IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

mobaby :wohoo:

fantastic news chikk - bet you're grinning from ear to ear xxx

Hey ladies!!!! Check out my siggy!! Just thought id share! I hope everyone is having a nice day and those who celebrate thanksgiving a great time with family and friends!!!

Woot!! So glad to hear that, congratulations!!:happydance:

I changed my siggy so for your viewing pleasure:

13dpo dilute PM urine :) :happydance::happydance::cloud9::baby:

https://i.imgur.com/nHMID.jpg

Congrats again MoBaby!! Love the new siggy!

How is everyone else doing?

Bobbin' along, waiting for AF. Had what felt like ovulation pains yesterday, so I'm hoping it'll be on time in less than two weeks. But, it could also have been pain from all the Thanksgiving food I ate! :)

Hope everybody else is doing well!

Edamame I'm so excited for you to get started again. Will you stick around in this thread while you are doing your FET? I hope to follow you and cheer you on.

lovely lines mobaby :dance:

keep us updated edamame - we're all rooting for ya x

I will! I feel like I'm one of the last ones on this thread still waiting for my bfp, but I look at everyone else's success and it makes me confident it will happen for me too. :)

Mobaby congrats, Edamame you are not the only one waiting dear so keep the flame burning. Ok girls, my ER is today at 7pm. Response to stim was slower than my first IVF. i had an extra one week inj before i cld get the right follicle sizes. Am excited but nervours. I reacted to the injections this time around, swollen boobs, severe disconfort in both my ovaries and very bloated. And everyinjection tseem to hurt this time around!! I believe it wont be in vain this time around. getting ready to head to the hospital. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck Doshima! I hope it goes very well and easily! Looking forward to hearing your fert report!!

Good luck today Doshima!

Edamame I will be here cheering you on!!!

Gl doshima!!!

Edamame: rooting for you for sure!! Fets do work!!

My beta at 10dp6dt=379!!!! Think I have a sticky!!! Yay!!

Wow mobaby, that is a fantastic beta! Sticky for sure!! When will your first scan be?

Not sure; in 2 weeks or so.. I'll find out wednesday :)

Holy beta Mobaby! Woot! Will they repeat??

Good luck Doshima! Hope it went well! :)

ER well, waiting for the "call" to tell me how many eggs were retrieved. ET will be 2moro. Like magic all the weired symtoms just vanished. The pain in the joints, bloating, swollen feet, and discomfort where my ovaries are situated. But my boobs just got bigger!! My first failed IVF, never had all there symptoms and stim was soooooooo quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->