IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Wow, Desires! Congratulations on Caleb's birth. I'm so relieved to hear his condition is improving. I'll keep you, Caleb, and family in my thoughts and prayers. Beautiful name, by the way.

I hope everyone else is doing well in the home stretch. Is it still surreal to anyone else that this is actually happening? Just one year ago, I wondered if I would ever have a child. Now I'm just enjoying the bump before the discomforts of 3rd tri set in.

Congrats Desires on your little boy I will keep him in my prayers and hoping you get to take him home soon! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

AFM all is well just getting ready to meet my little girl.

Desires congratulatesions, you must be proud of your little boy! I will keep you all in my thoughts!

Oh, and I love his name!

Thank you all for all your prayers and thoughts! I have you all in my thoughts and prayers as well. We all will be holding our little ones soon! We will then discuss the joys of motherhood and what's it's like for the all of us. My little one should be able to come home at 40-42 weeks...needless to say, I am counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds!

Cute little guy!!! Glad to hear he is doing well. How much does he weigh now?

Wow, Desires! Congratulations on Caleb's birth. I'm so relieved to hear his condition is improving. I'll keep you, Caleb, and family in my thoughts and prayers. Beautiful name, by the way.

I hope everyone else is doing well in the home stretch. Is it still surreal to anyone else that this is actually happening? Just one year ago, I wondered if I would ever have a child. Now I'm just enjoying the bump before the discomforts of 3rd tri set in.

Hey girl good to hear from you!!!! It is amazing to think that a year ago I was having the same thoughts, wondered if I was ever going to hear the words "I love you mom" .... And now it's my baby shower tomorrow. How have you been feeling???? Those 3rd tri discomforts hit me around 29 weeks! I feel huge and feel like doing anything remotely "normal" like putting on and taking off boots is a challenge!!!!

Hey girl good to hear from you!!!! It is amazing to think that a year ago I was having the same thoughts, wondered if I was ever going to hear the words "I love you mom" .... And now it's my baby shower tomorrow. How have you been feeling???? Those 3rd tri discomforts hit me around 29 weeks! I feel huge and feel like doing anything remotely "normal" like putting on and taking off boots is a challenge!!!!

Hey Springy! How are you? Can't believe how far along you are…won’t be long now!

After getting over the horrible ms from week 5-16, I've been feeling great. I actually really like being preggo, although I know I’m going to start feeling huge and uncomfortable in no time. Now I'm just super stressed, as work is crazy, I've done NOTHING for the nursery, and we’re in the middle of a full kitchen remodel at home. I’m currently interviewing for my substitute (a temporary contract attorney) while I’m on maternity leave, but that in itself is tough. I’m trying to get registries done well before my two showers (I know, I’m spoiled). With the remodel, the $ just keeps going out the door, and we said goodbye to our budget long ago! But you know what? I’m thrilled that these are my current stresses and no longer trying to get pregnant.

On a good note, my male boss just generously offered to buy our crib (and insisted I pick out something "very nice"). Pottery Barn, here I come!

Wow that is very generous of them!!! I bought all our furniture at pottery barn kids :) my dresser and nightstand are in but my crib and my rocker are still on order :)

When are your showers? Mine was on Sunday so I do feel a bit more prepared now!

I have one Feb. 23rd and one March 2nd (one is mostly family and family friends and the other is my girlfriends). I feel very loved at the moment. :) I hope your shower was great!

We're doing some stuff from PBK, like our bedding set, mobile, crib, etc. Their stuff is beautiful!

Which bedding are you going with? Mine is from there too! I went with the Bradley set, however I am now wishing I went with my original choice of Peter Rabbit!!!

And my crib is the Kendall in espresso, and my dresser & change table are the matching set.

You guys are making me miss not having a shower but I'm glad all your showers have been great and I'm sure the ones to come will be to :)

The Bradley set us super cute! We’re going with the Taylor set, as we are kind of doing an elephant/gray theme. All I read is how impractical expensive bedding sets are, but oh well. This is our first, and I’m sure there will be lots of impractical stuff I buy!

And we’re going with the Larkin crib in espresso. It seemed a little more “manly” than some of the others. I'm refinishing a dresser/changing table combo to be gray, so we're not going with all matching furniture. Can't wait to finally put it all together...gotta hurry up!

I got my sons bedding online a 13 piece set for 80$us and it was gorgeous but to be honest I barely used it! So this time I just got the pieces I now I'd use, the wonder bumpers, two crib sheets two bassinet sheets two curtain panels and a dust ruffle. Ironically enough the wonder bumpers being unique and special I paid more fr this set but in both cases I was glad to have a nice bedding set so sometimes the impractical stuff is worth it.

I got my sons bedding online a 13 piece set for 80$us and it was gorgeous but to be honest I barely used it! So this time I just got the pieces I now I'd use, the wonder bumpers, two crib sheets two bassinet sheets two curtain panels and a dust ruffle. Ironically enough the wonder bumpers being unique and special I paid more fr this set but in both cases I was glad to have a nice bedding set so sometimes the impractical stuff is worth it.

Thanks for the advice, and not making me feel guilty about buying impractical things! They're just so darn cute sometimes. I did however register for a few super pactical crib sheets for when baby poops/pees/spits up all over the adorable, expensive, impractical bedding. :haha:

So, I went to the OB yesterday for my 28 week appt (yummy GD drink included!), and it was confirmed that I'm growing a summo baby. He's huge! Estimated 3 lbs, 10 oz already, which they said is mostly in his head. Its so big that they are sending me to for (another) maternal fetal medicine u/s. I guess all anatomy looks totally normal, but they want to check things out to make sure. My hubby was over 11 pounds at birth and had a GIANT head (still does, in fact), so I guess like father, like son. I'm really hoping it is nothing more than a big dome. I haven't gained that much and am relatively thin, so I'm thinking I'll be a whale in no time with this porker inside me! Ugh! Can I just have an uneventful pregnancy please?

Yikes! That IS a big baby! I just had a 32 week scan today and she's just over 4 pounds lol and I thought that was big. I'd say baby is just taking after dad, genetics plays a big role.

Lol, at your sumo wrestler - it's early yet though! My Bug was measuring a little peanut and then all a sudden was in the 50th percentile at the last scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->