IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

wow Doshima, that is a quick transfer ... grow lil embies grow!

mobaby - lookin good hon (though I'll not pretend to understand betas at all - I just take other people's word for what is good :haha:)

edamame - we're all cheering you on hon ... going for full house on this thread :hugs:

Iluv next beta 11-28 :)

That is a quick transfer doshima!

Mobaby, are you having twins?! I am so happy for you!

Doshima, I hope your transfer went well!

Edamame, good luck hun! I have my fingers crossed for you.

Sending all you ladies sticky vibes!

Mobaby, are you having twins?! I am so happy for you!Doshima, I hope your transfer went well! Edamame, good luck hun! I have my fingers crossed for you.Sending all you ladies sticky vibes!

first off your baby is sooo super precious!! congrats!!

I had a third beta today at 23dpo (due to several episodes of spotting over the past 8-9 days) and it was 12,305!! I only transferred 1 blasts so who knows whats going on in there. I never imagined seeing a beta that high!! :happydance:

Wow mobaby that is an awesome beta! Sorry you had spotting, Inhope it has stopped by now. When will you be able to see a scan?

Not until dec 19th! i tried for an earlier one today but they wouldnt budge. im nervous about it due to the spotting but the increasing beta despite the spotting is encouraging. may sneak a peak at work sooner :)

praying Mobaby!!! So wish they would see you sooner. I was a wreck waiting for mine until 7 weeks.

Congrats Care on your baby boy!!!

How is everyone in here doing? Just wanted to check in and say hi. :)

Hi ladies! Im only having 1. Have had a few scans due to spotting/bleeding and only one strong bean :) wednesday with official scan. I had one with RE last week at 6w4d and HB was heard and it was strong!! baby right on track! :)

Oh thank goodness Mobaby! Prayers baby continues to grow! :)

I am in shock that I am 17 weeks. Diabetic already and the diet is not going well. Pretty sure I will be starting insulin here soon. Also losing weight from it all.... Our big scan is Friday and I can't wait!!!

Good news indeed Mobaby - one strong one is fab :dance:

DamnBugger about the diabetes Iluv - I didn't manage to control it with diet either, but the metformin did its job and kept Aoife nice and healthy xxx

Scary about the bleeding mobaby! So glad it is going better. Ugh about diabetes Iluv- but glad you can control with meds! Looking forward to hearing about both your scans!

AFM, my FET will be Feb 11. I was disappointed at first but it actually works out well because a project at work was supposed to start then but has been pushed back, so I'll be much more relaxed now!

Iluv: Did you have GD with your other kids?? Sorry you are having this! UGH!

Edamame~ I hope the time passes quickly for you. Feb will be here in no time!

iluv- bummer. good luck. eh we are all used to shots =)

mo- glad everythign is goingwell

edamame- glad to hear it works out well for your with the timing (even though waiting is sooo difficult).

Hi Ladies,

How nice to find a place where others are going through the same thing. My husband and I are about to start our first ICSI cycle. I had my first shot (down regulator) yesterday and will start daily injections in 2 weeks. I am living in China though I am Canadian so it can be hard here with the language!

Fingers crossed for positive outcome soon :flower:

I wish everyone the very best of luck!

Hi Melbuka - yaaay for your ICSI :dance:
it all speeds up once you've started the meds, fx for you xxx

Hi Ladies,

How nice to find a place where others are going through the same thing. My husband and I are about to start our first ICSI cycle. I had my first shot (down regulator) yesterday and will start daily injections in 2 weeks. I am living in China though I am Canadian so it can be hard here with the language!

Fingers crossed for positive outcome soon :flower:

I wish everyone the very best of luck!

Hi Melbuka! Yay for starting meds! :happydance: It really will go so quickly! We did ICSI too, and as you can see in my sig we ended up with 8 embryos, so you know it works great. :)

I should warn you, this thread is pretty petered out, so you might want to join a newer thread at the same time- but it has been very lucky for a lot of lovely ladies, I hope we both join them with our next cycles!

bad news today. baby died. sad. everything was perfect yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->