 12 week scan this coming Tuesday, which I'm really looking forward to &#128522;

Yah.. I don't think i will have another scan until 14 weeks.

dblu - how often do you have scans after your bfp? you graduate to the OB around 10 weeks right?

dblu - how often do you have scans after your bfp? you graduate to the OB around 10 weeks right?

I had two scans. One at 6 weeks and one at 8 weeks. I graduated to the OB after my 8 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->