IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Nada other than tiredness but don't expect too much this early!! Oh before I forget how do I add my ticker info to put it on the front page xx

I have had some nausea, bloating, and fatigue. I'm actually surprised because the symptoms aren't as bad as I thought they would be (knock on wood!). I'm heading into month three now, so maybe it gets worse from here. Lets hope not though!

I have a question for those ladies who had scans. Where you able to hear the heartbeat? I have my 7 week scan next Monday and I hope we can hear it.

The only symptoms I have is fatigue, and some cramping. No :sick: yet!

I am still symptomless!! Well, apart from being really tired a lot of the time. I have nada! x

I was really tired the first few weeks too. You need to drink more water. Your feeling tired because your embie is taking all your fluids. I thought I was drinking enough at the beginning but I had to upit a bit and I'm not as tired as before. I'm pretty sick of drinking water though, lol.

Nada other than tiredness but don't expect too much this early!! Oh before I forget how do I add my ticker info to put it on the front page xx
The same thing you put in your signature for your ticker. Just place it as a post and I should be able to copy and update your profiles.

I have had some nausea, bloating, and fatigue. I'm actually surprised because the symptoms aren't as bad as I thought they would be (knock on wood!). I'm heading into month three now, so maybe it gets worse from here. Lets hope not though!

Been feeling some of what you have also and like you, hope it doesn't get much worse.

I have a question for those ladies who had
scans. Where you able to hear the heartbeat? I have my 7 week scan next Monday and I hope we can hear it.

Yes, you will be able to not only hear the heartbeat but also see it beating on the screen. It is a very special moment the first time you see and hear it.

I have a question for those ladies who had scans. Where you able to hear the heartbeat? I have my 7 week scan next Monday and I hope we can hear it.

We also got to see/hear heartbeats for both embies! So super cool! You will absolutely flip when you hear it! :happydance:

Here are my tickers: Hopefully this is what you need.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15e385.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15f2ae.aspx

hmmmm.....not sure that worked the way I planned......

I have a question for those ladies who had
scans. Where you able to hear the heartbeat? I have my 7 week scan next Monday and I hope we can hear it.

Yes, you will be able to not only hear the heartbeat but also see it beating on the screen. It is a very special moment the first time you see and hear it.

I am so looking forward to it. DH is going with me. He thinks we are having twins but I'm happy with one too! I feel it's been the longest week ever!

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well today! I am so exicted I have my first u/s on Monday and I cannot wait. I feel I won't be able to sleep over the weekend. I'm glad mine is early in the morning so I don't have to wait around. Happy Friday ladies!

Happy Friday indeed! I will be so glad to get done with work and go home to relax tonight! Just feeling a little run down. Is anyone else doing the vaginal progesterone cream? I am doing Crinone and it is kind of a bummer. It makes everything moist down there all the time and so I am constantly feeling ichy. Not a big fan. Only 10 more days to go and then I can quit! :wacko:

Happy Friday indeed! I will be so glad to get done with work and go home to relax tonight! Just feeling a little run down. Is anyone else doing the vaginal progesterone cream? I am doing Crinone and it is kind of a bummer. It makes everything moist down there all the time and so I am constantly feeling ichy. Not a big fan. Only 10 more days to go and then I can quit! :wacko:

Whisper - I'm doing the progesterone suppositories 3x a day. I have to lay down for about an hour everytime I place one. I have to use mine until Dec. 22nd.

Happy - Good Luck with your u/s on Monday. It is really moving the first time you go.

Everyone - Happy weekend to everyone.

Whisper, I'm also on the endometrim 3x per day and I feel wet all the time. It's kinda annoying! On top of that I have to take 2 prometriums at night before going to bed :blush: and those are sure messy. The said I have to take them up to 12 weeks and that just seems like a long way to go!

Hi girls!!! Congrats to all of you lovely ladies!!! H&H 9 months to everyone!!! :flower:

I am joining you ladies now because my HPT's were positive this morning and they are darker5 day embryo as well. I have pics in the link to my journal in my siggy. I finally think that this is the real deal because I am 12 days past my trigger shot and 5 days past my 5 day embryo transfer (3 embryos were transfered) and I highly doubt that the trigger would be showing at this point and if it was than it would be very faint and hard to see.

My HCG bloods are this wednesday at 9:30 am, and the DR's office put a rush on the results so I should get the results wednesday afternoon. Wish me luck!! :thumbup:

Whisper, I'm also on the endometrim 3x per day and I feel wet all the time. It's kinda annoying! On top of that I have to take 2 prometriums at night before going to bed :blush: and those are sure messy. The said I have to take them up to 12 weeks and that just seems like a long way to go!

I am on the progesterone vaginal cream inserts and the estraidol pill inserts, and I have alot of clear fluid type vaginal discharge, I have started putting on panty liners because my undies are always moist. :blush: So I am right there with you ladies!! :winkwink:

I am not sure if any of you girls are due in August as well, but I just joined a due in August 2013 mom's thread if anyone wants to join that with me as well. I thought it might be fun. Here is a link to it.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...re-due-august-moms-mums-everyone-welcome.html

Want - That is a bummer! Sounds like you've had some unpleasant symptoms from yours as well! But I know we would all walk across hot coals for our embies if necessary. Whatever it takes!

Wanna and Happy - Yes the constant messiness is rather unpleasant! Goo! But I hope my embies do ok when I stop taking the progesterone. I worry about everything!

Also - WOOT for your BFP Wanna! I think I said congrats in the other thread, but there can never be too much BFP celebrating! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->