IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

WTH Mobaby??? Omg I have no words. :*(

Got put on insulin today. Not surprised and yes totally use to needles!!! Also was in the ER last night with BH. Big scan tomorrow!

Idk what happened. Dr said I had less than 5% chance for miscarriage yesterday. YESTERDAY ! I felt something wasn't right today and sure enough.

Gonna try to let baby pass on its own. If it doesn't or I have issues I'm to have d/c dec 31. My RE is out of town until then so if something crazy happens I have to see a dr I don't want to. This is all crap. I don't understand. Baby was fine 24 hrs before today's scan.

Sending you a million :hugs: Again I'm so sorry. Is there any testing that hasn't been done that can be to see whats going on? I hope things happen naturally for you so that you don't have to go through the d&c process again.

Dr says he's checked.... But when I have a follow up I want everything rechecked. I don't understand how a healthy baby dies the next day.

Mobaby, it is just horrifying to hear how it happened. I can't even imagine how you're feeling. I would want answers too- what the heck changed since yesterday?!!

I do think you need to push for things to be rechecked. I know you were concerned yesterday with the heart rate and things shouldn't change that much. Like Edamame said... what the heck changed? No one should have to go through this.

Mobaby I am so sorry hon - that's awful news. Sending you big hugs and hope you get some answers xxx

unfortunately there is something about 7-8 weeks gestation. i have several friends that have seen heartbeats and then none a few days later. presumably some shift occurs at that point and many arent able to survive. im so so sorry. the only upside to a d&c is greater ability to have the tissue tested (to see if there was a congenital abnormality which is most common). i wish there was something i could say or do that would make it all better. i know that reassurance that it was nothing you did or didnt do really doesnt help much

Hey I'm still here... Trucking along. No closer to bfp than I was. Sigh. But fet in July!

I am still here every now and then. MrsB had her twins and I haven't heard from her much since.

I love seeing some of the new additions in peoples avatars!

Mobaby, I am so sorry hun. I wasn't around much for a while and I missed your loss. I can't even express how deeply sorry I am. I hope you get some answers and your dreams of parenthood become reality. :hug:

Oh hi ladies!! Am glad some of us r still here. I hate when a forum goes quiet and the people you already know just vanish and u r forced to start all over. Mobaby, so sorry for ur loss, I did not get to read through when I saw d last post was in Dec!! I started a 2nd IVF last Nov, got 12 eggs but non ferterlized. I was even stimumated longer than the first. I was taking 3inj a day for almost 3wks and was hoping I will be rewarded for the pain. Sadly I was not. Well in my sadness I forgot my password here and was laid back.Anyhow, guess what? I had my lattest ET on 1ed june 12, good quality eggs and a 2day transfer. I don't want to think if its good or bad but d doc transfered 4eggs to increase my chances and am back to see if I can give some hope to my dear friends here. Am anxious and feeling things that perhaps r not there. Am assuming today is day 5 of d egg so in another 2 or 3day inplantation shld occur(fingers crossed). I feel some fullness in my pelvix and some mild bubling like I feel when I ovulate. I hv not left my bed since ET except to shower and use the loo. Am so scared the eggs will fall out (silly eh?). Am trying to be calm and I hope and pray this is my time!! I'll keep everyone posted.

Sorry that was to read "I had my lattest ET on the 12 June 2013", like 3days ago!!

Goodness Mo CONGRATS!!! I just popped in to check on you! So hoping this is your forever baby!!!

Thanks Iluv! I was planning on updating here too after a few more test lol! Just did one this am and I'm still preggo!!

When will you get betas?? And is Aug 2nd your first scan already?!?! Stick baby stick!!!!

No my beta is aug 2nd... My scan in 2-3 weeks. They make fets wait an insanely long time for beta but since I got a pos I may call tomorrow to see if I can come early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->