IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

AFM, I tested this morning with FMU and I got my first ever dark pink line on a FRER, and I literally cried!!! This is the first time in 3 years that I have ever gotten a line on a FRER and I am so over the moon with joy, because I feel like it is official now, I am can finally believe that I am pregnant. I took a FRER 2 days ago and the line was so faint that it barely showed, so the FRER this morning shows progression and that my HCG levels are rising. It is definatly not the trigger and officially my BFP!! :happydance::happydance: The link in my siggy to my journal shows my latest IC's in addition to the FRER. :winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/FRER12-02.jpg

WOOT! That looks awesome Wanna! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks hun!! :flower:
How are you doing? How is your weekend going so far? Any fun plans?

So far my symptoms have been lots of cramping, tender breasts and bloating. What kind of symptoms are you having? I am wondering if my ovaries are still swollen from the IVF cycle and that is adding to my bloating. :wacko:

Want - That is a bummer! Sounds like you've had some unpleasant symptoms from yours as well! But I know we would all walk across hot coals for our embies if necessary. Whatever it takes!

Wanna and Happy - Yes the constant messiness is rather unpleasant! Goo! But I hope my embies do ok when I stop taking the progesterone. I worry about everything!

Also - WOOT for your BFP Wanna! I think I said congrats in the other thread, but there can never be too much BFP celebrating! :hugs:

Yes we would!!! I would stand on coals for my baby.

I am feeling quite a bit of daily nausea now too. And mood swings. My poor DH is getting it alot, lol. I am so glad he understands it's not me but my hormones.

Welcome Wanna - Glad you joined us on here girl. :happydance: And Congrat's again! Gimme your info so I can update the first post when you get a chance.

WOOT! That looks awesome Wanna! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks hun!! :flower:
How are you doing? How is your weekend going so far? Any fun plans?

So far my symptoms have been lots of cramping, tender breasts and bloating. What kind of symptoms are you having? I am wondering if my ovaries are still swollen from the IVF cycle and that is adding to my bloating. :wacko:

My weekend was pretty fabulous. Went to see DH's grandparents on Saturday and told them the news. They were stoked! Also had dinner with some friends; we had Indian, which surprisingly didn't give me any heartburn. It was a miracle. My symptoms are primarily heartburn, some nausea, some bloating. My last u/s the doc said my only ovary is still pretty big, and I guess it will stay big for a long while b/c of the pregnancy hormones. I'm going to run out of room in there!!!

Hello ladies,

Huge congrats Wanna! I'm so happy for you!

Whisper I'm glad you had a great weekend.

Want I hope the nausea goes away soon. I'm starting to feel it at night time after dinner and I don't like it.

Well I got some news! We are having twins! :wohoo: we are on :cloud9: I got to see their heartbeats and I already have my first OB appt which is next week. I wonder if they will do another u/s.

Congrats happybunny! Amazing news, so exciting you have 2 on the way! I have my apt next week to see if there are 1 or 2 in there x

Happy - Awesome news! I checked out your pic in the other thread and it looks really amazing.

Sandoval - So exciting that you have your first u/s coming up! How would you feel about two?

With so many IVF ladies getting twin news just now I think I would feel left out if I didn't haha! Dh and I are fine with it, they would be a welcome addition! x

@Happy, Congrats on the twins!! That is wonderful news hun!! I am so happy for you!! I just knew it was going to be twins!! :winkwink:

https://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/Congratulations.gif

@Sandoval, good luck with your ultrasound next week. It will be exciting to find out how many babies you are going to have!!! :flower:

AFM, I have a question for you ladies doing the progesterone cream vaginal inserts. My vagina aches and I am guessing that is from the progesterone. Do you girls have that going on? Than the progesterone gets all clumpy up in there and comes out in hunks which is gross, it doesn't even seem like my body is absorbing the stuff. :dohh: I am not looking forward to 12 weeks of the inserts!! :dohh:

I also feel like my ovaries are swollen still because I feel bloated but at the same time it feels like everything is all squished together in there and it is not fitting. :wacko: I am having all kinds of cramping. Yesterday was worse than today, and sometimes it is uncomfortable to lay on my sides in bed at night.

On another note my FRER looked even darker this morning!! :happydance:
There are more HPT's in my journal link as well in my siggy from this morning. :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09698.jpg

Wanna I'm so excited for you! I wonder if all 3 are attached! I can't wait for your scan. Yes the endometrim are a pain. I can't wait to stop taking them. I wear a panty liner at night because of the junk that comes out.

Sandoval, I can't wait for your scan. Best of luck to you. I'm sure you are counting down the days.

AFM, we called our parents and siblings and told them about the twins. They were very excited. This weekend I'm going to get couple of books and start reading. I booked my OB appointment for next Thursday and I wonder if they will scan me again.

@Happy thanks for the info.!!! :flower: How exciting that you told your family about the twins. I bet they were so excited for the two of you!! :thumbup:

Do you ladies feel like really bloated and crampy?? My stomach is super bloated already and I think I might have to buy maternity pants already!!! I can feel like all of the stretching in my belly and it feels like everything is squished into my belly and like it is hard for everything to fit in there. By the end of the day my stomach is twice as big as it is in the morning. It is so early, so i am wondering if this is all normal? I am assuming it is though. I naturally have sort of a pot belly regardless so I am sure that isn't helping either. :dohh:

I think I am going to need to buy some maternity pants soon!!

Wanna funny you say that! This past weeeknd I bought some maternity clothes. My work pants don't button anymore and my shirts are starting to fit tight around my boob area. I don't see anything wrong with buying some clothes so you can be comfortable.

Has anyone started to buy baby clothes? I would like to wait until we know the sex.

@Happy, I haven't bought any baby clothes yet, but I have been looking at some really cute stuff online, so I am definatly thinking about it. I have been looking at local photographers because I want to do a maternity photo shoot when I am further along with DH. I have seen lots of beautiful maternity shots. I also found some for new born pictures as well. :thumbup: Are any of you girls doing maternity photos?

I do already have the nursery set picked out that I want and a paint color picked out for the room that will be turning into one. :thumbup: I can't wait to start working on the nursery!! :happydance:

@Happy, Congrats on the twins!! That is wonderful news hun!! I am so happy for you!! I just knew it was going to be twins!! :winkwink:

https://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/Congratulations.gif

@Sandoval, good luck with your ultrasound next week. It will be exciting to find out how many babies you are going to have!!! :flower:

AFM, I have a question for you ladies doing the progesterone cream vaginal inserts. My vagina aches and I am guessing that is from the progesterone. Do you girls have that going on? Than the progesterone gets all clumpy up in there and comes out in hunks which is gross, it doesn't even seem like my body is absorbing the stuff. :dohh: I am not looking forward to 12 weeks of the inserts!! :dohh:

I also feel like my ovaries are swollen still because I feel bloated but at the same time it feels like everything is all squished together in there and it is not fitting. :wacko: I am having all kinds of cramping. Yesterday was worse than today, and sometimes it is uncomfortable to lay on my sides in bed at night.

Welcome to the wonderful world of progesterone cream! Yes - sounds identical to my experience. The clumps up there even get a little painful sometimes! If I had it to do over again, I would do the shots instead. Luckily, I get to stop at 10 weeks, so six more days to go!

Whisper I would be counting down too! My last day is Christmas day:xmas8::xmas12:

Are any of you girls going to try out one of these gender prediction tests? It says they can be used at 6 weeks. Here is a link to 2 different kinds. I think I am going to buy one just for fun. :winkwink: Although I don't know if it would work for twins if babies are different sexes. LOL...

Pregnancy gender predictor test...

https://www.amazon.com/Gender-Predi...655746&sr=1-1&keywords=gender+prediction+test

Intelligender kit

https://www.amazon.com/Intelligende...655746&sr=1-2&keywords=gender+prediction+test

wanna, we do our own pictures. We have Nikon camera and that's what we use for our family pictures. I love it and it saves us all the money. Yes I will be taking my own pictures. I'll need to get a light and a backgrown but I'll wait as I get futher along. I love pregnancy pictures I'll probably use one of them to make my announcement on FB. As far as the gender test I haven't looked into it. I figure they will tell me by 16 weeks or so. I wonder if they work. Are you going to buy one?

wanna, we do our own pictures. We have Nikon camera and that's what we use for our family pictures. I love it and it saves us all the money. Yes I will be taking my own pictures. I'll need to get a light and a backgrown but I'll wait as I get futher along. I love pregnancy pictures I'll probably use one of them to make my announcement on FB. As far as the gender test I haven't looked into it. I figure they will tell me by 16 weeks or so. I wonder if they work. Are you going to buy one?

That's a good idea to save $$ by doing your own pictures. I thought about doing them myself as well. Hmmmm.. I will have to think about it some more.

i want to get the gender predictor one and try it at 6 weeks I think. I will let you know how it goes if I do get it. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->