IVF in March/April-1st Round! Any 1st time buddies here..?!

Okay ladies I have a question. Especially those of you who already have children. How far along were you when you started your registry?

Okay ladies I have a question. Especially those of you who already have children. How far along were you when you started your registry?

We don't tend to do such things in the UK. It sounds like fun though!

Only one day to go until my 12 week scan and then I may treat myself to some new pregnancy clothes 😊. We are planning to tell our parents tomorrow after the scan and then the rest of our friends and family. At least I can stop trying to hide my fat belly then!

I was right around 12-15 weeks....I can't remember 100% for sure but I know I Finished it at 15wks when I found out the gender. I'll probably start this time around 12wks as well.

dblu - how often do you have scans after your bfp? you graduate to the OB around 10 weeks right?

I had two scans. One at 6 weeks and one at 8 weeks. I graduated to the OB after my 8 week scan.

Same here. I actually have my first OB appt today :)

Yah.. :happydance:
I had my second appt today. Got to hear the heart beat on the doppler :thumbup: My blood pressure is a little high though. Will need to keep an eye on it.

I have a wish list on Amazon. Just wasn't sure when to do the actually registry. I may start it now and then do like you did aidensmommy and finish it when we found out what we are having.

We don't tend to do such things in the UK. It sounds like fun though!

Only one day to go until my 12 week scan and then I may treat myself to some new pregnancy clothes 😊. We are planning to tell our parents tomorrow after the scan and then the rest of our friends and family. At least I can stop trying to hide my fat belly then!

If its anything like registerung for wedding gifts, yes I think it will be fun!
I will defentuly have to sttart treating myself to some new clothes. Good luck telling the family. I just told my boss today!

Dbluett, I am so happy you heard the HB! Isn't it like music to your ears?! Such a beautiful sound :) I cant wait for my 12 week appt!

Beta is 188!!!!! I am in total shock!!! Another one Wednesday to make sure it doubles. Today is 9pt5dt.

Second beta came back from this am = 331 on 11dp5dt

It didn't quite double from my last one on 9dp5dt (188) but she was happy with it

Was going to do another one Friday, but we are going out of town....so will probably need to do another one on Monday

MrsL, I just realized we're on both April/May IVF threads together and I just congratulated you on the other thread as well :). Oh well, you deserve all of the congrats in the world! And as I said in the other thread, you still have a great doubling time. Anywhere from 32-72hrs is the average, more so around 48 hrs and your right around that range. Things are sounding good to me! :dance:

thank you! yes i am on a few threads, sorry for the cross posting!!

Lol, I don't mind the cross posting...I do it myself ;) There's so many friends to keep informed on here! This site has been amazing throughout TTC, thats for sure!

Congrats mrsl4. Sounds like things are heading in the right direction. I am on a few different threads as well. How is everybody feeling? I am 13 weeks today (last week in first trimester). Super excited. I can not wait until I start getting my baby bump.

That's awesome being out of the first trimester dblu! Did you have cramps throughout the first few weeks? I have heard its normal as things grow but just curious if yours are still happening?

That's awesome being out of the first trimester dblu! Did you have cramps throughout the first few weeks? I have heard its normal as things grow but just curious if yours are still happening?

I will get a cramp every once in a while.

Congrats on your BFP MrsL! What great news. I got pretty bad cramps during the first month. They then became less frequent although I still get them occasionally. I had them with my last pregnancy too.

MrsL, I'm almost 10 weeks and I'm still cramping but everything looks just fine :). I remember cramping throughout my whole pregnancy with my son as well. Sounds like what your feeling is completely normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->